Enhanced Growth of the Adult Penis With Vitamin D 3

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical augmentation.

Full article

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, wsada, mathis and 3 others

Note that these guys took 50.000 UI of Vitamin D DAILY for 3-6 months.

Potential risk for kidney damage if your blood calcium is not monitored.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and One Rep Max
Fourteen adult men volunteered to participate in an experiment to evaluate the potential for penile growth as a result of taking 50,000 units of vitamin D 3 and 100 mcg of vitamin K 2 daily. Penis length increased an average of 0.46 inches and circumference increased an average of 0.523 inches, both statistically significant. These results are comparable to those obtained with use of a vacuum pump or with surgical augmentation.

Full article
chadmanlet04

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3links2, dannydipss, slavicpsycho and 2 others

Full article
This explains alot

I take 60k iu a week made my test levels go from 420 to 915 and yeah way better EQ

• Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision

Full article
@arabcelxxx

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx
Interesting, I used to stay out in the sun alot and eat a lot of cheese, saturated fats and meats(high k2) that could have contributed to my size.

Also high zinc and nitric oxide high foods(help convert t to dht) would help greatly with increasing size.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
This seems incredible. So much so that I suspect it cannot be true. I used to be an active member of the Thunders Place forums and I never once came across mention of this (And there was a lot of experimentation and research on that site, much more so than on here).

Beyond that, it makes no sense why megadosing vitamin D and K would cause such growth. The study does nothing to elaborate on this.

Generally the paper seems suspicious. It is very brief and does not look like most medical papers I know of.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, STUPIDREFEREES and chadmanlet04
Interesting, I used to stay out in the sun alot and eat a lot of cheese, saturated fats and meats(high k2) that could have contributed to my size.

Also high zinc and nitric oxide high foods(help convert t to dht) would help greatly with increasing size.
I mega dose vit d, k and zinc since some month and i noticed a pretty big size increase too

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Saw that study 10 years ago in my very early looksmaxing days.
Took 50000 iu daily for 3 months, did nothing

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Highlander
This seems incredible. So much so that I suspect it cannot be true. I used to be an active member of the Thunders Place forums and I never once came across mention of this (And there was a lot of experimentation and research on that site, much more so than on here).

Beyond that, it makes no sense why megadosing vitamin D and K would cause such growth. The study does nothing to elaborate on this.

Generally the paper seems suspicious. It is very brief and does not look like most medical papers I know of.
Now rethinking the study is probably legit but only due to higher levels of D3 = higher testosterone, which means higher levels of androgens/DHT thus resulting in better erections/bloodflow to penis.

Tl;Dr
It's a cap study, in some capacity. We've been round this track before on here.