It's all fun games until someone gets punched
How does it work?

"People spend."

How does it work?

Because. Money.

How does it work?

"People have desires"

Now Economics this for me you fucking retard:

A guy in a forest. Has no desire to spend any money on anything. He does not barter(money used for purchasing is just bartering actually by the way. He simply lives off fruits from trees.

Economist: oooh, aaah, okay. Well Mathematically speaking, it depends on the number of fruits he consumes a day. Which depends on fruit production. The number of trees in the forest need to be sufficient for his consumption(which depends on his greed, how tasty the fruits are). The rate of fruit production of the trees. Do fruits grow faster than his rate of consumption enough to provide him sufficiently?

So uh, every tree he comes across in the forest should possess sufficient fruits. Suppose he comes across a tree that has no fruit, he will search for trees that do infact have fruits. So uh, that depends on uh, tree-land density.

Economics me this you fucking retard:

When does a desire arise in my mind to take money out of my wallet to purchase something?

Now collect the thoughts of all of humanity. Now give reasons why those thoughts arose in the first place. Then tell me the full potential of all possible goods that could ever be produced.

Sense enjoyment or pleasure is based on KARMA, which depends on the will of God. Whatever I enjoy is whatever God decides to give me.

Money can't buy love. My Oneitis, Julie is beyond money. She's a fucking person with a fucking Soul, who exists through time-space you fucking bastard. She's subject to experiences beyond your control and outside your economic model.

My idea of providing her happiness is crafting a gift for her with my own hands or cooking a meal for her with love. How can you put a price on that?

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra, Klasik01, Gonthar and 1 other person
It is

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and chaddyboi66
All these complexities of life, of humans, all these things, outside your control, you only being to do so much, yourself not knowing the future completely.

A slave of God.

Does this depress you?

Before you ask:
I'm bumping your thread [so be grateful and don't bother asking] while saving the rest for later [again, don't ask since they're not relevant].

I also just want a passive low effort way to raise my post count.

Money can't buy love. My Oneitis, Julie is beyond money. She's a fucking person with a fucking Soul, who exists through time-space you fucking bastard. She's subject to experiences beyond your control and outside your economic model.

My idea of providing her happiness is crafting a gift for her with my own hands or cooking a meal for her with love. How can you put a price on that?
Lol, this idea is only in your head, most girls won't give a shit about this, they want expensive diamonds and eating at fancy restaurants. Now, however in the western world, most women can make money and afford these things by themselves and will choose men only based on their looks...
This will leave many unattractive men single and they might soon decide it's simply pointless to work, struggle, consume and buy the newest products to impress women and the whole economy could eventually collapse in the near future.

How does it work?

"People spend."

How does it work?

Because. Money.

How does it work?

"People have desires"

Now Economics this for me you fucking retard:

A guy in a forest. Has no desire to spend any money on anything. He does not barter(money used for purchasing is just bartering actually by the way. He simply lives off fruits from trees.

Economist: oooh, aaah, okay. Well Mathematically speaking, it depends on the number of fruits he consumes a day. Which depends on fruit production. The number of trees in the forest need to be sufficient for his consumption(which depends on his greed, how tasty the fruits are). The rate of fruit production of the trees. Do fruits grow faster than his rate of consumption enough to provide him sufficiently?

So uh, every tree he comes across in the forest should possess sufficient fruits. Suppose he comes across a tree that has no fruit, he will search for trees that do infact have fruits. So uh, that depends on uh, tree-land density.

When does a desire arise in my mind to take money out of my wallet to purchase something?

Now collect the thoughts of all of humanity. Now give reasons why those thoughts arose in the first place. Then tell me the full potential of all possible goods that could ever be produced.

Sense enjoyment or pleasure is based on KARMA, which depends on the will of God. Whatever I enjoy is whatever God decides to give me.

Economics is a kike major