Elevating Your Social Status and Demand

J

johnny4612

Iron
How to hack society and your status to make yourself in demand?

We all know that we live in cities with defined social circles structures.
So, if there is something that could make us "in demand" both in terms of attraction to the opposite sex and in society in general, what could it be and how could it be identified?

As we fight a battle to know our internal needs, live life according to our values and ideas, we also have to adapt to the external environment to raise our status and be in demand.
We could also think about whether being in demand would be a mistake, or, be content with not being in demand and live a life on your own path.
But anyway, there would be always someone who is the reference or most influential part of that social group, and who is automatically the most requested, mainly by the members of that same group, then by external people.

When I was young, it was easy for me to join some social groups and immediately rise to the front.
I noticed how my perceived status would change from one day to the next and how, from the attention and respect I received, life had a different flavor. Now, having become an adult, experiencing the Pygmalion effect as I am short in stature, it is much more difficult if not impossible for me to make my way.

Having said that, how do we understand and structure ourselves based on what our city offers and could offer, and make us of high status for that particular group in which we want to progress in our lives?? It is clear that becoming a public figure opens the way to many more things, but not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do it and rather it would be possible for many people who are without a status to find a social "niche" and become important there .

To give you an example, I knew a boy my age who no one knew or cared about him. He became deputy mayor and "Magically" was getting his attention from everyone.

Now I put myself in the shoes of a woman... If I were a woman of value, I would go looking for a man of value. How does this man demonstrate his worth? Maybe have these characteristics?

- Education, languages and large vocabulary.
- Professional success: high-ranking jobs or entrepreneurial success. Be a published author, patent holder, and have influence.
- Wealth: Demonstrated through owning assets or through owning businesses such as sports clubs, being a mentor to a group.
- Social, political and famous connections.
- Public recognition: awards, titles, media.
- Genetics and appearance.
- Exclusivity: Knowledge and participation in exclusive events or experiences, perhaps also invited in the VIP category.
- Rare travel and experiences: Frequent or exotic travel, especially to luxury destinations, can be associated with high status, but also engage in rare experiences, such as zero-gravity flights or deep-sea exploration.
- High profile assistance: legal representation by high profile bureaucrats or top medical assistance.
- Rare Collectibles: Owning rare or unique items, such as classic cars or rare books, or art, or a wine cellar.
- High-class sports: participation in luxury sports, such as polo or horse racing.

How does it demonstrate these characteristics to me in the first place? Well, social media are now like social CVs, and therefore at first glance the man could show them in this way, and then confirm with his daily routine. Obviously, how this man knows how to "game" also comes into play. You know what I'm referring to.. But all of it, we can also say that it comes thanks to the positive reinforcement of our life experiences.

How can individuals navigate the complexities of societal status and personal value to authentically position themselves for success and be in demand?

You identified the components more or less correct. Just do it.

Not a single molecule