Easiest way to get a gf as a curry in India.

currycelincurryland

currycelincurryland

Bronze
Beardmax.Trust me bhaiyon beardmaxing is legit.It doesn't matter if u have shit skin only thing that counts to have the ugliest foids in the world be attracted to you is to have a well groomed beard.I have literally seen very ugly curries,who would canonized by braincells community if I had a chance to post their pictures,with qt foids- happens almost everyday when I return from work-but they had nice beard-.My 600 ng/dl body can't even grow a patchy beard it's really so so over for me. Utha le re baba.

You think I have a chance to score a 3/10 in India bhai?

Beardmax.Trust me bhaiyon beardmaxing is legit.It doesn't matter if u have shit skin only thing that counts to have the ugliest foids in the world be attracted to you is to have a well groomed beard.I have literally seen very ugly curries,who would canonized by braincells community if I had a chance to post their pictures,with qt foids- happens almost everyday when I return from work-but they had nice beard-.My 600 ng/dl body can't even grow a patchy beard it's really so so over for me. Utha le re baba.
I legit look like a terrorist with a beard. Also turns my face into a potato.

Imagine a potato faced terrorcel - that's how I look with a beard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I legit look like a terrorist with a beard. Also turns my face into a potato.

Imagine a potato faced terrorcel - that's how I look with a beard.
Over

its true, my ex said beards on men drive her crazy

i would have thought it's arranged marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back