Ethiopian HOEjabis Lust over Chadpreet

distance decay

distance decay

what do u desiree

@Piratecel Wyd bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, BrahminBoss, Piratecel and 2 others
lol the only race that likes them is black muslims, it must really fucking suck to be indian jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Geomaxxin to Ethiopia rn:p

lol the only race that likes them is black muslims, it must really fucking suck to be indian jfl
Imma send a Dradvidian Bvll to your house lil nigga

Why'd you tag @Piratecel he's Somali

Somalis and Ethiopians look the same but Ethiopians are cucked due to their Christian and carefree society

Why'd you tag @Piratecel he's Somali

Somalis and Ethiopians look the same but Ethiopians are cucked due to their Christian and carefree society
Actually Somalis are way taller, wider frame, bigger dicks, more testosterone + better faces overall with deeper set eyes

People only say Ethiopians look better because Somalis are predominantly Muslim and they see that as a failo

looks like a mix of the weeknd/seth rollins

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
It's the same here in Atlanta. Black foids, didn't matter whether mixed or Hispanic or whatever begged to rape me on OLD. Suifuel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: laaltin, neverascendcurrycel and distance decay
Actually Somalis are way taller, wider frame, bigger dicks, more testosterone + better faces overall with deeper set eyes

People only say Ethiopians look better because Somalis are predominantly Muslim and they see that as a failo
Somalis look like niggers with smaller noses jfl.habesha not mixed with oromo look like black yemenis and are clearly prettier they just have worse gadow hair.btw,I'm native looking and this reaction aproximates how arab hijabis treat me and also white women.

Somalis look like niggers with smaller noses jfl.habesha not mixed with oromo look like black yemenis and are clearly prettier they just have worse gadow hair.btw,I'm native looking and this reaction aproximates how arab hijabis treat me and also white women.
Eritreans tho:p:love:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
All Ethiopians I've come across look like Niggers with hard hair and hooked nose or short ass mf with bug eyes

Then theres rare cases where they look good asf and it turns out they're muslim

Every habesha is mixed with oromo and ngl habeshas are short

I thought you were curry :geek:

All Ethiopians I've come across look like Niggers with hard hair and hooked nose or short ass mf with bug eyes

Then theres rare cases where they look good asf and it turns out they're muslim

Every habesha is mixed with oromo and ngl habeshas are short
My tigray and gurage gfs were Victoria secret model tier but the gurage had gadow hair.my tigray had better straighter hair than my triracial ass jfl I got euro curls and waves.

• JFL
My tigray and gurage gfs were Victoria secret model tier but the gurage had gadow hair.my tigray had better straighter hair than my triracial ass jfl I got euro curls and waves.
I'm talking about the men, not the women

Oh well yeah even bantu men mog those habesha men let alone somalis and nilotics.
Don't disrespect my Habesha boys by saying Bantu men mog them

Don't disrespect my Habesha boys by saying Bantu men mog them
A Ethiopian proper prettyboy is almost unmoggable.its just that like Mexican men are ugly but the ramireZes mog ethio men look like shit but the rare gl one mogs.

• JFL
@sudanguy on life support

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay