JMax

JMax

light triad good boy
Time online
34d 18h 57m
leaked footage of president biden

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | แ›’แ›šแ›Ÿแ›Ÿแ›ž แšจแšพแ›ž แšบแ›Ÿแšพแ›Ÿแšฑ | (ๅ)
Time online
124d 21h 15m
just learned Biden supported Croatia and Bosnia in Yugoslav wars and wanted to intervene with bombing Serbia jfl, unironically support Biden fully now tbh, based af, fuck Republicans with their isolationism

tapout

tapout

WHO LET HER JUGS OUT
Time online
91d 22h 34m
The country would be on fire right now if this was happening the other way.
They are stealing the election right under our noses

L

LondonVillie

Zephir
Time online
78d 3h 55m
The country would be on fire right now if this was happening the other way.
They are stealing the election right under our noses

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

เผผ ใคโ—•_โ—• เผฝใค TRUMP TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY เผผ ใคโ—•_โ—• เผฝใค
Time online
20d 4m
Trump still could win arizona

xefo69

xefo69

๐‚๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ง
Time online
95d 17h 50m
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

๐Ÿ’ข
Time online
254d 7h 8m
As usual, give it a few days... Election not yet decided
Perhaps the plan is not to make Trump โ€œwinโ€. Perhaps the plan is to allow all the corruption to see the light of day. If this occurs in the setting of a โ€œlossโ€, than perhaps that is the way
Trump may not be so lame till January. He would have nothing to lose in this interval. Remember that
Trump may have sacrificed himself on the board in the context of a bigger play (not yet revealed).

Attachments

sytyl

sytyl

โ€Ž
Time online
85d 18h 12m
DharkDC

DharkDC

JFL
Time online
77d 10h 31m
My wife (25f) of 5 years accused me (27m) of emotional abuse, then came out to me as gay, and now has left the house for us to be seperated during counseling.

Hi all,

Using a throwaway for my wife's privacy. No one else knows she is not straight and we come from potentially uncaccepting families and community.

This is gonna be a bit of a doozy. In August, my wife sat me down and said she wanted to leave me. This 100% blindsided me. She said I had a repetitive pattern of being overly harsh and critical, and at times abusive, and she was tired of walking on eggshells around me. She was livid when she spoke to me and I could tell this was the final straw. She said if I didnt start changing immediately and got "serious counseling" then she was out of here. It tore my heart in two. I had no idea it was this bad. I knew we weren't getting along as well in quarantine (we both work from home, she just started grad school), but I thought it was normal conflict. We just moved out of a really bad housing situation that month, that was draining financially and emotionally and we even had some thefts. I unfortunately was unloading and taking it out on my wife despite her best attempts to keep it together, and despite not realizing how toxic my behavior was. I agreed with her requirements and started repenting immediately. I do not want to have any behavior that she would consider abusive.

During all the emotional turmoil, crying, and chasing each other around the house, she said "since we are already talking about hard things, I might be gay". This clicked for me, as we had not had a very intimate sex life, a lot of it often felt forced and artificial. I immediately started weeping since I thought this meant it was over. She then said "well I'm bisexual" after my visceral reaction. I had no idea what to think, and just tried focusing on what I could change, myself, while trying to learn what it meant for her. She didnt know either as it's something she never explored.

alligatordude

alligatordude

alligators me tbh
Time online
47d 5h 12m
Michigan is Bidenโ€™s. itโ€™s up to Wisconsin or Nevada going to trump keeping in mind itโ€™s with the assumption pa stays red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread