d

Attachments

• 7fe1eb568b2a9f2ee8b25c3b85b0ba89.png
    7fe1eb568b2a9f2ee8b25c3b85b0ba89.png
    412.2 KB · Views: 0
Big cope

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM
COPE eat less and move more lol no supps will do this for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and autistic_tendencies
Screenshot 20231114 110935 Amazon

I am not familar with thr company. It seems to be an Indian brand but Yes the ingredients are sufficiently dosed. White Willow Bark extract is pretty much aspirin. Take this on empty stomach since yohimbine only works when your stomach is empty. This can help but ultimately diet and exercise are still the king.

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
View attachment 2550666

I am not familar with thr company. It seems to be an Indian brand but Yes the ingredients are sufficiently dosed. White Willow Bark extract is pretty much aspirin. Take this on empty stomach since yohimbine only works when your stomach is empty. This can help but ultimately diet and exercise are still the king.
my stomach is empty 24/7 since i water fast most of the time

oh look a redpilled boy
i'm being straight up with you. the only supplements that help with weight loss are caffeine, nicotine, modafinil or semeglude because all of these jjst stop you from being hungry

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
i'm being straight up with you. the only supplements that help with weight loss are caffeine, nicotine, modafinil or semeglude because all of these jjst stop you from being hungry
Literally ECA stack has caffeine HIGH dosage and thats why i want it for appetite loss

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Yohimbine works but supps are mostly cope
You need stuff like tirz

Literally ECA stack has caffeine HIGH dosage and thats why i want it for appetite loss
It's not the caffeine or any specific component, it's that ephedrine and caffeine are synergetic and together work to suppress hunger
The aspirin is just to prolong the effects and from what I have heard you can do without it

then drink coffee you fucking retard rather than taking this jewish scam pill jfl

then drink coffee you fucking retard rather than taking this jewish scam pill jfl
nvm ur a retard

too many graycels lately having 0 research writing dumn shit. tiktok ruined this site

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
nvm ur a retard

too many graycels lately having 0 research writing dumn shit. tiktok ruined this site
IMG 0598

congrats on joining 24 days before me, perhaps your greatest life achievement?

My ECA stack cost me about 1$ a day and it makes a huge difference. Its much much stronger than just coffee. I just went through a brutal part of my cut: 1350 cal/day deficit plus a 1h low intensity cardio session. It made all the difference. Would have been twice as hard with just coffee. The appetite suppression, the energy, everything about a hard cut is a lot more barrable with it.

So stfu, you're just another cynical edge cunt with no knowledge who says everything is cope.

So to anyone interested : this shit fucking work, just ignore this retard and try it, you won't be disappointed.

You ain't getting ephedrine on ebay/amazon, my dude :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon