Elvis

View attachment 1319820

mogs all of ur false turanid idols that arent turanid that u keep on licking their nuts each day.
Sure sure my dog now shut up Okay subhuman? Indir 1 5 200

Yeah raped your grandfathers just cherrypick theory confrimed again he is not transcaspian you low iq cumskin ape he is anatolid+turanid trascaspain=dolicho this guy=brachy +he is a chadlite-htn in prime mogs elvis and gandy to self harm Indir   2021 09 16T190232781 Images 83 how you gonna cope that biggest gigachad psl god is turanid?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeah raped your grandmothers just cherrypick theory confrimed again he is not transcaspian you low iq cumskin ape he is anatolid+turanid trascaspain=dolicho this guy=brachy +he is a chadlite-htn in prime mogs elvis and gandy to self harmView attachment 1319835View attachment 1319841how you gonna cope that biggest gigachad psl god is turanid?

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
Nigga i cant beileve your ratings jfl at you Elvis is a low tier htn at best
i dunno. female reactions decide a man his rating.
and low tier htn, usually don't get bombarded with groupies, like he did.
So assume, women rated him higher than a low tier HTN. So, women ratings is only truth of a man his ratings.

article-1261082-08E2EEEC000005DC-167_468x485.jpg
3h3iy0inel941.jpg
bdji4180hpvy.jpg
Elvis-Presley-Live-at-Memorial-Auditorium-Buffalo-NY-April-1-1957-11.jpg
1957-april-3-ottawa-fans.jpg
1957-april-3-fans-backstage.jpg
DFNDnmfVYAAYKNY
SyPSzee.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, mulattomaxxer and Haven
So assume, women rated him higher than a low tier HTN. So, women ratings is only truth of a man his ratings.

3h3iy0inel941.jpg
bdji4180hpvy.jpg
DFNDnmfVYAAYKNY
SyPSzee.jpeg
I can ask to a avrage jb and ask her rating i think she gonna say he is a subhuman tbh

3h3iy0inel941.jpg
bdji4180hpvy.jpg
DFNDnmfVYAAYKNY
SyPSzee.jpeg
nigga was a htn tho

the amount of fame and status this guy had sky rocketed him to top 5 appeals of all time.

I can ask to a avrage jb and ask her rating i think she gonna say he is a subhuman tbh
Not fair

asking a girl back in the days is like asking a girl now how u think about drake or justin bieber

she will squirt when she sees him.

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
Not fair

asking a girl back in the days is like asking a girl now how u think about drake or justin bieber

she will squirt when she sees him.
:lul: girls never thinked that elvis is a chadlite they only did it for status or someshit like that can be omsthing because of his hit race(br*this) they are so ugly so their women thinked he is a chadlite:unsure:

:lul: girls never thinked that elvis is a chadlite they only did it for status or someshit like that can be omsthing because of his hit race(br*this) they are so ugly so their women thinked he is a chadlite:unsure:
No

he was the shit back then

a lot of people with status get a lot of pussies

looks isnt always it

I know this is new but theres so much shit irl besides looks that cna get a girl's pussy wet, status being one of them, the fact that elvis had money was one of them, that he had a rockstar halo is one of them, the fact that he can sing is one of them, and the fact he was a htn ontop of that was a big boost.

s oyeah

No

he was the shit back then

a lot of people with status get a lot of pussies

looks isnt always it

I know this is new but theres so much shit irl besides looks that cna get a girl's pussy wet, status being one of them, the fact that elvis had money was one of them, that he had a rockstar halo is one of them, the fact that he can sing is one of them, and the fact he was a htn ontop of that was a big boost.

s oyeah
Dnrd
Mogger based pheno detected Images   2021 09 16T171915967 20210916 224244

imo. don't think for them, what they gonna say. Only what they say, is the real rating/proofs.
nigga was a htn tho

the amount of fame and status this guy had sky rocketed him to top 5 appeals of all time.
Bones wise, I agree on HTN. But I think his GREAT coloring (color contrast) and skin quality in his prime hallo-ed him to Chadlite levels.

