END THE LOW-CLASS DUMB OGRE COPE

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Lately, I’ve read way too many cope posts here babbling about muh low-class, muh low-IQ, muh ogre.

just have eyebrows on ur eyelids theory

in all seriousness its an ogre trait, high set very positively tilted eyebrows are high class, low set eyebrows with prominent browbones is ogre and low class

Keep coping with muh class. PSL dwellers latched onto the concept of “high class” because the reality that homeless Tyrone fucks more than you is too harsh to face.

View attachment 2423540View attachment 2423542

I would much rather look like the "gay pheno" on the right than like this masc ogre.

Yep, you heard it from him, guys. He would rather look like a gay bottom than a masculine man. Typical .org coper thinking.

second guy doesn't have as much appeal as maher for sure. looks really stupid, like some builder guy from a random european village

You really think the masc man isn’t more appealing to women than the cuck man is? Come on bro.

“Ogre” is this community’s way of coping against the reality that women are biologically attracted to hypermasculinity.

“Low IQ” is aspie .org members’ way of coping that their intelligence matters to women. It does not.

“Low class” is privileged and wealthy .org members’ way of coping to avoid facing the reality that Tyrone in an African village slays way more than they ever will.

Truths:

"Dumb ogre" is a cope itself
Calling someone "Dumb" is a way to cope about he is more confident than you
And calling someone "ogre" is a way to cope about he is more masculine looking than you
Jfl at your IQ if you cant see it is a coping mechanism, also low class looks>>>>>high class looks

Adult prettyboy appeal is a First-World-only phenomenon. At ages older than early teens, DOM males have the most female-gaze appeal in the average place in the world, where people are poor and violent, everyone knows someone who’s gotten murdered, half the teen boys are in gangs, and half the teen girls are pregnant with babies whom they’ll kill with clotheshangers. In the average place on Earth (most places aren’t like suburbs in the West lol), hypermasculine men are the most desired.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 40986 and 6 others
@Krakowski

no such thing as too dom

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
DEBOONKED your entire thread with 1 picture

Looking masc is ideal but too masc looks ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Interested, bloomercel and 4 others
DEBOONKED your entire thread with 1 picture

View attachment 2424925

Looking masc is ideal but too masc looks ogre
  1. The world ≠ the 1st world
  2. Beauty standards ≠ raw sex appeal
Semimasculine appeals AESTHETICALLY (which is often conflated with appealing SEXUALLY) in peaceful 1st-world suburbs with modern tech like TikTok.

Hypermasculine appeals SEXUALLY in the natural human environment, full of violent male competition and resource scarcity.

inb4 :soy: but you just said that medium-masc appeals to 1st world women!

You gotta understand that culturally influenced aesthetic appeals go out the window when women are sexually turned on and ready to fuck. When she’s getting fucked hard by Dominant Dick Dimitrios, her primal biological hardwiring takes over.

Women these days SAY they want this—

—yet they feel the hottest burning desire when they get fucked by men like this—

What LOOKS GOOD is affected by culture and society. TikTok eboys’ aesthetic appeal doesn’t come from evolution.

What MAKES HER CUM is biological. Hypermasc beats all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, Chinacurry, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
Ask your oneitis which one she prefers

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
@Krakowski

Ask your oneitis which one she prefers

Maybe I’ll ask her which of these 2 Chicos she prefers.
After she replies to the many texts from me that she hasn’t yet replied to.

Dom Chico

Anyone who says the left one mogs the right one in sex appeal is deluded. If they’re a man, they’re coping. If they’re a woman, they’re unaware of their female nature.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Krakowski and Sprinkles
@Krakowski

View attachment 2424944
You should ask her
Anyone who says the left one mogs the right one in sex appeal is deluded. If they’re a man, they’re coping. If they’re a woman, they’re unaware of their female nature.
I agree with the fact that women been brainwashed what they are attracted to by media and has had their brain chemistry altered by bad food, pollution and chemicals which changes their thinking and “instincts” (more like their instincts don’t worn correctly).

1. The world ≠ the 1st world
  2. Beauty standards ≠ raw sex appeal
Semimasculine appeals AESTHETICALLY (which is often conflated with appealing SEXUALLY) in peaceful 1st-world suburbs with modern tech like TikTok.

Hypermasculine appeals SEXUALLY in the natural human environment, full of violent male competition and resource scarcity.

inb4 :soy: but you just said that medium-masc appeals to 1st world women!

You gotta understand that culturally influenced aesthetic appeals go out the window when women are sexually turned on and ready to fuck. When she’s getting fucked hard by Dominant Dick Dimitrios, her primal biological hardwiring takes over.

Women these days SAY they want this—

View attachment 2424933

—yet they feel the hottest burning desire when they get fucked by men like this—

View attachment 2424935

What LOOKS GOOD is affected by culture and society. TikTok eboys’ aesthetic appeal doesn’t come from evolution.

What MAKES HER CUM is biological. Hypermasc beats all.
Bad examples since it’s a twink Asian vs a gay roided gymcel, but I agree that DOM is more attractive to natural women than STM in the graph I sent.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and thecel
@Krakowski

View attachment 2424944

Mouth is underrated

Also what real life examples are there of this look ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Based OP

• +1

So you would rather look like ogre version of maher? Are you sure that you aren’t just exaggerating this because you are on the opposite side of the fem-ogre spectrum?

