Dylan Mulvaney should represent Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey because they're fake! NOT REAL WHISKEY

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Dylan loves fireball inside his bussy

Dozens of states and nations, along with thousands of people, barrooms, and liquor stores all across the world are filing tens of thousands of class action lawsuits against Sazerac Company Inc, the makers of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey. The company lied to their customers and misled millions of drinkers with their false advertising product. They've been selling their customers cheap malt beer and bum wine, flavored with whiskey! With the help of Democrat AND Republican politicians, they were able to hide this deception from their customers and have been doing so with multiple brands they own. And if you're wondering if lying really works in business, well, in 2016, the private Jewish company became a billion-dollar one!

The Jewish family-owned company has been cornering the liquor market since the 1980s. SEE for yourself at the end of this thread of all the brands they own today. And if they're fucking their Fireball Whiskey customers, you can guranfuckingtee their fucking the rest!

Fireball is not whiskey!

Original Fireball Whiskey is 33% alcohol. The one they have been selling us since the COVID-19 pandemic that led to government corruption and billionaires squashing the millionaires into bankruptcy using enforced shutdowns contains 16.5%! Makes sense why they promoted it in attractive 10-packs, candy canes, buckets, trick-or-treat bags, and recently, their new add-on, steel kegs (probably made of cancer-inducing toxic plastic). I'm surprised our corrupted Democrat and Republican politicians haven't let him sell it in baby bottles yet.

That's not whiskey, motherfuckers!

They mix whiskey-flavored beer, the shit bums drink on the streets, in some inventory, whiskey-flavored wine, the other cheap shit bums drink, and some they use whiskey-flavored cinnamon mouthwash. Yeah, but not the Scope kind! The fucking Dollar Tree brand.

But don't take my word for it, follow the fucking resources below.

It's like buying gasoline and you get 95% water.

Or a container of whey protein, and you get powdered bugs instead.

Or the best example, thus the title, you hook up with an ugly hideous looking woman and find out later, as you're sucking her dick, she's a man! Say whaat?

PS: I wrote most of this while under the influence of REAL whiskey. So if I stepped out of line, or went too far, well, come get my apology by sucking it out of my asshole, faggots!

WHAT THEY OWN:

What they own

THE CREAMY SAUCES:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio and LancasteR
@Vermilioncore sorry, buddy, not the real shit, but you're still my Hispanic-Japanense-Canadian nicca.

IMG 0785

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Motherfuckers have been cheating their customers. And get this, beer, esp malt beer is higher in calories. When I drank Fireballs, it was for the low-calorie whiskey. But now, after finding out those motherfuckers have subjected me to high calories without my knowledge, I AM FUCKING PISSED (bum pissed) THE FUCK OFF!

I DEMAND J-U-S-T-I-C-E!

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
Angry Ufc GIF
angry the hulk GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back