English breakfast vs Haitian breakfast

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
IMG 3841

@buflek @Squirtle @PseudoMaxxer @try2beme @Kamui @Ricky212 @NotCarv @tombradylover

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, solohunter99, klip11 and 17 others
I don get it, hatian men are cannibal??
Or they eat dicks?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, northern mogger, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Each other :chad:

Vs

Pork asf

I think they similarly rank

I don get it, hatian men are cannibal??
Or they eat dicks?
No food in the whole continent of Africa buddy boyo, it’s why we export billions of dollars worth of KFC and watermelon growing apparatus :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, klip11, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Man it is so over

Put dirty white people on an island = Great Britain
Put chinese/no eyes people on an island = Japan
Put nigger people on an island = Haiti

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Man it is so over

Put chinese/tiny eye >.< people on an island = Japan
we are bottom of the barrel when it comes to advancing

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aesthetic beauty and sub5c3l
Don’t let it get to you tbh, we are just teh losers. Other races had evolved past tribalism and became peoples and organised peaceful nations while we were still tribe amongst tribe fighting in the bush. Sub saharans were civilised relatively but just got unlucky from colonialism and tribalism bs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, murdah, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
Man it is so over

Put chinese/no eyes people on an island = Japan
Ironically Haiti used to have white people, but the blacks genocided them jfl.... seems like they're doing great on their own :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
I remember you full on raging when me and you would argue back in Decembe over stuff like this.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Screenshot 20240325 211724 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ironically Haiti used to have white people, but the blacks genocided them jfl.... seems like they're doing great on their own :lul:

Why are the comments so hostile? Hes not wrong lol

apparently the whole IQ disparity between races is based on outdated research
It’s probably higher for whites now. Africa literally hasn’t done anything so I would say it’s consolidating.

• +1
apparently the whole IQ disparity between races is based on outdated research
I don’t mean blacks are behind in intellect but when it comes to building societies, socioeconomic powerhouses, and civilizations, we are far behind.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
It’s probably higher for whites now. Africa literally hasn’t done anything so I would say it’s consolidating.
Nah, europe did do numbers on africa and their resources so blacks can’t be blamed entirely

• +1
those sausages look like dicks

• JFL
I don’t mean blacks are behind in intellect but when it comes to building societies, socioeconomic powerhouses, and civilizations, we are far behind.
who cares about that shit lmao, all that matters to me is that i'm successful and doing good on an indiviual level, personally idgaf if my people are useless/my country is a shithole (which is true for me as i am MENA/iraqi)

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Pikabro
Yeah it’s not as simple as sfcel muh black people are 70 iq monkeys. It’s just that post reconnaissance white people made big leaps and recently asian people have industrialised a lot and built their economies while a lot of subsaharan africa is held back by shit govt, corruption, tribalism etc.

• +1
who cares about that shit lmao, all that matters to me is that i'm successful and doing good on an indiviual level, personally idgaf if my people are useless/my country is a shithole (which is true for me as i am MENA/iraqi)
Fair enough

Nah, europe did do numbers on africa and their resources so blacks can’t be blamed entirely
France is the main culprit when it comes to that, they absolutely raped (and continue to rape) their former african colonies by stealing their resources

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and murdah
Europe done numbers on Africa because they were easy pickings because they didn’t do anything

• JFL
Fair enough
only subhuman cumskins who are failures on an indiviual level and have nothing going for them cope with 'muh we built the modern world' from their mother's basements while being obese neckbeards.

chads don't care about shit like this lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
No food in the whole continent of Africa buddy boyo, it’s why we export billions of dollars worth of KFC and watermelon growing apparatus :chad:
Hati isn’t in Africa you retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lev Peshkov, Pikabro and 2 others
only subhuman cumskins who are failures on an indiviual level and have nothing going for them cope with 'muh we built the modern world' from their mother's basements while being obese neckbeards.

chads don't care about shit like this lmao
True, aryan chads could care less about being superior. IMG 6277

True, aryan chads could care less about being superior. View attachment 2819623
dude i garuntee you, those cumskin sfcels you see on these spaces typing essays about the white race either look like this
Screenshot 2024 03 25 at 113204 PM

or they're autistic asf/losers IRL

or both

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Pikabro
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
They’re usually maroon skinned and live in mumbai also
legit, it's either a subhuman loser cumskin that got bullied and mogged by ethnics in school or an indian kid from the slums of mumbai

legit, it's either a subhuman loser cumskin that got bullied and mogged by ethnics in school or an indian kid from the slums of mumbai
Usually just an indian who got bullied

who eats breakfast? i just drink coffe and do a few joints

• +1
who eats breakfast? i just drink coffe and do a few joints
i don't eat it either tbh, i just have a snack for lunch, and a big/main meal for dinner

Gazas breakfest

Nig = Africans

Sorry I do not care about immigrant nig territory

In my mind nig is nig :feelsgood:
Yeah I guess Americans are Gayropeans as well I also guess Australians are Gayropeans ahaha that’s why all the Cumskin nations will become ethnic lmfao Gayropeans globally getting fucked

Nvm just realised you’re a Slav lol. Most whites view your kind as the shit stain on their boot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Lev Peshkov
Yeah I guess Americans are Gayropeans as well I also guess Australians are Gayropeans ahaha that’s why all the Cumskin nations will become ethnic lmfao Gayropeans globally getting fucked

Nvm just realised you’re a Slav lol. Most whites view your kind as the shit stain on their boot
You understand in a way but yes whites originate from Europe

Maybe historically but not anymore tbh
Umm yes they do lol. Slavs are still viewed as the subhumans of their race. Its the Irish who are just seen as “fellow whites” but Slavs are still treated like shit

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Umm yes they do lol. Slavs are still viewed as the subhumans of their race. Its the Irish who are just seen as “fellow whites” but Slavs are still treated like shit
Where??? i haven't seen western white people discriminate slavs in this day and age outside this shithole of a community tbh, could you point to any instances of genuine racsim against them in normie communities/places e.g. online??

australia is actually a better example to illustrate your point here, cuz the british isles has had white people since the dawn of time whereas australia has only had them for like 200 years so it's a better example to show how a land can flourish when you introduce white people

Last edited:
Oh shit, I'm dying of laughter.

This was really funny. I think it's the only time I've found a wojack meme so hilarious.

• Love it
Oh shit, I'm dying of laughter.

This was really funny. I think it's the only time I've found a wojack meme so hilarious.
haha thx i'm flattered, i caged at it too

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Shouldn't have genocided the whites tbh

• +1