Energymaxxing

Z

Zev

Iron
How to increase mental and physique energy
I'm always tired as fuck and feel like I can fall asleep any moment of the day if I lay down
I've always been like that no matter my lifestyle
Currently no alcohol, no drugs / tobacco
Sedentary lifestyle
High income and 8/10 gf

I've reach somewhat of a good life but still feel tired, don't know if its psychological of physical

What are you doomers doing to stay high energy / motivated ?

Compound lifts

Spend more time outside
Go to sleep always at the same time
B vitamin complex

• +1
Reactions: Zev
Go to the gym.
Sedentary lifestyle is causing your problems. No amount of supplements will fix that

Spend more time outside
Go to sleep always at the same time
B vitamin complex
Yeah I feel spending time outdoors makes me less foggy

Go to the gym.
Sedentary lifestyle is causing your problems. No amount of supplements will fix that
Even when I went to the gym 3 to 5 times a week I was still tired
BUt granted I was less tired that now that I'm doing 0 exercise

MIght start cold showers again

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
How to increase mental and physique energy
I'm always tired as fuck and feel like I can fall asleep any moment of the day if I lay down
I've always been like that no matter my lifestyle
Currently no alcohol, no drugs / tobacco
Sedentary lifestyle
High income and 8/10 gf

I've reach somewhat of a good life but still feel tired, don't know if its psychological of physical

What are you doomers doing to stay high energy / motivated ?
Diet has a huge impact on the way you feel. If you dont exercise at all your diet is probably shit. Nowadays I eat mostly meat, eggs, complex carbs, etcetera. But if there's a day I pig out on processed snacks and fast food, I feel sluggish, tired, and sick. Start with eating healthier. Working out helps but it's probably not going to do that much if you're consuming slop all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Zev
Diet has a huge impact on the way you feel. If you dont exercise at all your diet is probably shit. Nowadays I eat mostly meat, eggs, complex carbs, etcetera. But if there's a day I pig out on processed snacks and fast food, I feel sluggish, tired, and sick. Start with eating healthier. Working out helps but it's probably not going to do that much if you're consuming slop all the time.
Yeah I started meal prepping to stop eating outside while at work, any meals you recommend that isn't too long to prepare ?

Spend time outside, in the sun.

Yeah I started meal prepping to stop eating outside while at work, any meals you recommend that isn't too long to prepare ?
I’m a simple man, at home I eat beef and rice with sugar free barbecue sauce for the majority of my meals. But I don’t like the taste of it cold/having to microwave it at work. So for work lunch I usually bring 4-7 boiled eggs, avocado, some vegetables like bell pepper/cucumber, a piece of fruit like apple or banana, and sometimes tuna or a can of sardines/mackerel.