Elias De poot has the best front profile to ever exist. He’s my baby.

he doesn’t know you exist subhuman

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
he doesn’t know you exist subhuman
yes he does see i took this photo with him
3891768 6E6620C0 E73D 4745 B5AA FADD44DFBE81

just lol if his ntness would go near you. I could seduce him better tbh.
No once I make money one of the first things I’m gonna do is research into high fashion brands so I can potentially catch him at a show, take a few pics with him and get Mogged

Looks like shit horrible crop and worst picture of him you could have used, I’m disappointed.
I told Elias and now he hates you and said you are sub5

Water but copers cope with muh school shooter muh , muh low appeal because he is too perfect and its impossible to achieve his aesthetics so copers keep coping with whatever they have they know they will never achieve his looks its more like " graps are sour"

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
This man is heaven on earth. From his ferocious gaze, to his wide and powerful chin, this man is the peak of male aesthetics. He has the perfect nose, eyes, and chin, what more could you want in life.

It almost brings me to tears knowing I will probably never meet him, let alone touch him. De poot is my baby and he’s the best looking person to ever exist, at least from the front.
“This man is heaven on earth.

It almost brings me to tears knowing I will probably never meet him, let alone touch him. De poot is my baby and he’s the best looking person to ever exist, at least from the front.” 😭

His name sounds too much like poop I think it would dry up pussy

View attachment 2725047View attachment 2725048View attachment 2725049View attachment 2725051View attachment 2725054View attachment 2725055View attachment 2725066View attachment 2725067View attachment 2725068View attachment 2725070

“School shooter bro”
“Low appeal”
“Autistic looking”
“Twink”
I heard it all before. This man is heaven on earth. From his ferocious gaze, to his wide and powerful chin, this man is the peak of male aesthetics. He has the perfect nose, eyes, and chin, what more could you want in life.

It almost brings me to tears knowing I will probably never meet him, let alone touch him. De poot is my baby and he’s the best looking person to ever exist, at least from the front.
Disgusting moles, should laser them

Holy shit you’re gay as hell dude
De poop mogs

Disgusting moles, should laser them
"Elias de Poot is a Belgian fashion model. The top model is best known for his piercing gaze and distinguishable beauty marks."

View attachment 2725047View attachment 2725048View attachment 2725049View attachment 2725051View attachment 2725054View attachment 2725055View attachment 2725066View attachment 2725067View attachment 2725068View attachment 2725070

“School shooter bro”
“Low appeal”
“Autistic looking”
“Twink”
I heard it all before. This man is heaven on earth. From his ferocious gaze, to his wide and powerful chin, this man is the peak of male aesthetics. He has the perfect nose, eyes, and chin, what more could you want in life.

He looks like hes gonna snap and shoot up a preschool at any moment 💀

“This man is heaven on earth.

It almost brings me to tears knowing I will probably never meet him, let alone touch him. De poot is my baby and he’s the best looking person to ever exist, at least from the front.” 😭
Faggots.org
Hes not only a fag but also wants to be a woman. Looksmax.org has fallen

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Faggots.org
Hes not only a fag but also wants to be a woman. Looksmax.org has fallen
I accepted I will never be a woman, Infact, I accepted being a man a long time ago. I’m content with being a male, I have some feminine features that help me cope like my eyes and hair, but at the end of the day I’m a masc looking ogre with no femboy appeal. As for me being gay, i am actually bisexual, and im not really attracted to men but im attracted to cock and sucking them, so ideally a woman with a penis is what I want.