ELASTIC BRACES RUINED ME MAXILLA

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
ELASTIC BRACES GAVE ME A
1. HOOKED NOSE (and a very thinner nose)
2. NASIOBAL FOLDS (in some lighting, you can see it very good)
3. BIG SCERAL EYE (BAD EYE SUPPORT)

i chewed to me left always and there is a big sceral show difference to the right where i did not chew

whats happened to me maxilla, and what is the solution against it?

i think it moved me maxilla backwards (would explain me nasiobal folds) so the solution to that is a lefort 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the MOUSE, Lmao, aspiringexcel and 4 others
ELASTIC BRACES GAVE ME A

i chewed to me left always and there is a big sceral show difference to the right where i did not chew

i think it moved me maxilla backwards (would explain me nasiobal folds) so the solution to that is a lefort 2
have a bimax then, realistically you’re definitely not having a lf2 performed

same shit happened to me jfl. am consulting with giant soon

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: insecurehtn, Av0nr, aspiringexcel and 2 others
giant.implants on insta hes a blackpilled surgeon
if he can fix all me issues 100%
eye sceral show, hooked nose, nasiobal folds and explain what happened to me maxilla
i will pay him to do a surgery to me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
same thing happened to me when i was younger plus they extracted my teeth without me knowing

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
Me jaw me maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: greyrock45 and pentamogged9000
thanks for the laugh mate

ELASTIC BRACES GAVE ME A

same shit happened to me, dentists are a joke

These Jewish orthodontists don’t care about you, they only want to profit some shekels off you

same shit happened to me, dentists are a joke

Just no lol at this cope why would they build apparatuses physically made to receed or retrude your maxilla braces help straighten out theeth and they go in conjuction with double jaw surgery where did this stupid lie come from

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45
Just no lol at this cope why would they build apparatuses physically made to receed or retrude your maxilla braces help straighten out theeth and they go in conjuction with double jaw surgery where did this stupid lie come from
#1 theyre jews #2 it helps them get the "job" (straightening your teeth or whatever) done and they get paid earlier, most orthodontists just want to get as many patients in and out as quick as possible

These Jewish orthodontists don’t care about you, they only want to profit some shekels off you

They don't have to but if there selling a shit service your gonna catch and not go to them if any thing the more money hungry kikee they the more likely they are to experiment with shit shit and are less likely to fuck you over.

Orthodontistry is a business ppl spend 5 years of there lives on this why would they go through all that to risk it all just to fuck your face up

#1 theyre jews #2 it helps them get the "job" (straightening your teeth or whatever) done and they get paid earlier, most orthodontists just want to get as many patients in and out as quick as possible

Yeah they straighten your teeth by correcting assemtry how do they recede your maxilla if you have a recessed maxilla blame poor genetics

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and pentamogged9000
What age did you have them

nigga its not a joke
im very sad if i think about it
hooked nose is high class scleral show is appealing to females you can fix the folds if u get to low bf

you are lucky buddy

before having brackets i had a nice jaw without no shit but only took 1 year to receed my jaw, that shit is a fucking joke the only i got is my canines straighten

Yeah they straighten your teeth by correcting assemtry how do they recede your maxilla if you have a recessed maxilla blame poor genetics
"bad maxilla genetics"
dude everyone in me family have not the same issues that i have, stop the cope
and i still got a very width and tall maxilla and a gonial angle of 90•

before having brackets i had a nice jaw without no shit but only took 1 year to receed my jaw, that shit is a fucking joke the only i got is my canines straighten

Show me before and after your probably struggling with bdd or something which is a cope disorder but in some cases it's truw

"bad maxilla genetics" dude everyone in me family have not the same issues that i have, stop the cope
and i still got a very width and tall maxilla

Well a trait can be genetic but not hereditary autism is a genetic trait that usually propounders in the womb that doesn't mean your parents had to have had it similarly you see average guy's sometimes producing super models genetically due to a good hand of the genetic lottery it's not all heridtary but all of it is genetic even epigenetics

Well a trait can be genetic but not hereditary autism is a genetic trait that usually propounders in the womb that doesn't mean your parents had to have had it similarly you see average guy's sometimes producing super models genetically due to a good hand of the genetic lottery it's not all heridtary but all of it is genetic even epigenetics
for me case its not genetics 100%

if everyone and literaly everyone in you family has a straight nose and if you suddenly get elastic braces, and poof you got a hooked and a very abnormal thin nose, then its probably the faulth of the braces not genetics

for me case its not genetics 100%

if everyone and literaly everyone in you family has a straight nose and if you suddenly get elastic braces, and poof you got a hooked and very abnormal thin nose, then its probably the faulth of the braces not gene
then

