EPIGENETICS AND ITS IMPORTANCE ON BONE DEVELOPMENT (REAL CAUSE OF YOUR UGLINESS AND AUTISM)

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
Epigenetics is the study of how your environment can change the way your genetics work
Epigenetic changes occur during development phases (PRENATAL DEVELOPMENT, CHILDHOOD AND PUBERTY)
This changes can benefit or drawback your bone structure, dick, intelligence and body functions, mostly via the amount of vitamins, minerals, and toxins that enter your body.

Vitamins and Minerals: Bones and Hormones are made out of vitamins and minerals (Also counting cholesterol and proteins very importantly) Examples of vitamins that act in bone formation:
Cholesterol: It is the main compound that is used to make hormones

Calcium: It makes up bones and teeth
Vitamin D: Vitamin D regulates calium intake into the bones ensuring that enough calcium enters the bone
Vitamin K: It helps produce proteins involved in bone mineralization and also regulate calcium ensuring it isnt deposited in arteries

Vitamin A: It regulates the activity of cells that break down and rebuild bones
Toxins: Toxins (which arent talked much on this forum) are chemicals that compromise your endocrine sistem and make it worse functioning leading to lack of development, autoinmune dyseases, low dimorphism and even altering dna methylation (this toxins also shrink your dick and limit its growth)
Hormones and bone making: Hormones are substancies secreted by endocrine glands which act with a unique function in the body, the most important ones for bone development are:
IGF-1 and HGH: HGH is the hormone that signals IGF-1 production, IGF-1 is the hormone used in metabolic activities such as stimulating growth of all cell types
Testosterone: Is the hormones that develops male dimorphism such as bigger muscle and bone mass, testicles and helps regulate other hormones
5-Alpha-Reductase: It is and enzyme which is involucrated in the metabolism of steroid hormones, making them function better and turning them into a more potent substance (Testosterone - DHT) this also affects the Corpus Cavernossal tissue which contains most of the blood in the penis during an erection

THE IMPORTANCE OF NATURE-LIKE LIVING AND DIMORPHISM: As i said, testosterone, other hormones and bone making processes are made mostly out of nutrients, but other compounds like 5-Aplha-Reductase are very easily altered by toxic chemicals. This caused a phenomenom in an african tribe, where the males had normal frames due to normal testosterone levels but insanely big dicks because 5-Alpha-Reductase was untouched and they had almost no estrogen receptors. Read this thread also its very useful and easy to understand https://looksmax.org/threads/epigenetic-role-in-human-development-megathread.246842/
@Chintuck22

Conclusion: Things like dick size and bone development are made out of an ancestral lifestyle without any toxins (no coming in touch with society, no plastics, no fruits and vegetables mainly because they are loaded with this) BBC theory is very real and it has to do with Africa being such an "underdeveloped" country and black people moving out of ancestral lifestyle just 100s of years ago (some of them still even live in tribes), when white people left this lifestyle thousands of years ago
The best looksmax you could do is moving to Africa and hunting elephants with your tribe. If you are over 18 this may not benefit you talking from a bone development perspective, but if you raise your kids in this same environment they will be chad.
I will maybe polish this thread later because im on a hurry but i hope that you all understand that Environment theory isnt cope and contrary to this, it is the only looksmaxx that works. Society is becoming every generation uglier than the last and this is the ultimate cause

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: axeyyek, onlyhereforthehair, Chintuck22 and 6 others
not a word son

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, efidescontinuado and SubhumanCurrycel
how does ejaculation affect epigenetics ?

thoughts on epigenetic ageing ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Epigenetics = cope at worst. negligble at best

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 51465
how does ejaculation effect epigenetics ?

thoughts on epigenetic ageing ?
I dont think ejaculation is very important alongside the things discussed in this thread, i personally feel depleted after masturbating and the science behind it is that humans should offspring only to reproduce because they put all of their energy in that, reproducing is the goal of all animals and every animal fight,eats and even kill their own species (alpha male for example in baboons) just for reproducing, so i think that humans shouldnt be joking around with cumming every single day. i wont masturbate anymore, also today i was super high t and lost it all because of jerking off

Epigenetics ageing is very simple, just have the right lifestyle and avoid stressful activities (exercising,stressing,etc) the key to living longer and looking younger is living an ancestral lifestyle, eating raw meats raw diary raw organs and eggs, sun bathing a lot and staying away from toxic chemicals

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51465 and Youㅤ

Scientifically proven and works mostly with boys/men around the range of MTN to HTN.

If you think it's cope that's fine, but go and do your research.

