EMO LANDWHALE TEXTED ME OUT OF NOWHERE ON INSTA AND TOLD ME I'M BEAUTIFUL

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
Why always me? Just WHY?

(she low-key looks like this whale)
I mean the girl is obviously sub-LTB and obese asf but she acts nice towards me. Hence should I call myself an incel anymore? I'm most likely a volcel since now even tho I had some WAY more decent opportunities before.

I wouldn't touch this creature with 100+ kgs NO MATTER OF EMO GIRL HALO. SHE'S SO FUCKING FAT. AND YES. I'M FATPHOBIC JEFFREY SINCE NOW. YESSS I AM FUCKING FATPHOBIC!!!!!! (btw anorexic girls don't have this brutal body failo)

tagging bhais: @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @VladimirtheGreat @shizuku11111 @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @DR. NICKGA @northern mogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @albanian_chad @<6PSLcel @BrahminBoss @russiancelreturns @ambi @Achilles @wsada @ElTruecel @Xangsane @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @GabachoCopium @ConfusedBolivian @SidharthTheSlayer @The Grinch @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Azr616, rand anon and 10 others
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
Why always me? Just WHY?
View attachment 2933256
I mean the girl is obviously sub-LTB and obese asf but she acts nice towards me. Hence should I call myself an incel anymore? I'm most likely a volcel since now even tho I had some WAY more decent opportunities before.

I wouldn't touch this creature with 100+ kgs NO MATTER OF EMO GIRL HALO. SHE'S SO FUCKING FAT. AND YES. I'M FATPHOBIC JEFFREY SINCE NOW. YESSS I AM FUCKING FATPHOBIC!!!!!! (btw anorexic girls don't have this brutal body failo)

View attachment 2933258

tagging bhais: @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @VladimirtheGreat @shizuku11111 @St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax @DR. NICKGA @northern mogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @albanian_chad @<6PSLcel @BrahminBoss @russiancelreturns @ambi @Achilles @wsada @ElTruecel @Xangsane @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @GabachoCopium @ConfusedBolivian @SidharthTheSlayer @The Grinch @Autismcel
Cuck getting interest from fat emos.

This is an incel cuck trait from desperate women because they know they can’t get the pick of the litter

This is not a flex

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, rand anon, try2beme and 1 other person
Chad treatment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Xtra, try2beme and 1 other person
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
Why always me? Just WHY?
View attachment 2933256

View attachment 2933258

Dumpster 9

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Images   2024 05 21T024827732

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, RecessedChinCel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
Why always me? Just WHY?
View attachment 2933256

View attachment 2933258

FB IMG 1715952736174

Send her this picture and say "this is your looksmatch you fat turd"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, Kazey, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
Cuck getting interest from fat emos.

This is an incel cuck trait from desperate women because they know they can’t get the pick of the litter

This is not a flex
even MTBs can be desperate sometimes ngl

similar situation happened to me few months ago with some fat (but not overweight) MTB alt hoe
Chad treatment.
I'm a nichemaxxed MTN at the best

nichemaxxed brought me there
no high-value women for us Adoniscels

just trash female Jeffries :feelswhy::feelswhy:
looksmatched in 2024 tbh
View attachment 2933370

Send her this picture and say "this is your looksmatch you fat turd"
she actually initially didn't know what do I look like nor I knew how she does

she complimented me and I just commented her style after I saw that 100+ kgs landwhale
How many months did you wait for the perfect opportunity to post this unfunny meme?
you sound anti-fatphobic tbh

if you want I can give you her insta
DNR for everything besides this :love:
emo girls fog

wish that whale was anorexic ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, xegigi, The Grinch and 2 others

similar situation happened to me few months ago with some fat (but not overweight) MTB alt hoe

looksmatched in 2024 tbh

she complimented me and I just commented her style after I saw that 100+ kgs landwhale

emo girls fog

Stop bulking your replies or ill punch you in the face

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey and hopecel

looksmatched in 2024 tbh

emo girls fog

>fat
>MTB
Confused Black GIF - Confused Black Guy GIFs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and rand anon
Chad treatment.
OP should kill himself. no woman would ever act like this towards me, doesn't matter if gigastacy or super ugly old whale

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and hopecel
>fat
>MTB
being fat isn't as harmful for women as it is for men. no woman is an incel regardless what she weighs this is basic shit

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and hopecel
being fat isn't as harmful for women as it is for men. no woman is an incel regardless what she weighs this is basic shit
water but thats not MTB rating
women with lower rating still have a infinite SMV

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and hopecel
Dumpster diving doesn't count as ascension BTW

• JFL
we don't know how the girl looked though, to some guys there's more fat stacies than skinny stacies, to other users no fat girl is above mtb or low htb, different preferences

• Hmm...
  • +1
You have Jeffrey T levels if you won't hit that 10/10 Certified Baddie kween, adonis is not a fatphobic bigot 💅♀️

• JFL
Stop bulking your replies or ill punch you in the face
just fucking try Jeffrey!!! also: NAZI LOOKSMAXXERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>fat
>MTB
uncommon? there are even fat HTBs
OP should kill himself. no woman would ever act like this towards me, doesn't matter if gigastacy or super ugly old whale
OP should kill himself because he's a 20 yo kissless virgin without any friends

I'm not a Chad nor even a HTN nor she initially knew what I look like... it's all about being mysterious and interesting (nichemaxxing and yes that includes even your insta profile)... if you look like an NPC (style-wise) you shouldn't expect too much interest from women
not really

especially if she's nichemaxxed... it works for them just like for men
Dumpster diving doesn't count as ascension BTW
no shit I didn't know

anyway I WOULDN'T since she's female Jeffrey
we don't know how the girl looked though, to some guys there's more fat stacies than skinny stacies, to other users no fat girl is above mtb or low htb, different preferences
she's that typical thicc goth girl with round head and no horrible failos

she fogs this landwhale to oblivion
You have Jeffrey T levels if you won't hit that 10/10 Certified Baddie kween, adonis is not a fatphobic bigot 💅♀️
she's female Jeffrey tho I can imagine what she eats in a day probably just junk food and 6 thousands of fuckin calories! no thanks! I prefer to stay virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, rand anon and try2beme
to some guys there's more fat stacies than skinny stacies
there's a difference between being thicc with good fat distribution and just being straight up fat, the latter not being attractive to nearly all guys

• JFL
there's a difference between being thicc with good fat distribution and just being straight up fat, the latter not being attractive to nearly all guys
yeah i wasn't talking about severely obese women i get it

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and rand anon
u said that we don't know how the girl looks, op made it clear she's a landwhale though

sounds misogynist ngl
I'm defending brown people on this forum you curry
I clearly stated she wasn't severely obese
u said that we don't know how the girl looks, op made it clear she's a landwhale though
no buddy

the landwhale 3/10 girl texted me just before and that was another moderately fat MTB girl who low-key was into me ngl

@rand anon the landwhale is a 3/10 and another girl is moderately fat MTB (we don't speak to each other anymore)

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon