Dumpster diving is a meme

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
I have matched with bottom tier girls on tinder and none of them were down to fuck. if i brought up sex they either stopped replying or unmatched or said some vague shit like getting to know me better.

Im 100% no girl is sexually attracted to me regardles her looks level. im legit bottom tier in terms of appeal and will never get laid.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, lowiqNormie and sub5c3l
I have matched with bottom tier girls on tinder and none of them were down to fuck. if i brought up sex they either stopped replying or unmatched or said some vague shit like getting to know me better.

Im 100% no girl is sexually attracted to me regardles her looks level. im legit bottom tier in terms of appeal and will never get laid.
mtn experience

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and InnerVoid
Have you tried geofrauding tinder to Indonesia or malaysia

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and sub5c3l
Bru who tf dives in dumpsters

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
same

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • So Sad
6'3 HTN = minimum requirement for dumpster diving

• +1
only chud experiences "dumpster diving"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and InnerVoid

He survived

• +1