Ethnic Composition of France

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10987
Éric Zemmour, the far right idol of France
Look at what he says here

he has abused dog pheno like houellebecq and could pass for levantine arab anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, goat2x and Deleted member 10987
he has abused dog pheno like houellebecq and could pass for levantine arab anyway
He is literally jewish from algeria

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Im literally just stating the facts
No bragging or other things
the stats show the opposite and even the ones that don't have racial denotations are segregated by region (so since most refugees congregate in concentrated areas, its p much linked)

even within the migrant stats, there are more from neighboring european countries than africa

the 'replacement' would only occur w birth rates over time, but thats linked to class levels not race (in general), so it makes no diff to have a bunch of rly low class ppl doing the takeover - they have zero leverage and are just masses to control

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6475
@Senhor Cabrito
What do you think ?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 10987
the stats show the opposite and even the ones that don't have racial denotations are segregated by region (so since most refugees congregate in concentrated areas, its p much linked)

even within the migrant stats, there are more from neighboring european countries than africa

the 'replacement' would only occur w birth rates over time, but thats linked to class levels not race (in general), so it makes no diff to have a bunch of rly low class ppl doing the takeover - they have zero leverage and are just masses to control
Ethnic stats are banned in france
If you born here, you considered french

I need to remind you this is the country that created civic nationalism

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

You country ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
still serves to show the trends + the regional part is legit

from America
ancestrally is p obv jfl
Yeah but in the "french" in stats
Half of them are not really "french"
For fuck sake even the euros of here are usually Italians, spaniards, poles or portuguese

You live in america so you cant really understand
Look at the twitter link i posted

• +1
Its literally true for france tho
You niggas dont understand the reality of things
If i was french i would have already roped to see the state of this country
French are too busy slaying to care about muh replacement

• JFL
Major cope

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 10987
French are too busy slaying to care about muh replacement
JFL not even
They have bad halo against them here
They seen as weak, ridiculous

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5746 and Wallenberg
  • JFL
You cope
You dont live there where i live here
Whites are named "baptous fragiles" here and young whites copy the manners of Nafris/Blacks
The youth listen to Nafri/Black music
Far right politicians and cops complain french girls became whores for Nafri and Black men

You cope
You dont live there where i live here
Whites are named "baptous fragiles" here and young whites copy the manners of Nafris/Blacks
The youth listen to Nafri/Black music
Far right politicians and cops complain french girls became whores for Nafri and Black men
French men are too busy slaying American and German girls to care about french girls. French men have sexy halo everywhere outside of France

• +1
French men are too busy slaying American and German girls to care about french girls. French men have sexy halo everywhere outside of France
Yeah maybe outside but inside JFL no
American/German men mog frenchmen to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Cope. France is like 30% ethnic. Paris might be majority ethnic, but otherwise the situation is still salvagable.

• JFL
French men are seen as low T cuckolds who love BBC. They used to be considered sex symbols, but thanks to open borders, they now are seen as even below Russians.

• +1
Cope. France is like 30% ethnic. Paris might be majority ethnic, but otherwise the situation is still salvagable.
JFL
i live france
I know of what im talking about

And i live in a 10 000 habitant rural town

JFL
i live france
I know of what im talking about

And i live in a 10 000 habitant rural town
And I've been to France many times. Outside of Paris is majority white, in some cities you'd even think you're in Europe. Your town is a outlier.

And I've been to France many times. Outside of Paris is majority white, in some cities you'd even think you're in Europe. Your town is a outlier.
Its not in Paris

Intreasting to see baguettes being cucked in their own country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back