Ego is not the enemy, be egotistical and you will achieve ur goals

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Ego is simply ur self esteem and the perception of who you are.
It can obly benefit you to think that you are the shit and tou can achieve anything.
This is what separates SyrianPsycho from @InnerVoid.
Syrian Psycho is MTN just like @InnerVoid.
But Syrian knows his value, he putted in the work and believed in his craft and now he is rich and definetly gets pussy daily.
Meanwhile volcels and mentalcels just cry all day and dont do nothing to change (@funkyflamingo @InnerVoid @Lebgfinal)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, med, WeiWei and 11 others
Your ego should be equivalent to the amount that you can back that ego up

If I woke up tomorrow and was magically a 6'3 blue eyed high appeal Germanic Chadlite I would be shitting on every single narcy subhuman Indian sperg here and sending my pics to trusted users to back those insults up if I ever needed to

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, aleksander, PROMETHEUS and 4 others
Your ego should be equivalent to the amount that you can back that ego up

If I woke up tomorrow and was magically a 6'3 blue eyed high appeal Germanic Chadlite I would be shitting on every single narcy subhuman Indian sperg here and sending my pics to trusted users to back those insults up if I ever needed to
This is what Bobby Fischer preached, to be as confident as ur results. But if you dont have any results then it can only benefit you to think that you are the shit.
A 6'3 Aryan Chadlite with low confidence and abused dof syndrome has no value and will do nothing in his life.

• +1
Reactions: Mizi44 and ElTruecel
It can obly benefit you to think that you are the shit and tou can achieve anything.
But Syrian knows his value, he putted in the work and believed in his craft and now he is rich and definetly gets pussy daily.
Meanwhile volcels and mentalcels just cry all day and dont do nothing to change (@funkyflamingo @InnerVoid @Lebgfinal)
Eh, I would argue this mentality goes EXACTLY against the blackpill. Blackpill is all about accepting brutal truths about reality (water), so if you have this "im the shit"mentality, aka a kanye west mentality ("YE MENTALITY"), where you are the shit an youre "that guy", even if youre not really, then its right back to the coping bluepill/redpill

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and ConfusedBolivian
Eh, I would argue this mentality goes EXACTLY against the blackpill. The Blackpill is all about accepting brutal truths about reality (water), so if you have this "im the shit"mentality, aka a kanye west mentality ("YE MENTALITY"), where you are the shit an youre "that guy", even if youre not really, then its right back to the coping bluepill/redpill
over for replycels

Eh, I would argue this mentality goes EXACTLY against the blackpill. Blackpill is all about accepting brutal truths about reality (water), so if you have this "im the shit"mentality, aka a kanye west mentality ("YE MENTALITY"), where you are the shit an youre "that guy", even if youre not really, then its right back to the coping bluepill/redpill
Yes bcs status and being someone is actually important.
But internet rotters just dont acknowledge how important it is to achieve something in life in order to ascend.
Looks is not everything god damn it

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Mizi44
in the modern world your survival can literally depend on confidence. Like this shit can determine whether or not you get a job, regardless of your education or actual skills

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and ConfusedBolivian
in the modern world your survival can literally depend on confidence. Like this shit can determine whether or not you get a job, regardless of your education or actual skills
Interesting take

how do i become more and more egoistical im narc and think im better than everyone else but lack self esteem i always get insecure and anxious so the thing i do when im outside i put on an fake mask/personality to hide all my anxiousness and act normal, my ego was always a fake i wanted it to be genuine ego but i don't think i can back it up

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
how do i become more and more egoistical im narc and think im better than everyone else but lack self esteem i always get insecure and anxious so the thing i do when im outside i put on an fake mask/personality to hide all my anxiousness and act normal, my ego was always a fake i wanted it to be genuine ego but i don't think i can back it up
Search for the root cause of ur trauma and realize ur value as a man

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yes bcs status and being someone is actually important.
But internet rotters just dont acknowledge how important it is to achieve something in life in order to ascend.
Looks is not everything god damn it
And just how probable is it for people to reach high status
“Just be high status bro just believe bro”
Sounds like something Jeremy Meeks or Sean opry would say
“You wanna mog? Help your community.” - Sean
“Never give up guys always work hard and believe in yourself.” - Meeks
jfl if you believe this you need TALENT not just confidence
“Just be confident bro”

“Just be confident bro”
Ok stay a lazy motherfucker then asshole kys

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
“Just be confident bro”

I used to be very delusional and egotisitic. Didn't help me one iota.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and romanstock
Ego should be balanced not too arrogant and not too much of a wuss

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I mog you nigga

This is what Bobby Fischer preached, to be as confident as ur results. But if you dont have any results then it can only benefit you to think that you are the shit.
A 6'3 Aryan Chadlite with low confidence and abused dof syndrome has no value and will do nothing in his life.
I checkmated him in 2 moves nigga

I accept pay my fly and i will beat ur ass
lets set it up nigga id pay for your flight and training just for you to get raped and mogged by my nose halo, youre messing with the wrong mogger pal id turn away now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ConfusedBolivian and Mizi44
im not MTN buddy

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I believe that ego is a double-edged sword.

having too much ego can make you become conformist and that can ruin all your progress.

I like the feeling of never being enough and always wanting more and more because it keeps me from stopping progressing.

pain makes me feel good

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian