Easy money opportunity.

Manana

Manana

Gold
I will be quick. There is an Eurovision Song Contest going on and I almost always predict the winner because it is always obvious.

Apparently there was a leak and Israel got like 40% of Italy's televotes from the semi final voting (out of 16 songs).

The bookmakers started panicking and rightfully so. The odds are now around 6 (+500) in most major bookmakers.

Now, I have no idea why they won in such a landslide manner nor does it matter, Eurovision was always a political contest and with no country in the world having a greater world influence than Israel, we can only go all in and thank the jews for easy money.

I suspect they will close as second favourites, probably around 2.5-3 odds so value is the biggest now.

Only problem is that Eurovision is a liberal organisation so fix could be in order to save the reputation and fans, however with how much power jews have I doubt that's a fight they will pick out.

Israel won't win

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
where to bet for Eurovision?

U Bastard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Manana, kiyopon and 1 other person
I will be quick. There is an Eurovision Song Contest going on and I almost always predict the winner because it is always obvious.

Apparently there was a leak and Israel got like 40% of Italy's televotes from the semi final voting (out of 16 songs).

The bookmakers started panicking and rightfully so. The odds are now around 6 (+500) in most major bookmakers.

Now, I have no idea why they won in such a landslide manner nor does it matter, Eurovision was always a political contest and with no country in the world having a greater world influence than Israel, we can only go all in and thank the jews for easy money.

I suspect they will close as second favourites, probably around 2.5-3 odds so value is the biggest now.

Only problem is that Eurovision is a liberal organisation so fix could be in order to save the reputation and fans, however with how much power jews have I doubt that's a fight they will pick out.
aged well jew as always look at politics retard switzerland was deemed to win, eurovision is political don't forget that.

Yeah sorry guys. Not much to say really.
Fixed as usual but I guess they would rather push other agendas.

Israel win would've been too much.