• Hmm...
View attachment 2424991

So you would rather look like ogre version of maher? Are you sure that you aren’t just exaggerating this because you are on the opposite side of the fem-ogre spectrum?

“Ogre” is a cope term PSLers such as you like to use because it has a negative connotation that helps you feel better that you’re not as masculine as the men you call ogres.

It’s similar to the term “tallfag”, which is a manlet cope used by short men to cast a negative impression onto tall men.

calling someone "ogre" is a way to cope about he is more masculine looking than you

I’d rather look like the Maher on the right because he’s better looking than the Maher on the left.

Right has better forward bone structure growth, a better jaw, higher cheekbones, more angular cheek hollows, a better mouth, a more hunter eye area, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer and Acne Victim
“Ogre” is a cope term PSLers such as you like to use because it has a negative connotation that helps you feel better that you’re not as masculine as the men you call ogres.

It’s similar to the term “tallfag”, which is a manlet cope used by short men to cast a negative impression onto tall men.
It's different. Tallfag is usually used to refer to someone who is considerably tall (6'2+) but not to a gigantic 7'5 monster. But it indeed is mostly a cope used by manlets.

In the case of ogre, it is to someone who deviates from the average but not necessarily looks great either, so it differs from the "tallfag" cope where it's mostly a manlet being jealous. Maher bonemogs 99% of the population (as the tallfag height mogs most) but I don't think users here would necessarily call him ogre.

So, the odds of someone having the amount of bones that maher does originally are already really low, and the guy on the right is an anomaly - no one looks that IRL.

View attachment 2425013

I’d rather look like the Maher on the right because he’s better looking than the Maher on the left.

Right has better forward bone structure growth, a better jaw, higher cheekbones, more angular cheek hollows, a better mouth, a more hunter eye area, etc.
So basically your logic is assuming that more bone = better. That makes no sense to me. I want you to create a thread and ask people for their opinions on which they think is better looking, I'm sure that they would agree with me that your morph looks worse than the original version.

• JFL
I say ogre as a compliment

• Woah
This would've been legit if it wasn't because women are all lesbians

• Hmm...
This would've been legit if it wasn't because women are all lesbians
So you think most men are faggots too since they aren't attracted to hyperfeminine faces?

• Hmm...
So you think most men are faggots too since they aren't attracted to hyperfeminine faces?
They are attached to hyperfeminine faces. What are you talking about?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
  • Hmm...
Lately, I’ve read way too many cope posts here babbling about muh low-class, muh low-IQ, muh ogre.

Keep coping with muh class. PSL dwellers latched onto the concept of “high class” because the reality that homeless Tyrone fucks more than you is too harsh to face.

View attachment 2424909

Yep, you heard it from him, guys. He would rather look like a gay bottom than a masculine man. Typical .org coper thinking.

View attachment 2424901

You really think the masc man isn’t more appealing to women than the cuck man is? Come on bro.

“Ogre” is this community’s way of coping against the reality that women are biologically attracted to hypermasculinity.

“Low IQ” is aspie .org members’ way of coping that their intelligence matters to women. It does not.

“Low class” is privileged and wealthy .org members’ way of coping to avoid facing the reality that Tyrone in an African village slays way more than they ever will.

Truths:
in general - right

at the same time - not.

for prims JB's of 18-22 the most masculine features can be an off factor as just really makes guy older and we now how modern liberal bunnies look at this.

In any age group after that -the masculine Chad should mog. And is ofc better respected by his male peers too.

• +1
You think most people worship nordic or gook females?
It's a fact. Asians is more of a niche in general, but white women are the most sought after.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and thecel
It's a fact. Asians is more of a niche in general, but white women are the most sought after.
Exactly, that's my point. White women are the most sought after and they don't necessarily look the most feminine (not saying that they are masculine like some mfers do, just not hyperfeminine).

Now, if we contrast this to what women find attractive, they also don't on average like the extremely masc "ogre" guys - they like masc but not overly masc - just like most men like feminine but not overly feminine.

I'm not questioning the reason why that's the case or if it's our natural state or not, just stating the current reality as we don't live in prehistorical times anymore.

@thecel waiting for you to deboonk what I said above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and thecel
Exactly, that's my point. White women are the most sought after and they don't necessarily look the most feminine (not saying that they are masculine like some mfers do, just not hyperfeminine).

Now, if we contrast this to what women find attractive, they also don't on average like the extremely masc "ogre" guys - they like masc but not overly masc - just like most men like feminine but not overly feminine.

I'm not questioning the reason why that's the case or if it's our natural state or not, just stating the current reality as we don't live in prehistorical times anymore.

@thecel waiting for you to deboonk what I said above.
Fair enough. You make some good points and I won't argue that white women are the most feminine.

What I will say is that women are more sought after in general. Femininity is associated with beauty and fertility. Masculinity has attraction elements to it, but is also seen as being strong of body, character and mind, being a leader etc.

I'm being hyperbolic when I say women are all lesbians ofc, they're just more likely to kiss and not be aversed to homosexuality amongst one another like so many men. I would say women are more sexualized and objectified for sure.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Acne Victim
So would you say it is a positive trait or not

Not that I even have it 🤣

• +1

View attachment 2425013

Loop Waiting GIF

• JFL
@Krakowski

View attachment 2424944

R ur messages to her blue ticks or grey ones?

• Hmm...