Everything in my appearance has improved since having a supplement + skin routine + going back to my old workouts

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and SubhumanCurrycel
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
if you are over 18 then almost nothing will change, but i say to you that if you only had been raised traditionally you wont be rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Epigenetics ageing is very simple, just have the right lifestyle and avoid stressful activities (exercising,stressing,etc) the key to living longer and looking younger is living an ancestral lifestyle, eating raw meats raw diary raw organs and eggs, sun bathing a lot and staying away from toxic chemicals
what u think on OSKM expression ? can revert cell to iPSC but doesnt reverse all aspects of DNAm ageing according to morgan levine . epigenetic ageing is not understood and seems to be adaptive to older age at least partially

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I dont think ejaculation is very important alongside the things discussed in this thread, i personally feel depleted after masturbating and the science behind it is that humans should offspring only to reproduce because they put all of their energy in that, reproducing is the goal of all animals and every animal fight,eats and even kill their own species (alpha male for example in baboons) just for reproducing, so i think that humans shouldnt be joking around with cumming every single day. i wont masturbate anymore, also today i was super high t and lost it all because of jerking off

You don’t even know what the fuck ancestral humans did, humanity has got reset multiple times over the centuries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ and PsychoDsk
humans also are becoming more retarded with every generation, cranial capacity before (3000yrs) was about 1900cc but nowadays its aroun 1400-1500cc.
I personally think that you have 900 points of cranial capacity (you are retarded)

• Woah
Scientifically proven and works mostly with boys/men around the range of MTN to HTN.

If you think it's cope that's fine, but go and do your research.

Everything in my appearance has improved since having a supplement + skin routine + going back to my old workouts
Issue with epigenetics is no one ever defines it properly.
If its general lifestyle factors. diet and exercise than ofc.
But some people cope I've heard people try to explain away mental disorders and poor features because they werent breastfed for years as a baby.

if you are over 18 then almost nothing will change, but i say to you that if you only had been raised traditionally you wont be rotting on here

Oh and why is that smart-ass?

Because the governments around the world decided 18 was the age that people were adults? But you need to be 21 to drink in some states in the US? And in the UK you can fuck at 16? So what's going on son? What happened? Why is it 18? Stop being a bloody consumer and pls learn that you must think for yourself in this life. Good day to you sir.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and efidescontinuado
humans also are becoming more retarded with every generation, cranial capacity before (3000yrs) was about 1900cc but nowadays its aroun 1400-1500cc.
I personally think that you have 900 points of cranial capacity (you are retarded)
That’s because the speed of light is slowing down because humans keep committing more and more of the 7 deadly sins
You’re stupid

• Woah
what u think on OSKM expression ? can revert cell to iPSC but doesnt reverse all aspects of DNAm ageing according to morgan levine . epigenetic ageing is not understood and seems to be adaptive to older age at least partially
of course it wont reverse ageing by reversing 100 percent of DNAm, ageing also is something natural

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
You don’t even know what the fuck ancestral humans did, humanity has got reset multiple times over the centuries
yes this, humans are not the same as our prehistoric ancestors. we have evolved over time so living as a hunter gatherer is not who we are anymore

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and autistic_tendencies

Because the governments around the world decided 18 was the age that people were adults? But you need to be 21 to drink in some states in the US? And in the UK you can fuck at 16? So what's going on son? What happened? Why is it 18? Stop being a bloody consumer and pls learn that you must think for yourself in this life. Good day to you sir.

nigga i said that after 18 almost no change happens in terms of hard maxxing, if you are a 5'5 frameless subhuman curry, you wont turn into mtn
but you had a lot more chances for this to happen if you made this changes earlier on your life

• +1
yes this, humans are not the same as our prehistoric ancestors. we have evolved over time so living as a hunter gatherer is not who we are anymore
so you are saying that we should eat goyslop? jfl
explain what you mean please

Issue with epigenetics is no one ever defines it properly.
If its general lifestyle factors. diet and exercise than ofc.
But some people cope I've heard people try to explain away mental disorders and poor features because they werent breastfed for years as a baby.

A lack of breast feeding is indeed connected with poorer IQ, social skills, cognitive function and various other things. That is definitely a form of epigentics. I mean think about it, breast feeding is an environmental factor that influences how your genetics are expressed right? It's not a definitive all or nothing thing. It comes in many forms. Afterall there are so many factors that affect the way your genetics are expressed, from weather, to diet, to stress (Cortisol), exercise etc.

Can Chad still develop strong genes with only a bare minimum of these good environment impacts/influences? 100% but that's a person with outlier genetics.

