EAT FUCKING NORMIES

shieldzz

shieldzz

EAT YOU FUCKING NORMIE,ALL OF YOU WANT TO HAVE ABS MEANWHILE MY GOAL IS LOOKING LIKE THIS AND STRONG AS HIM

Tumblr 19261f746fe09c829736368d42db7540 e8d5629a 640

EAT NIGGSA FUCKIN EAT YALL R ALL JEWISH HOLCAUST SURVIVOR VICTIMS WTF BRUH GET U SUM MCDONALDSOR SM SHIT
EAT NIGGSA FUCKIN EAT YALL R ALL JEWISH HOLCAUST SURVIVOR VICTIMS WTF BRUH GET U SUM MCDONALDSOR SM SHIT

Just fucking hit the gym few years and enjoy food and eat as much as you can and you gonna be strong as fuck . You literallly gonna obliterate others in strenght , you will be the symbol of MASCULINITY

Stop promoting losing weight,EAT FOOD LIKE A REAL MALE

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, JL~, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
F

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
@User28823

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sub5c3l
nah bruh i look liek this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lukkas, JL~, dtxc and 3 others
did this and got chubby

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
EAT YOU FUCKING NORMIE,ALL OF YOU WANT TO HAVE ABS MEANWHILE MY GOAL IS LOOKING LIKE THIS AND STRONG AS HIM

View attachment 2820664

Just fucking hit the gym few years and enjoy food and eat as much as you can and you gonna be strong as fuck . You literallly gonna obliterate others in strenght , you will be the symbol of MASCULINITY

homosexual ramblings dnr

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
homosexual ramblings dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Lukkas and sub5c3l
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

View attachment 2820664

No female finds ogres attractive, a skinny white boy with fluffy hair can pull 10x more hoes than some gymcel virgin autist

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
bro went full circle

went from starving himself on stimulants to bulking cuz his subhuman genetics don't allow him to be anything other than skinnyfat

meanwhile i stay shredded as fuark while drinking milkshakes and not even trying .... BRUTAL