Eat like a CAVEMAN for aesthetics. DIET GUIDE!!

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Hello fellow slobs, this diet is low calorie and nutrient dense that his healthy and anti-inflammatory the benefits are self-explanatory. It is however boring (if you dont put it in effort) and expensive (unless you want pig feed),

FOODS THAT YOU CAN EAT 100% OF THE TIME:
  1. Beef (steak, ground beef, brisket, ribs, etc.)
  2. Pork (pork chops, bacon, pork loin, pork belly, etc.)
  3. Lamb (lamb chops, leg of lamb, lamb shoulder, etc.)
  4. Poultry (chicken, turkey, duck, etc.)
  5. Game meats (venison, bison, elk, wild boar, etc.)
  6. Organ meats (liver, kidney, heart, tongue, etc.)
  7. Fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna, etc.)
  8. Shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster, mussels, etc.)
  9. Eggs (chicken, duck, quail, etc.)
  10. Dairy products (cheese, butter, heavy cream, ghee, etc.)
  11. Bone broth (made from animal bones)
  12. Sausages and cured meats (check for additives and fillers)
  13. Beef tallow, lard, or duck fat (for cooking and flavoring)
  14. Salt and seasonings (to add flavor to your meals)
  15. Water, Coffee and Milk (as the main beverage)

FOODS THAT YOU CAN EAT WITH ON THE SIDE:
This section has a coloring code for best ROI on caloric intake. The lighter the shade of green the better, mediocre sides will be yellow and red being the worst.
Vegetables:

1. Spinach: It is packed with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as folate and iron. It is also low in calories.
  2. Bell peppers: Colorful and rich in vitamin C, along with other antioxidants.
Cheese:
  1. Cottage cheese: High in protein and calcium, while being relatively low in calories compared to other cheeses.
  2. Feta cheese: Provides a tangy flavor with lower calorie content compared to some other cheeses.
  3. Mozzarella cheese: Contains protein and calcium, and can be enjoyed in moderation.
  4. Ricotta cheese: A good source of protein and calcium, with lower calories compared to some other cheeses.
  5. Parmesan cheese: A hard cheese that is flavorful and can be used sparingly to add a punch of taste to dishes.
Fruits:

1. Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries): Rich in antioxidants, fiber, and various vitamins, while being relatively low in calories.
  2. Apples: High in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, and a satisfying fruit choice.
  3. Grapefruit: Low in calories and high in vitamin C and fiber.
  4. Kiwi: A nutrient-dense fruit packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber.
  5. Watermelon: A hydrating fruit that is low in calories and high in vitamins A and C.
Nuts: these should only be used on the go for a snack or for a pre-workout pump fuel

1. Almonds: A good source of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E, and magnesium. Moderation is key due to their calorie density.
  2. Walnuts: Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber.
  3. Pistachios: Lower in calories compared to some other nuts, while offering protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
  4. Cashews: Contain healthy fats, protein, and minerals like magnesium and zinc.
  5. Brazil nuts: A rich source of selenium, which is important for various bodily functions.
This diet aims to cut out bread and grain in general not necessarily because bread is inherently bad but more the chemicals in the production process so it's better to avoid it in general.

Tips: I suggest eating everything for the day in one large meal so its more easily prepared. if you have to make breakfast with a couple eggs and black coffee to hold you over till dinner. there will be a period of cravings for sodas and sugary items of the sort, if you are serious about this you will avoid it.
Why you should follow the diet: The logos of this diet is to eliminate harmful foods and replace them with foods that are more easily digestible. the reason why we would do this is because its causes less inflammation and bloat while still being nutrient dense and limiting caloric intake making easier to maintain a lean physique. at the end of the day you choose.
BASED CAVEMAN:

LOSER SOYBOY:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sirpepy, IndraBC, redmaxx and 14 others
inb4: dnrd a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
.org threads just don't hit the same anymore...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and terrorblade
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Hello fellow slobs, this diet is low calorie and nutrient dense that his healthy and anti-inflammatory the benefits are self-explanatory. It is however boring (if you dont put it in effort) and expensive (unless you want pig feed),