Most people need positive environment for positive gene expression. And I am sure even Chad would be more attractive with better gene expression.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Darwined and SubhumanCurrycel

of course that it will work for your health and that but this is a looksmaxxing forum and i made this thread based on looksmaxxing view

• +1
we come from different regions , humans moved around too much and ate many different diets . in theory ancestral diet promotes longevity , but no ancestral diet for all foods being genetically altered (breeding) as well as environment altered (bad soil quality , pesticides ) . also meat is frozen (not ancestral diet) and plants are not fresh

• Woah
A lack of breast feeding is indeed connected with poorer IQ, social skills, cognitive function and various other things. That is definitely a form of epigentics. I mean think about it, breast feeding is an environmental factor that influences how your genetics are expressed right? It's not a definitive all or nothing thing. It comes in many forms. Afterall there are so many factors that affect the way your genetics are expressed, from weather, to diet, to stress (Cortisol) exercise etc.

Can Chad still develop strong genes with only a bare minimum of these good environments? 100% but that's a person with outlier genetics.

Most people need positive environment for positive gene expression. And I am sure even Chad would be more attractive with better gene expression.
that gene expession has to be done during development phases so under 18
im not saying that everyone after 18 is completely done growing but is the standar

• Woah
we come from different regions , humans moved around too much and ate many different diets . in theory ancestral diet promotes longevity , but no ancestral diet for all foods being genetically altered (breeding) as well as environment altered (bad soil quality , pesticides ) . also meat is frozen (not ancestral diet) and plants are not fresh
but you can go and hunt an animal and eat it fresh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
nigga i said that after 18 almost no change happens in terms of hard maxxing, if you are a 5'5 frameless subhuman curry, you wont turn into mtn
but you had a lot more chances for this to happen if you made this changes earlier on your life

Why is it 18? You are just plucking an arbitrary number from nowhere to sound smart or like you have a clue.

You don't. You don't know anything about it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and 5'7 zoomer
Why is it 18? You are just plucking an arbitrary number from nowhere to sound smart or like you have a clue.

You don't. You don't know anything about it.
he just means that by the time ur developed its over . u can healthmax but its limited , cant fix bad development all the way

• Woah
A lack of breast feeding is indeed connected with poorer IQ, social skills, cognitive function and various other things. That is definitely a form of epigentics. I mean think about it, breast feeding is an environmental factor that influences how your genetics are expressed right? It's not a definitive all or nothing thing. It comes in many forms. Afterall there are so many factors that affect the way your genetics are expressed, from weather, to diet, to stress (Cortisol), exercise etc.

Can Chad still develop strong genes with only a bare minimum of these good environment impacts/influences? 100% but that's a person with outlier genetics.

breastfeeding <6-8 months is a risk factor beyond that benefits diminish.
Think with genetic expression is theres a baseline set your body needs in terms of calories, nutrition and maybe exercise. Most people get the first 2 if they arent starved in modern days.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado and 5'7 zoomer
that gene expession has to be done during development phases so under 18
im not saying that everyone after 18 is completely done growing but is the standar

Again, what in your naive mind makes you think it's this random age called 18?

YOU DONT KNOW

Stop being a square

It could be 21, it could be 22, it could be 25? It could be 30. It could be that less change can happen the older you get, which makes the most sense, but to say all genetic expression stops changing at 18 is fucking idiotic and ridiculous.

You are guessing.

If the legal age for adult was 23 you would say 23.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and 5'7 zoomer
Think with genetic expression is theres a baseline set your body needs in terms of calories, nutrition and maybe exercise. Most people get the first 2 if they arent starved in modern days.

I never deny breast feeding beyond a certain age didn't have risks.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
but you can go and hunt an animal and eat it fresh
yeah thats true . but u would have to store the meat if it was a big animal . a lot of work also . and u wouldnt be eating the same animal as ur ancestors , like maybe ur ancestors ate mammoth or something

thoughts on forageing for fresh , non-farmed (pesticide free , higher mineral) plants ?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Again, what in your naive mind makes you think it's this random age called 18?

YOU DONT KNOW

Stop being a square

It could be 21, it could be 22, it could be 25? It could be 30. It could be that less change can happen the older you get, which makes the most sense, but to say all genetic expression stops changing at 18 is fucking idiotic and ridiculous.

You are guessing.

