Epilator beard

SurgeryEnjoyer

SurgeryEnjoyer

Le/Fort/3
@edodalic29 did you try to use your epilator for facial hair removal ? Does it work ?

My best bud did this. You’re going to risk ingrown hair man. That type of pull causes trauma to the hair so it starts to grow all weird. You won’t notice it until like 3 months later when you suddenly get these pimples with puss and ingrown hair. Don’t do it. My best buddy did and he thought he got acne. It was all ingrown hair that took him forever to fix. they leave dark marks too and they hurt.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Also have to add he had to get laser hair removal which he regrets cause he wants to grow some hair now. His hair was behind fucked growing in 3s where one hair follicle used to be and growing deep buried in the skin. Then he had to do a bunch of laser for the hyperpigmentation those ingrowns left.

• +1
I tried it.
my face was bruised and it doesn't really remove hair.

it works on my body tho

• +1
My best bud did this. You’re going to risk ingrown hair man. That type of pull causes trauma to the hair so it starts to grow all weird. You won’t notice it until like 3 months later when you suddenly get these pimples with puss and ingrown hair. Don’t do it. My best buddy did and he thought he got acne. It was all ingrown hair that took him forever to fix. they leave dark marks too and they hurt.
Why did he want to remove facial hairs? Also what race is he?

Also have to add he had to get laser hair removal which he regrets cause he wants to grow some hair now. His hair was behind fucked growing in 3s where one hair follicle used to be and growing deep buried in the skin. Then he had to do a bunch of laser for the hyperpigmentation those ingrowns left.
Thx for the info, all sources say the same. Currently undergoing laser hair removal and i wont go for a beard until 25 so like in 6-7 years, a light stubble will surely have regrown by then

Why did he want to remove facial hairs? Also what race is he?
If you have thick med facial hair and really light skin you will have visible hair follicles under the skin and a green shadow 24/7, not to mention shaving everyday nukes collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
If you have thick med facial hair and really light skin you will have visible hair follicles under the skin and a green shadow 24/7, not to mention shaving everyday nukes collagen.
This is bs. Shaving everyday if anything boosts collagen production.

This is bs. Shaving everyday if anything boosts collagen production.
Not for me, i have sensitive skin and have to get a rlly close shave. If i dont the shadow is even worse, impossible to be a cleanshaven clear skin prettyboy so laser hair removal it is

Not for me, i have sensitive skin and have to get a rlly close shave. If i dont the shadow is even worse, impossible to be a cleanshaven clear skin prettyboy so laser hair removal it is
That has nothing to do with collagen.

That has nothing to do with collagen.
Mb then, used the wrong terminology but it gives me textured skin and gives me razor bumps + irritation.

Permanently?
nah but it lasts alot longer than shaving and it grew back thinner after I used it.

I haven't been consistent tho

I hate the green shadow so much. I shave everyday so it doesn't look terrible

dude i epilated my face one its so fucking painful i only use for body now

• +1
I hate the green shadow so much. I shave everyday so it doesn't look terrible
You have olive skin ? If yes than it can lower the contrast so it doesnt look as bad. I am gigapale tho

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and SurgeryEnjoyer
You have olive skin ? If yes than it can lower the contrast so it doesnt look as bad. I am gigapale tho
yeah I have Olive skin. it looks better than my pale friend's shadows but i still don't like it

• +1
yeah I have Olive skin. it looks better than my pale friend's shadows but i still don't like it
Laser hair removal can be quite cheap if you want

• +1
Laser hair removal can be quite cheap if you want
I'll consider it soon but there's a part of me that wants to keep a short stubble one day

it's a tough choice

You're a man, men grow beards. If you don't like it then go and transition to a female.

You're a man, men grow beards. If you don't like it then go and transition to a female.
Tell me you male gaze withou telling me you male gaze

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Tell me you male gaze withou telling me you male gaze

Nah bro but don't do something stupid to your face just to appeal to women. Just shave like normal.

I'll consider it soon but there's a part of me that wants to keep a short stubble one day

it's a tough choice
Whenever they say ot completely removes the hair they lie, it's more hair "reduction" than removal. You also have to do maintenance sessions once you complete the initial therapy, which suggests that if you dont the hair'll grow back

• Woah
Nah bro but don't do something stupid to your face just to appeal to women. Just shave like normal.
I can't, ill never have good skin wothout the green shadow. Attracting women aside, i want to look good in general. It's way easier with good smooth and flawless skin since it's a huge halo.

I can't, ill never have good skin wothout the green shadow. Attracting women aside, i want to look good in general. It's way easier with good smooth and flawless skin since it's a huge halo.

I see. If I recall correctly, @Prettyboy had his beard lasered off. Maybe you can ask him

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Have you tried IPL or laser?

Have you tried IPL or laser?
Yeah, but majority of sources say it's slow and works best for body hair not facial hair. My nody hair is thin but facial hair is super thick

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tried it, it doesnt work for men's facial hair and can only remove body hair at best. Using it on your beard will just do exactly what a shaver does but more painful and nastier 5'oclock shadow

@edodalic29 did you try to use your epilator for facial hair removal ? Does it work ?
Nah that shit hurts like a bitch . 9/10 pain level scale . Not worth it . I just shave every other day