His coloring is imo insane. very Dark hair, blue eyes, and golden skin = a great bonus for looks rating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Elvis was quit a shit singer, imo. Like Biebers.
So imo, his looks carried him getting song hit. Because i'm totally sure, there were much better singers than him back than.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Haven
So imo, his looks carried him getting song hit. Because i'm totally sure, there were much better singers than him back than.
I am asking to a girl rn

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
She said 4/10:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
She said 4/10:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
to add though.
Elvis decended really bad, with age.
So should use a 1950's pic only imo. because that was his looks prime.

• JFL
to add though.
Elvis decended really bad, with age.
So should use a 1950's pic only imo. because that was his looks prime.
Idk i juat asked the pics in this thread

• +1
The problem with Elvis is that he does conform to PSL beauty standards. Beauty standards in the 60s were different to what they are now. His forward growth is weak, so people wont be worshipping him here. Elvis is still incredibly good looking, great skin, EXCELLENT NW0 HAIR, HIS HAIR IS UNMOGGABLE over 6ft tall and great eye area. His timing is also important, I don't think he would do aswell if he was gen Z. I would rate him chadlite.

Daily reminder that this is the beatles. Status halo is eternal.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and subhuman incel
The problem with Elvis is that he does conform to PSL beauty standards. Beauty standards in the 60s were different to what they are now. His forward growth is weak, so people wont be worshipping him here. Elvis is still incredibly good looking, great skin, EXCELLENT NW0 HAIR, HIS HAIR IS UNMOGGABLE over 6ft tall and great eye area. His timing is also important, I don't think he would do aswell if he was gen Z. I would rate him chadlite.

View attachment 1319948
so many subhumans in one picture that i had to vomit :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: SA-ZA
BY THE WAY.
ALL OUR RATINGS = COPE.

Womens rating, akak reaction = rating.

And I think, it was said that with Elvis Presley. he had alot of girls going all groupie and histerical. Like gils did withBiebers.
SO, that's the rating!

Tempest storm 1
Blaze starr picture

Donald duck boner

View attachment 1319948
damn, 2 normies, and 2 below that

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
damn, 2 normies, and 2 below that
The beatles are an hilarious middle finger to looks theory. I still can't believe that status carried them that hard. I think they aged well but they aren't particularly good looking.

The beatles are an hilarious middle finger to looks theory. I still can't believe that status carried them that hard. I think they aged well but they aren't particularly good looking.
their music was actually good though.

I guess starts like Bieber, or Elvi. Get carried by their looks, because their vocal abilities, and songs were not good actually

• +1
their music was actually good though.

I guess starts like Bieber, or Elvi. Get carried by their looks, because their vocal abilities, and songs were not good actually
I like both of them, I think Elvis is more iconic then justin bieber, but bieber has made some good songs.

Take this with a pinch of salt, I am someone who has "poor music taste". Most of my peers say this because I listen to EDM music alot.

I like both of them, I think Elvis is more iconic then justin bieber, but bieber has made some good songs.

Take this with a pinch of salt, I am someone who has "poor music taste". Most of my peers say this because I listen to EDM music alot.
lol. my taste is even worse. In muh playlist is shit like: Miley Cyrus, Kyle Minogue, Lana del Rey, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, etc..

• JFL
whos the girl in ur pfp
She is now kinda old, probably aroundly 40 orso. Still good looking at 40 though.

But in her prime, 20's she was GigaStacy imo.
Mirin her based attitude towards Covid tyranny.

Doutzen-Kroes-braided-goddess-hair.jpg
1620942489272-png.1134256
9c121836094bee6ae534edac73caf179.jpg
1ebd9ec0b40bc64f340dc62ea8732eca-1579725337.jpg
doutzen-kroes2.jpg
5976a3ffa27684da12607a4e2957a9eb.jpg
post-16474-1226926680.jpg
doutzenkroes1-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
Doutzen_Kroes071-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
a12-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
V298221-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
adriana_lima_and_doutzen_kroes_20091211_0013.jpg

BY THE WAY.
ALL OUR RATINGS = COPE.

Womens rating, akak reaction = rating.

And I think, it was said that with Elvis Presley. he had alot of girls going all groupie and histerical. Like gils did withBiebers.
SO, that's the rating!

THE KING