Elliot rodger was controlled opposition

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
This should hopefully be water to all of you by now, elliot rodger was controlled opposition, he is the one example used for when people think about incels, manosphere ect. violent, hateful, serial killers. I am gathering proof on CIA agents pushing and convincing elliot rodger to go ER so that they can in turn, leave a dark stain on the reputations of these forums forever. this is why you see the only context the mainstream talks about incels is in a violent context with school shooting and terrorism and shit. notice how they never mention blackpilled and lookism related beliefs? this is also why the european journal of criminology is doing research on this site right now, as all of you dalits shitpost in offtopic there is some shady work going on with more plans to cause the ultimate destruction and censorship of the truth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, pig_face, edgemaxx and 6 others
This site is full of conspiratards . Go fuck yourself idiot + blocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, mike21, spark and 2 others
I don't think so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and Ryan
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and Tai Lung
^ cuck who thinks eating raw meat is bad btw
ahaahahahahahah another one. You all the same : )

My god it's so over for you

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
He was the son of a hollywood producer, probably had jewish blood in him

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
This should hopefully be water to all of you by now, elliot rodger was controlled opposition, he is the one example used for when people think about incels, manosphere ect. violent, hateful, serial killers. I am gathering proof on CIA agents pushing and convincing elliot rodger to go ER so that they can in turn, leave a dark stain on the reputations of these forums forever. this is why you see the only context the mainstream talks about incels is in a violent context with school shooting and terrorism and shit. notice how they never mention blackpilled and lookism related beliefs? this is also why the european journal of criminology is doing research on this site right now, as all of you dalits shitpost in offtopic there is some shady work going on with more plans to cause the ultimate destruction and censorship of the truth

hail the saint

Give a valid refutation then instead of ad hominem
not wasting time on people with sub 80 iq . You are below any conversation, straight up belong to the ward like all raw meat eaters with their weird concept of human nature. Block

not wasting time on people with sub 80 iq . You are below any conversation, straight up belong to the ward like all raw meat eaters with their weird concept of human nature. Block
thats what i thought go back to your dharavi mud hut you street shitting dalit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face, the_nextDavidLaid and Deleted member 58285
So he was just another sandy hook?

• JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, mike21 and Deleted member 52057
hahahahahahahha wtf r u talking about

I am waiting for proofs