ENERGY AND DIRECTION (Energy is like a muscle)

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Energy is like a muscle; it grows stronger through being used.

As something receives energy, its energy-magnetic pull becomes stronger.

You see this with 'movements'. It starts with a few trailblazers, putting in their life and light into the cause. As more people gather and start to see it, the energy grows. It infects others with the potential, then starts to give energy back to supporters. It becomes its own source of energy that magnifies depending on how many people get involved.

In all our undertakings, the little daily effort is all-important, The 'muscles' of our energy must be continually exercised just as we exercise our physical body - Thus, gradually, we gain momentum and purpose.

The 1% gains compound every day, eventually coalescing to a monumental wave of progress and change.

As faith increases through personal experience and energy grows though practice, the mind acquires a direction.

Whatever you direct your attention to each day, you direct energy to.
Whatever you direct energy towards, will grow in power.

This is true for tasks in physical reality, and also true for beliefs and thoughts. If we have a thought each day, multiple times a day, for years, think of all the mental energy you are putting into that energy pattern. It grows stronger, and it begins to pull more energy to itself.

It is important for this reason to recognise negative thought patterns. In a situation, be considerate and conscious of the thoughts that arise according to certain situations.

If you struggle to hit a PR in a weights session, we can be prone to think "this is hopeless, I'll never be strong". If you think something similar, immediately counter it with a positive reinforcement such as "I am so grateful when my body gets stronger according to my efforts."

If you don't close a client or the business deal falls through, and the lower self says to you "You'll never be successful, might as well stop trying" counter it with "I am so happy that I'm able to easily gain business".

Over time, when your default in any situation becomes a positive reaction, everything in your life becomes easier and success is a matter of time.

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, ROTTING, Coompill and 6 others
I just wanted to say thank you, sir

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Nice post boyo, Thanks
What made you conclude to write this?

Nice post boyo, Thanks
What made you conclude to write this?

I always share what I read about. I have a history of doing this lol, helps me understand the content even better when I type it down.

I always share what I read about. I have a history of doing this lol, helps me understand the content even better when I type it down.
First time seeing one of your posts, its kinda water but basic life philosophy everyone should apply

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
First time seeing one of your posts, its kinda water but basic life philosophy everyone should apply

Yeah everything is water to everyone on here. Like they know everything lol.

Or more like you understand the concepts but never were aware of them to begin with. Making it not water.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah everything is water to everyone on here. Like they know everything lol.

Or more like you understand the concepts but never were aware of them to begin with. Making it not water.
Thats what I said man

Nigga i use mx energy everday shit aint growing

Inspiring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
never skip energy day

As faith increases through personal experience and energy grows though practice, the mind acquires a direction.

This is true for tasks in physical reality, and also true for beliefs and thoughts. If we have a thought each day, multiple times a day, for years, think of all the mental energy you are putting into that energy pattern. It grows stronger, and it begins to pull more energy to itself.
legit i was brainwashed into thinking this mindset is an obsession which is bad(friends said) but legit when i was in this mind set j was progressing almost every session. energymaxxing legit

Energy is like a muscle; it grows stronger through being used.

As something receives energy, its energy-magnetic pull becomes stronger.

You see this with 'movements'. It starts with a few trailblazers, putting in their life and light into the cause. As more people gather and start to see it, the energy grows. It infects others with the potential, then starts to give energy back to supporters. It becomes its own source of energy that magnifies depending on how many people get involved.

In all our undertakings, the little daily effort is all-important, The 'muscles' of our energy must be continually exercised just as we exercise our physical body - Thus, gradually, we gain momentum and purpose.

The 1% gains compound every day, eventually coalescing to a monumental wave of progress and change.

It is important for this reason to recognise negative thought patterns. In a situation, be considerate and conscious of the thoughts that arise according to certain situations.

If you struggle to hit a PR in a weights session, we can be prone to think "this is hopeless, I'll never be strong". If you think something similar, immediately counter it with a positive reinforcement such as "I am so grateful when my body gets stronger according to my efforts."

If you don't close a client or the business deal falls through, and the lower self says to you "You'll never be successful, might as well stop trying" counter it with "I am so happy that I'm able to easily gain business".

Over time, when your default in any situation becomes a positive reaction, everything in your life becomes easier and success is a matter of time.
lol actually copy pasta from sol brah's instagram😹😹😹