ElBastardo's Guide to Eye Lightening and Color Change SUMMARY

albe.ORG

albe.ORG

Master
this shit is long asf, so I'm summarizing it here for attentionspancels
instructions:
  • Orally: Glutathione,Vitamin C, Glycine, NAC and NAG
  • Eye drops: DMSO, MSM and Contact Lens Saline Solution
    • First, I want you to mix the supplements in dry form, and KEEP THEM IN DRY FORM.
    • I am also giving instructions in terms of RATIOS. Commercial range runs 5-25% active ingredients in the drops. Most of the stuff they sell will be diluted down because if it is too concentrated it will be too painful to put in your eyes. This should also be used as a sign of whether you mixed correctly. My mix recipe dilutes the concentrated DMSO and supplements by adding 4 times that volume (so the concentrate is 1/5, and the saline is 4/5), so the active ingredients are 20% max. I am trying to err on the side of safety by having you dilute 4 times rather than having a higher concentration. If your mix is too painful to use, that should be a sign that you should check your mix. Making a bad mix and dropping it your eye should not cause any real harm, especially considering the ingredients used here which are pretty safe. Only if you are constantly using a bad mix over a long period of time would you potentially start becoming in danger.
    • Put as many drops as youcan tolerate (probably 2-3 or more) in each eye as many times a day as you can tolerate it.
List of compounds you CANNOT USE: hydroquinone, kojic acid,monobenzene, etc. If you add these, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE AND WHAT RESULTS WILL YOU SEE? This is a good question, and the answer is still unknown.

• +1
Reactions: bizcocho, cobicado901, yoshisand and 1 other person
or js wear lenses.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
never in my life I would ruin my eye sight so it can be a little bit lighter, wear contacts imo
good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and albe.ORG