Elder Scrolls daggerfall is a masterpiece and the best game of all time now and forever

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It’s unbeatable ofc not the original game because it’s too clunky nowadays but if u put in the right mods for better controls and graphics it’s a masterpiece

The game is so good I have played hundreds of hours in the past years and couldn’t even tell u the story :feelskek:

I just play the side shit in the btw HUGE map that’s literally the size of an actual country

Hundreds of cities and towns in every province big enough to be actual cities

Literally walking from one side of the map to another would take irl months

No game will ever beat daggerfall

C441E84E 1AD8 46D3 B68D 7E281CDF7708

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and lemonnz
It’s unbeatable ofc not the original game because it’s too clunky nowadays but if u put in the right mods for better controls and graphics it’s a masterpiece

The game is so good I have played hundreds of hours in the past years and couldn’t even tell u the story :feelskek:

I just play the side shit in the btw HUGE map that’s literally the size of an actual country

View attachment 2843502

Skyrim is a childish joke compared to daggerfall and so is oblivion

Daggerfall is perfection

Idk tbh, I’ve tried old games that are supposedly good but it just didn’t hit my dopamine receptors like new games do. New games mog or atleast games within the last decade

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and ChiraqJihad
Obviously capped due to its age and technological and graphical deficiencies. Played it when Anthology came out. It had good atmosphere but was hard to get into for me due to its age showing. Oblivion remains my favourite Elder Scrolls game. Bethesda has become utter shit now so don’t have very high hopes for Elder Scrolls 6 after Starfield

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Obviously capped due to its age and technological and graphical deficiencies. Played it when Anthology came out. It had good atmosphere but was hard to get into for me due to its age showing. Oblivion remains my favourite Elder Scrolls game. Bethesda has become utter shit now so don’t have very high hopes for Elder Scrolls 6 after Starfield
yeah it’s over tbh Skyrim is good with mods but the game isn’t actually an RPG

Compared to oblivion an actual RPG means u can do pretty much whatever u want in oblivion, marrowind and Daggerfall u can basically kill anyone even story important characters

That just adds to it being an RPG where u actually play as the character

Skyrim is just too restrictive

View attachment 2843502
Stop pretending you like daggerfall. Bet if I looked at your Steam profile you'd have like 100+ hours on Skyrim and 0.8 hours on Daggerfall. Link me your Steam profile or your just a cuck who wants to pretend he likes old games to seem like an oldfag.

• JFL
Stop pretending you like daggerfall. Bet if I looked at your Steam profile you'd have like 100+ hours on Skyrim and 0.8 hours on Daggerfall. Link me your Steam profile or your just a cuck who wants to pretend he likes old games to seem like an oldfag.
Skyrim is utter garbage it isn’t even an rpg

Oblivion, morrowind and Daggerfall mog it

Daggerfall is the best because it’s the most immersive one with a litteral world to explore

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Skyrim is utter garbage it isn’t even an rpg

Oblivion, morrowind and Daggerfall mog it

Daggerfall is the best because it’s the most immersive one with a litteral world to explore
Shut up noob. Oblivion obliviously mog skyrim to oblivion in terms of RPG elements. PM me your steam profile so I can see your hours played.

"no i-... i played morrrowind on ps2! my hours wont show up on steam! yeah i have 1000000000 hours on skyrim on steam, but morrowind still mogs!" (has 0.5 hours on morrowind)

• JFL
Shut up noob. Oblivion obliviously mog skyrim to oblivion in terms of RPG elements. PM me your steam profile so I can see your hours played.

"no i-... i played morrrowind on ps2! my hours wont show up on steam! yeah i have 1000000000 hours on skyrim on steam, but morrowind still mogs!" (has 0.5 hours on morrowind)
My steam only has shadow of the tomb raider and medieval dynasty :feelskek:

I played oblivion on the ps3 and Skyrim on ps4

Morrowind and Daggerfall are so old I don’t even think they are on steam

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
best in slums of india

My steam only has shadow of the tomb raider and medieval dynasty :feelskek:

I played oblivion on the ps3 and Skyrim on ps4

Morrowind and Daggerfall are so old I don’t even think they are on steam
OOOOOH LOOOK AT THAAAAT.

NO PROOF OF PLAYING OBLIVION OH WOW....

Never bothered playing morrowind but i'll PM you my steam address. add me so you can get mogged

• JFL
Stfu the map of the game is actually bigger than ur forehead
nigga everytime i'm gonna have to remind u that u also have a big forehead, and ur an ethnic

OOOOOH LOOOK AT THAAAAT.

NO PROOF OF PLAYING OBLIVION OH WOW....

Never bothered playing morrowind but i'll PM you my steam address. add me so you can get mogged
I’m gonna download oblivion on pc to play it there I’ve only rescently converted into a pc gamer I have no friends on steam and literally 2 games I played on console my whole life

Only rescently I discovered how better it is on pc

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
nigga everytime i'm gonna have to remind u that u also have a big forehead, and ur an ethnic
Keep coping lil nigga I get ethnic halo u get baldcel cope

Jfl I bet when ur sitting in the park an old man comes give u money thinking ur homeless type shit :feelskek:

Keep coping lil nigga I get ethnic halo u get baldcel cope

Jfl I bet when ur sitting in the park an old man comes give u money thinking ur homeless type shit :feelskek:
"baldcel" nigga u a retard tbh, also get a better voice low t fag

View attachment 2843502
Couldn't get into it personally

Idk tbh, I’ve tried old games that are supposedly good but it just didn’t hit my dopamine receptors like new games do. New games mog or atleast games within the last decade
You wouldn't enjoy it tbh, skyrim is about as old as you can go with that series

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

View attachment 2843502
i like dragons dogma dark arisen. i beat the game in a few days didnt realize how much i played