enough with this incel drama. if you're subhuman just kill yourself, so that chads like me can get good job positions

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
imagine letting some sub 7 abomination get a consultant position, only for him to spend that money on hookers or being a pay pig. those good job positions must be given to chads like me, so that i can travel across the world and fuck women of all species. i'm so fucking done with the constant moaning of sub 7s. do a favour to the humanity and get extinct. you're the human surplus, no one wants you, you're just stealing money from the people who really need it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, mog_or_be_mogged, datboijj and 5 others
im sub5 currycel with consultant job, there is hope for you my fellow sub5 greek subhuman friend. dont give up!

im sub5 currycel with consultant job, there is hope for you my fellow sub5 greek subhuman friend. dont give up!
never try to compare you with me you filthy abomination. you're a fucking incel and that position is just wasted on you. money won't save your subhuman ass, while i could get a wider selection of pussy by moving to more populated cities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and GamerCel
never try to compare you with me you filthy abomination. you're a fucking incel and that position is just wasted on you. money won't save your subhuman ass, while i could get a wider selection of pussy by moving to more populated cities.
im happy steal jobs from non-incels to make them miserable like me jfl, thanks u gave me motivation to do my job even better so they dont need to hire an extra person

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
im happy steal jobs from non-incels to make them miserable like me jfl, thanks u gave me motivation to do my job even better so they dont need to hire an extra person
your destiny is to cry on internet spaces because you cannot get women. look mum i cannot get dates on tinder muhaaaaaa the west has fallen mummm!!!! society has collapsed!!!!

your destiny is to cry on internet spaces because you cannot get women. look mum i cannot get dates on tinder muhaaaaaa the west has fallen mummm!!!! society has collapsed!!!!
i can get women, just not consensually
also i dont give a fuck about the west, im not white. i want the west to fall so other people will also be miserable

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, datboijj, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
You should learn from the Japanese, spend 20 years delivering pizza, then slowly spend another 5 years studying how to mix the dough until ur experienced enough to do it alone, then another 10 years as an apprentice to a master, then start ur own pizza business. Stop being an arrogant faggot and learn ur craft, be humble and work ur way to being a pizza master instead of thinking everything should be given to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, WishIwasChico and the BULL
damn. Only really noticing @the BULL 's new improved character arc now

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston