Eltruecel,my latino landlord has a 9/10 Eastern european girlfriend

yandex99

yandex99

Master
she's a natural dirty blonde but dyes her hair black because she hates light features.this is a cokmmon thing I've heard in eastern europe.

polish women are obsessed with latino mens.they like exotic but manly mens like latinos,injuns,Arabians and italians.they love cold approach,similar to latinas.in fact due to the catholicism influence on the culture and they're heavy catholic religiosity they're basically albinoid latinas/southern europeans in mentality.

you can ascend with your white woman.You can like them without deriding my latinas.it's all personal taste.there is no question of better this or this.But get the hell out of america.those women are trash leftists and snowbunnies.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
tales from ny mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: hytt
Yea I know polish women literally the common Latino white girl relationship is usually a Latino with a polish girl here

• +1
Reactions: yandex99 and try2beme
Ee girls love latinos it is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ee girls love latinos it is what it i

also injuns,Arabians and Desis.italians too.anything exotic ands manly.great place to reverse colonize the white man.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
my landlord's gf is bosnian.
Anyways my ideal taste is probably the HQNP examples I used. Those chicks give me the most serotonin

Anyways my ideal taste is probably the HQNP examples I used. Those chicks give me the most serotonin
Who cares about your ‘taste’ YOU LITERALLY CAN’T GET ANY PUSSY DUDE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Who cares about your ‘taste’ YOU LITERALLY CAN’T GET ANY PUSSY DUDE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
There’s a difference between sex and a ltr. I would fuck anything but I’m not going to a ltr anybody I’m not Betabuxxing

There’s a difference between sex and a ltr. I would fuck anything but I’m not going to a ltr anybody I’m not Betabuxxing
So you’re resigned to never being loved by a woman :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back