Did you not read what I said your family can have great geneticw but you have shit ones due to a poor re roll of the genetic dice I 100 percent contest the idea that orthodontists are trying to make you recessed that's like saying doctors are trying to give you cancer

Show me before and after your probably struggling with bdd or something which is a cope disorder but in some cases it's truw
well i wore brackets 14 -15 and now i am 4 months without them im sending into dm

Did you not read what I said your family can have great geneticw but you have shit ones due to a poor re roll of the genetic dice I 100 percent contest the idea that orthodontists are trying to make you recessed that's like saying doctors are trying to give you cancer
i suspect that you are a jew, can you send a photo of you face so i can anylese you face to detect if you are a jew
i can detect pretty good if someone is a jew or not

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45
hooked nose is high class scleral show is appealing to females you can fix the folds if u get to low bf

you are lucky buddy
yea you are right, i can fraud sceral show, and a thinner thinner nose look pretty okiedokie
but im still gonna find a solution

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i suspect that you are a jew, can you send a photo of you face so i can anylese you face to detect if you are a jew
i can detect pretty good if someone is a jew or not

I'm not a Kike I've read enough studies done in the field to see why this shit is so wrong

Yeah but when “fixing” an overbite they just pull the maxilla backwards so the bite matches with extractions or elastics/archwire
and now both jaws are recessed but they are camouflaged. So you end up with a flat face

I'm not a Kike I've read enough studies done in the field to see why this shit is so wrong
its ok don"t hide you jewnes, i will not kick you out of me country like what me based grand familie"s did

you maybe right that when i was 14 or 15 me subhuman gene"s suddenly activated that moved me maxilla backwards that caused me straight nose turned to a hooked nose and other issues!

Yeah but when “fixing” an overbite they just pull the maxilla backwards so the bite matches with extractions or elastics/archwire
and now both jaws are recessed but they are camouflaged. So you end up with a flat face

You couldn't pull the maxilla backwards it's rigid bone you could move the theeth back but you won't move the maxilla back without an intense osteoamy but in cases like this you shouldn't be getting braces you need double jaw surgery and then braces as the 2 target different issues jaw surgery targets jaw assemtry braces targets assemtry they are separate surgeries for seperate things

its ok don"t hide you jewnes, i will not kick you out of me country like what me based grand familie"s did

you maybe right that when i was 14 or 15 me subhuman gene"s suddenly activated that moved me maxilla backwards that caused me straight nose turned to a hooked nose and other issues!

I'm not a Jew you mong there like 2 percent of the world's population the Likely of me being a Jew is less than 2 percent.

Also puberty does exist you know not every 1 gets the best puberty further more you may have have gained weight which can make your nose look more fatter and plumpler without any x ray studies from before and after you can't blanket statements like this

Chad gets braces and it works perfectly, giving him straight wide teeth. Meanwhile .org user gets braces and …

ELASTIC BRACES GAVE ME A

lol u r the same as me show ur pics in dm pre and after

You can have a forward Maxilla and nasolabial folds

You can have a forward Maxilla and nasolabial folds

it's mostly incels blaming the dentist for their poor genes + shit lifestyle.

I had 8 teeth pulled + braces for years, and my jaw is still neanderthal tier.

it's mostly incels blaming the dentist for their poor genes + shit lifestyle.

I had 8 teeth pulled + braces for years, and my jaw is still neanderthal tier.
if its don"t happend to you don"t mean that it will not happend to othets
stupid cuck, literaly a low iq creature

not posibly, i never create pics of myself
come on man im really curious, u have the same braces dht prolem than me with the same ages, i bet our problems are simillar

yea if you are a fucking fatass, IM NOT A FATASS
Or if you lack lateral projection.
It's not evocated but good forward growth with lack of lateral growth creates some aesthetic problems. Ofc forward is always better than recessed

no you cannot lol. You are such a coper holy shit
nasolabial folds aren't caused by the maxilla, they're caused by the nasal nasal aperture which gets bigger with age or might genetically just be wide.

+ they get longer when the canine fossa recedes with age.