5. Game meats (venison, bison, elk, wild boar, etc.)
  6. Organ meats (liver, kidney, heart, tongue, etc.)
  7. Fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines, tuna, etc.)
  8. Shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster, mussels, etc.)
  9. Eggs (chicken, duck, quail, etc.)
  10. Dairy products (cheese, butter, heavy cream, ghee, etc.)
  11. Bone broth (made from animal bones)
  12. Sausages and cured meats (check for additives and fillers)
  13. Beef tallow, lard, or duck fat (for cooking and flavoring)
  14. Salt and seasonings (to add flavor to your meals)
  15. Water, Coffee and Milk (as the main beverage)

FOODS THAT YOU CAN EAT WITH ON THE SIDE:
This section has a coloring code for best ROI on caloric intake. The lighter the shade of green the better, mediocre sides will be yellow and red being the worst.
Vegetables:

1. Spinach: It is packed with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as folate and iron. It is also low in calories.
  2. Bell peppers: Colorful and rich in vitamin C, along with other antioxidants.
Cheese:
  1. Cottage cheese: High in protein and calcium, while being relatively low in calories compared to other cheeses.
  2. Feta cheese: Provides a tangy flavor with lower calorie content compared to some other cheeses.
  3. Mozzarella cheese: Contains protein and calcium, and can be enjoyed in moderation.
  4. Ricotta cheese: A good source of protein and calcium, with lower calories compared to some other cheeses.
  5. Parmesan cheese: A hard cheese that is flavorful and can be used sparingly to add a punch of taste to dishes.
Fruits:

1. Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries): Rich in antioxidants, fiber, and various vitamins, while being relatively low in calories.
  2. Apples: High in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, and a satisfying fruit choice.
  3. Grapefruit: Low in calories and high in vitamin C and fiber.
  4. Kiwi: A nutrient-dense fruit packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber.
  5. Watermelon: A hydrating fruit that is low in calories and high in vitamins A and C.
Nuts: these should only be used on the go for a snack or for a pre-workout pump fuel

1. Almonds: A good source of healthy fats, fiber, vitamin E, and magnesium. Moderation is key due to their calorie density.
  2. Walnuts: Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber.
  3. Pistachios: Lower in calories compared to some other nuts, while offering protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
  4. Cashews: Contain healthy fats, protein, and minerals like magnesium and zinc.
  5. Brazil nuts: A rich source of selenium, which is important for various bodily functions.
This diet aims to cut out bread and grain in general not necessarily because bread is inherently bad but more the chemicals in the production process so it's better to avoid it in general.

Tips: I suggest eating everything for the day in one large meal so its more easily prepared. if you have to make breakfast with a couple eggs and black coffee to hold you over till dinner. there will be a period of cravings for sodas and sugary items of the sort, if you are serious about this you will avoid it.
Why you should follow the diet: The logos of this diet is to eliminate harmful foods and replace them with foods that are more easily digestible. the reason why we would do this is because its causes less inflammation and bloat while still being nutrient dense and limiting caloric intake making easier to maintain a lean physique. at the end of the day you choose.
BASED CAVEMAN:

View attachment 2328042
LOSER SOYBOY:
View attachment 2328043
Good thread op, just one question. How do you prevent inflammation with this diet? Or your thoughts about inflammation in general

• +1
Reactions: fuuuaaaakkk and Mr. President
none of these things existed in cavemen times :lul: :lul: :lul:

this is a retard tier thread anyways. If you're gonna advocate for a diet, explain why it's good beyond old=good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Good thread op, just one question. How do you prevent inflammation with this diet? Or your thoughts about inflammation in general
Inflammation happens when our body is ingesting something that should not be there so processed foods can make this happen quite easily and make you into a bloat goat this diet aim mainly to cut that out

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
none of these things existed in cavemen times :lul: :lul: :lul:

this is a retard tier thread anyways. If you're gonna advocate for a diet, explain why it's good beyond old=good.
your telling me meat nuts cheese and vegetables were not around in caveman times?? plus its just to get your attention dumbass

• +1
Reactions: jojo!·"
Inflammation happens when our body is ingesting something that should not be there so processed foods can make this happen quite easily and make you into a bloat goat this diet aim mainly to cut that out
Then why a lot of people claims:

Red meat = inflammation
Should I only cook my food medium instead of well done?

Or that doesn’t matter?

Then why a lot of people claims:

Red meat = inflammation
Should I only cook my food medium instead of well done?

Or that doesn’t matter?
low quality cuts do tend to so if you have a deer meat that would be better the inflammation come from the saturated fats within the meat so if it still inflames you can get a leaner cut and it should help and cook it in the way you prefer unless its organ meats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and the next o'pry
It’s good, but in reality, this is all you need.

After my HT, i haven’t been able to train, but yet because I’ve been eating raw meat and eggs non stop, I’m maintained my physique to the kg, and potentially lost fat, certainly to the naked eye.
Checked strength today and I’ve still maintained my 120kg bench (I’m aware that I’m weak, however it proves that raw meat > anything else in the world)

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision
basically eat a lot of protein bro theory

It’s good, but in reality, this is all you need. View attachment 2339487

After my HT, i haven’t been able to train, but yet because I’ve been eating raw meat and eggs non stop, I’m maintained my physique to the kg, and potentially lost fat, certainly to the naked eye.
Checked strength today and I’ve still maintained my 120kg bench (I’m aware that I’m weak, however it proves that raw meat > anything else in the world)
Never heard of this book will definitely give it a read

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
3536375_1689734065941.png

No diet for this midface and pheno

A few questions:
When it comes to nuts, what about Macadamia nuts? Those are better than all the nuts listed.

Where is Cheddar Cheese listed? Is it not good enough?

Sausages and cured meats (check for additives and fillers)
These are not good.

A few questions:
When it comes to nuts, what about Macadamia nuts? Those are better than all the nuts listed.

Where is Cheddar Cheese listed? Is it not good enough?

These are not good.
Nuts in general are not great but in a pinch they work so macadamia are good i just forgot them, cheddar is on par with mozzarella in calorie density but nutrients i am not certain, Sausages really depend on the area you live in, where i come from its pretty lean deer meat but in the mega stores its pork and whatever else.
Cheese link:https://www.calories.info/food/cheese

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Nuts in general are not great but in a pinch they work so macadamia are good i just forgot them, cheddar is on par with mozzarella in calorie density but nutrients i am not certain, Sausages really depend on the area you live in, where i come from its pretty lean deer meat but in the mega stores its pork and whatever else.
Cheese link:https://www.calories.info/food/cheese
Do you think deer meat is better or worse than beef?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Do you think deer meat is better or worse than beef?
100 percent better if you kill it or if you have your own cows, just get your meats local if you can it will taste good and be better for you

this nigga.
One serving of almonds equals one ounce, about 23 almonds or ¼ cup. It is a calorie-dense food but also nutrient-dense with the majority of its fat being monounsaturated. One ounce provides about 165 calories, 6 grams protein, 14 grams fat (80% monounsaturated, 15% polyunsaturated, and 5% saturated), 6 grams carbohydrate, and 3 grams fiber.

If you arent adding anything fuck off

One serving of almonds equals one ounce, about 23 almonds or ¼ cup. It is a calorie-dense food but also nutrient-dense with the majority of its fat being monounsaturated. One ounce provides about 165 calories, 6 grams protein, 14 grams fat (80% monounsaturated, 15% polyunsaturated, and 5% saturated), 6 grams carbohydrate, and 3 grams fiber.

lol ur understanding of food is flawed, polyunsaturated fat is really bad for you

you physically cannot have inflammation problems if you dont eat pufa, saturated fat absolutely doesnt cause inflammation , if anything it prevents it

lol ur understanding of food is flawed, polyunsaturated fat is really bad for you
read the article it is literally monounsaturated. what is the difference between polyunsaturated and monounsaturated

Last edited:
  • +1
100 percent better if you kill it or if you have your own cows, just get your meats local if you can it will taste good and be better for you
What about the fat in beef?

Extremely true

• +1
w thread

• +1