Embrace Masculinity | Mental Health Also Matters

stefthetics

stefthetics

Iron
As a start, most people aren't Christian. Although I am, I understand a lot of you aren't (most of you actually), but hear me out: It is good to have morals, especially as a man. If you are a man, be masculine. Now I am not telling you to become Christian or change your beliefs, I'm asking you to accept the morals that come from Christianity. These are the basic sins you should stay away from as a traditional masculine man:
  1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath
  6. Envy
  7. Pride
(If you don't understand some of these search them up). Men, I ask you to take care of your mental health. We lose one about every minute. Embrace the traditional hard-working man, the man who goes to the gym, is a father figure, a family man, a smart man, a good-looking man (looksmaxxing), and a man with life morals. I'm not asking you guys to follow every single sin, I'm asking you to follow some and reach the peak man that you can be. I believe in the end we will all ascend into the man we all want to be, and if you aren't the best-looking man, find a woman who doesn't care about looks, but is bigger in personality (a lot of girls do this). All of us will ascend physically and mentally. The point that I am trying to come across here is to embrace traditional masculinity, take care of your mental and physical health, and looks only matter for 50% of your life.

As a start, most people aren't Christian. Although I am, I understand a lot of you aren't (most of you actually), but hear me out: It is good to have morals, especially as a man. If you are a man, be masculine. Now I am not telling you to become Christian or change your beliefs, I'm asking you to accept the morals that come from Christianity. These are the basic sins you should stay away from as a traditional masculine man:
  1. Lust
  2. Gluttony
  3. Greed
  4. Sloth
  5. Wrath
  6. Envy
  7. Pride
(If you don't understand some of these search them up). Men, I ask you to take care of your mental health. We lose one about every minute. Embrace the traditional hard-working man, the man who goes to the gym, is a father figure, a family man, a smart man, a good-looking man (looksmaxxing), and a man with life morals. I'm not asking you guys to follow every single sin, I'm asking you to follow some and reach the peak man that you can be. I believe in the end we will all ascend into the man we all want to be, and if you aren't the best-looking man, find a woman who doesn't care about looks, but is bigger in personality (a lot of girls do this). All of us will ascend physically and mentally. The point that I am trying to come across here is to embrace traditional masculinity, take care of your mental and physical health, and looks only matter for 50% of your life.