Estrogenmaxxing made me a femboy

D

Deleted member 51570

4'12 450lbs - Ugandan and Colombian
gayposting
I was balding really badly, but I wanted to grow hair and stop MPB. And so I took a hard decision: embrace the estrogen pill.
I began taking 5x a week 10mg and the results were amazing.
I stopped balding completely, my dick was less veiny and more aesthetic, my ass was plumpy (I heard that girls like this), my tits grew bigger (no need to gymmax anymore).
But soon enough foul thoughts invaded my girly brain. I've began getting attracted to males, specially PSL Gods, like most of the users on .org.
2 months later I got fucked in the ass by a latino guy, and this was the moment I knew my deal.

EMBRACE THE FEMBOY PILL GUYS. NO BALDING, NO STRESS, LIVE LIFE AS A BOTTOM MONK AND BE HAPPY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, HerpDerpson, dannydipss and 33 others
bro are u fucking serious rn or are you trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reCOPINGMTN, okwiwhd, seethe and 4 others
griffithmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: med
griffithmaxxing

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth, IAMNOTANINCEL, seethe and 3 others
I was balding really badly, but I wanted to grow hair and stop MPB. And so I took a hard decision: embrace the estrogen pill.
I stopped balding completely, my dick was less veiny and more aesthetic, my ass was plumpy (I heard that girls like this), my tits grew bigger (no need to gymmax anymore).
But soon enough foul thoughts invaded my girly brain. I've began getting attracted to males, specially PSL Gods, like most of the users on .org.
2 months later I got fucked in the ass by a latino guy, and this was the moment I knew my deal.

EMBRACE THE FEMBOY PILL GUYS. NO BALDING, NO STRESS, LIVE LIFE AS A BOTTOM MONK AND BE HAPPY
enjoy being a SOFTIE CHAKKA BHENCHOD!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, capybar, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
bro are u fucking serious rn or are you trolling
I'm very serious, you should give up on getting a girlfriend... BECOME THE GIRLFRIEND

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, capybar, aleksander and 1 other person

did ur dick become a clit?

Benchod!

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capybar, IAMNOTANINCEL, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person

@Gengar mods ban this fag, against the rules

• JFL
Reactions: capybar

True ascension , enjoy tutorial mode tranny

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 60224, vzaat and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
ts is too based for this forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_190531.JPG
    Screenshot_20240212_190531.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 51570
Getting railed in the ass for optimal prostate blood flow, very high iq post op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, vzaat, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others

where do you live beautiful? 😍

Besides no longer balding did your face changed more?

Mirin larp nigga :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
He's trolling us

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

No

faggot

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51570
If ur not trolling and really took estrogen pls be serious did u really got any facial changes
Look at the thread's tag bro. If you want ftm advices go to a trans subreddit

send nudes pls

• +1
Reactions: smoth
I recently stated that a Griffith pfp made for an automatically good user, and I have now been forced to retract that statement for this downward spiral of a post

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, capybar, Deleted member 51570 and 1 other person
.org slowly turning into a femboy forum cant make ts up

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and capybar