If the legal age for adult was 23 you would say 23.
no nigger are you reading what i answer, i say that it was a standard ans even as you said, the more age the lees change, in ny thread i say that epigenetics are most important during development phases thats why i say 18, because puberty is rare to end further than 18

he just means that by the time ur developed its over . u can healthmax but its limited , cant fix bad development all the way

Genetic expression is very likely most malleable in your teens and then becomes less and less so as you enter your mid 20s and then especially 30s. That's the reality.

no nigger are you reading what i answer, i say that it was a standard ans even as you said, the more age the lees change, in ny thread i say that epigenetics are most important during development phases thats why i say 18, because puberty is rare to end further than 18
ignore that low iq curry and respond to my posts with high effort

breastfeeding could never be harmful to humans at any age
and exercise isnt necesary for gene expression

Obviously it will be most important during puberty years. Though we also have a later puberty up till 24/25. But yeah that's obvious. I just think you are underestimating how much genetic expression there is after teenage years. Science proves it exists, but the change is much more gradual. While in teenage years it's more instant.

breastfeeding could never be harmful to humans at any age
and exercise isnt necesary for gene expression
maybe , breastfeeding for youthful gene expression ? i need some titties (must be healthy female)

exercise would definitely affect gene expression with negative efects if u overdid it .

Obviously it will be most important during puberty years. Though we also have a later puberty up till 24/25. But yeah that's obvious. I just think you are underestimating how much genetic expression there is after teenage years. Science proves it exists, but the change is much more gradual. While in teenage years it's more instant.
no epigentics for height if ur 30 year old oldcel is what hes saying

yeah thats true . but u would have to store the meat if it was a big animal . a lot of work also . and u wouldnt be eating the same animal as ur ancestors , like maybe ur ancestors ate mammoth or something

thoughts on forageing for fresh , non-farmed (pesticide free , higher mineral) plants ?
plants arent neccesary specially if you already eat meat, plants tend to have very low not bioavaible minerals and they have toxins because the plant doesnt want you to it, fruits in the other hand, if they are 100% natural are good specially if you are spending energy doing activities
sorry, also if i didnt answer any other question of you let me knoe

• +1
maybe , breastfeeding for youthful gene expression ? i need some titties (must be healthy female)

exercise would definitely affect gene expression with negative efects if u overdid it .
breastfeeding doesnt make you looks youthful because its for babies but it will reduce ageing, just like raw cows milk its almost the same, if you dont have tits to drink, take raw cow milk

no epigentics for height if ur 30 year old oldcel is what hes saying

And wouldn't it be too long before the related to apes 37 year old manchild had to go ad hominem and make it personal when he mogs him in height lmao.

I'm 5'8 and you're 5'6 and look like you belong as a side character in planet of the apes

• JFL
Reactions: Axii and oppastoppathe2nd
And wouldn't it be too long before the related to apes 37 year old manchild had to go ad hominem and make it personal when he mogs him in height lmao.

I'm 5'8 and you're 5'6 and look like you belong as a side character in planet of the apes

View attachment 2796899

You literally look like a boy that's lost their mother in a supermarket and that women want to help, but won't, because they're afraid he might sexually assault them.

You come across as a creepy 12 year old with perverse fettishes.

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
plants arent neccesary specially if you already eat meat
they are completely necessary for optimal health . carnivore is cope

plants tend to have very low not bioavaible minerals
way better than supps , the supps are not natural , we never had any chance evolution to take pill

they have toxins because the plant doesnt want you to it
water , but they also have things like antioxidants to protect themselves from like UV

fruits in the other hand, if they are 100% natural are good specially if you are spending energy doing activities
fruits great yeah , less toxins . why is spending energy good ? then u less energy for other things , maybe more ageing ? or less ageing cuz less immune less fecundity less growth

Youㅤ

Anti-anxiety maxxing , voicemaxxing , socialmaxxin​

Translation: 'I want attention because I want to be the main-character, it cannot be the actual guy that's charismatic and a natural leader' LOL

Jealousy. Keep working on having the bravery to take your parcels when the Amazon delivery driver knocks at the door.

Last edited:
  • +1
breastfeeding doesnt make you looks youthful because its for babies but it will reduce ageing, just like raw cows milk its almost the same, if you dont have tits to drink, take raw cow milk
cow milk made for rapid growth

human milk made for prolonged development (so large brain) , thats why low protein , to slow development

You are a square talking about exactly what I just mentioned to @SubhumanCurrycel

Literally going through everything I listed, while calling me low IQ.

What a miserable autistic no hope fuck. It's over for you and your social skills. You'd get beaten up if you did this around a group of men. What a fucking aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and SubhumanCurrycel

Youㅤ

Anti-anxiety maxxing , voicemaxxing , socialmaxxin​

Translation: 'I want attention because I want to be the main-character, not the actual guy that's charismatic and a natural leader' LOL

Jealousy. Keep working on having the bravery to take your parcels when the Amazon delivery driver knocks at the door.
-a retarded curry

An aspie ruined the entire discussion in this thread LMAO

Who would have believed it? LOOOOL

• +1