Easy softmaxxes to increase appeal for HQNP foids?

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
What are some softmaxxes apart from hairstyle and clothing that I can easily pull off to increase my appeal towards HQNP foids? Don't say dumb shit like tattoos or gymcel because I don't want attention from BBC pheno favela rats/trailer trash

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles and Allornothing
softmaxxes apart from hairstyle and clothing
dumb shit like gymcel
Tom Cruise What GIF

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish and bishōnenmaxxer
Tom Cruise What GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Allornothing
Pointless thread op since hqnp girls just care about looks more than other girls since they won’t just date some oofy doofy. You unironically have to be high quality too so you need a good body, charisma, intelligence etc. and maybe money as well as face.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, notrealdanish, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Pointless thread op since hqnp girls just care about looks more than other girls since they won’t just date some oofy doofy. You unironically have to be high quality too so you need a good body, charisma, intelligence etc. and maybe money as well as face.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 29581

• WTF
Reactions: Sprinkles, bishōnenmaxxer and Allornothing