E V I S C E M O G G I N G the absolute fuck out of the SHUDRA DOG @DevNFS5 AGAIN.

Take a guess and tell me which one looks white and which one looks light brown

@volcelfatcel @buckchadley31 @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and buckchadley31
@buckchadley31 thoughts?
Look I shouldn’t even talk to you guys and prove anything here. Most people(Whites and Indians) don’t assume of me as a native and this is before I even utter a word. I don’t really care about your opinion anymore

Look I shouldn’t even talk to you guys and prove anything here. Most people(Whites and Indians) don’t assume of me as a native and this is before I even utter a word. I don’t really care about your opinion anymore
You do look Indian and @curryslayerordeath has already explained to you why asking random whites about your ethnicity isn’t proof of anything. I have never claimed anything except Indian despite being noticeably lighter than you. You are not white and you will never be white so stop trying to cling so desperately to the Med identity and start being proud of your own origin

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
What does my hand look like?
The hairy forearms give some slight ethnic vibes but coloring and undertones look miles better than dev's piss-yellow coloring

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
You do look Indian and @curryslayerordeath has already explained to you why asking random whites about your ethnicity isn’t proof of anything. I have never claimed anything except Indian despite being noticeably lighter than you. You are not white and you will never be white so stop trying to cling so desperately to the Med identity and start being proud of your own origin
When did I ever say that I go to “random white people and ask about my ethnicity”??, stop assuming stuff!, these people met me through a common friend and guessed that I look Euro, I never nagged them to guess “Spanish” or “French”, and good for you if you believe that you are “whiter than me”🤦🏻‍♂️, I don’t have the same opinion, you can live in your own world made of “delusion”, cause I here have actual Indian people coming up to me with an “accent”

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
good for you if you believe that you are “whiter than me”🤦🏻‍♂️, I don’t have the same opinion, you can live in your own world made of “delusion”
Yeah except it’s not a matter of opinion, I’m objectively whiter and have better undertones but I still have never claimed anything except Indian as I’m not a self-hater
cause I here have actual Indian people coming up to me with an “accent”
I find that highly implausible

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, AcneScars, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and volcelfatcel
North atlantid
where the fuck do you get turanid from
might aswell hes ann east asian at this point because you are nowehre close
Cheekbones eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Haven
Cheekbones eyes
more similar than this bug eyed brown eyed phenotype

he is north atlantid + faelid if anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
View attachment 1237856not faelid at all and turanid is a hunter eyed pheno can have blue eyes north atlantid dont haves this kind of eyes and cheekbones,lips
turanids doesnt have hunter eyes lol
are you trolling, he is white. Turanid is out of the question. What's next Kortajarena is mongol because of his big cheekbones? Gandy is an arab due to his large nose? Lundgren is an abo due to his large browridge
jesus man, he is of English ethnicity with 0 trace of turanid, his individual deviation from his phenotype doesnt change anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, AcneScars, volcelfatcel and 2 others
turanids doesnt have hunter eyes lol
are you trolling, he is white. Turanid is out of the question. What's next Kortajarena is mongol because of his big cheekbones? Gandy is an arab due to his large nose? Lundgren is an abo due to his large browridge
jesus man, he is of English ethnicity with 0 trace of turanid, his individual deviation from his phenotype doesnt change anything
Turanid haves hunter eyes 20210723 223632 in apricity everybody says a diffrent shit a guy said o pry haves some negro

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Turanid haves hunter eyesView attachment 1237868 in apricity everybody says a diffrent shit a guy said o pry haves some negro
those are not hunter eyes
do they look intimidating
cuck highset brows and not straight supras like opry
these are better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Haven
  • JFL
Turanid whit bug eyes 20210723 224745 faelid whit hunter eyes 20210723 224820

• JFL
Nah turanid dont haves high set eyebrows if fealid dont haves high set eyebrows
keep cherry picking you retard
this phenotype is subhuman highset cuck eyebrows with just big chunks of saggy fat under their eyes cause lack of supraorbital support

even theapricity disagrees with you
get lost

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, buckchadley31 and Haven
  • JFL
You are not even sending real examples lol keep coping
Turanids does not have hunter eyes and get mogged by dalo faelids to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Haven
Turanids does not have hunter eyes and get mogged by dalo faelids to death
Avaragr Faelid cuck whitout other effect is being mogged by avrage turanid

• JFL
  • +1
They are not alpinids

Just cherrypick theory two exmaples
send me turanids with hunter eyes without squinting
They are alpinid turanid dont haves that kind of harmony ,face shape , short face

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Haven
cherrypicked and all have shit saggy drooping with cuck eyebrows despite squinting
just proving it
google Turanid and google Dalo Faelid and you will get your uncherrypicked pics
now tell me who looks more dom
View attachment 1237932View attachment 1237933
Turanid is subhumans in comparision
nver began
Find a young turanid and find a young faelid faelid is being mogged to hell

• JFL
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread