@enchanted_elixir FUOTY Campaign #1: Why You Should Vote For @enchanted_elixir NOW (Qualification Round)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
If one is to give their vote to someone on the forum, they should vote for those who deserve it.
If one provides massive amounts of value to someone, increase their quality of life, and turns them into moggers with their advice, shouldn't that person win FUOTY?
If one just makes fun of people, shitposts, provide no value to the forum, they should NOT get FUOTY. Isn't that right? I know you agree with me here.

My friends, I am the person who has given massive amounts of value to many users here.
I've contributed to the forum this year in several ways.

Made a huge list of aesthetic and health hazards in looksmaxing, to keep people safe.

Revealed a new pillar of heightmaxing to the looksmax.org public

Revealed at least 10 novel looksmaxes to the looksmax.org public

Made several valuable guides and threads on health and it's relationship to looksmaxing

Revamped vitally important guides:

Revealed a vital cause of aging (you'll become much more immune to aging if you follow this guide): Following that religiously plus tretinoin and other skin and health-anti aging practices will literally keep you attractive possibly even into your 60s!

Revealed some areas of study where we can generate new looksmaxing techniques from:

What has other shitposters done, type "dnrd" and they get all the glory. What a shit resume. They don't deserve to get your vote.

I'm one of the most knowledgeable looksmaxers on this forum. I am also the user who has provided the most value to this forum by far.
  1. I am not a dirty swirly stinking shitposter like @CurryAscender or others. I actually provide value to the forum.
My threads should speak for themselves.

If you wouldn't vote for me, tag someone else you did vote for, or will vote for.
Voting for me is indeed one of the best things you can do with your votes.
VOTE NOW:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, emeraldglass, the MOUSE and 1 other person
Shut the fuck up @FunkyFlamingo should win

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
DIDN'T READ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21661, Tai Lung and 1 other person
DIDN'T READ
My own moderator pal said DNRD
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and enchanted_elixir
Vote for me

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003
if only you weren't such a hebrew and lettuce have 2 more days, perhaps @ReadBooksEveryday could have pulled some strings and got me in to FOOTSIE 2023 top 16 @Ozraelite :feelsez::cop:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and ReadBooksEveryday
if only you weren't such a hebrew and lettuce have 2 more days, perhaps @ReadBooksEveryday could have pulled some strings and got me in to FOOTSIE 2023 top 16 @Ozraelite :feelsez::cop:
This shit thread reminds me of this
Except that this nigga FORGOT to add that he's a 'Senior contributor' of the forum JFL at this lil begga who STILL lost hahhhaha

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker