PROOF THAT CAUCASOID FEATURES AND LIGHTER SKIN WERE DESIRABLE BEFORE COLONIALISM.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Lightskinned/whiteskinned caucasoid features have been the ideal of beauty and source of supremacy long before european colonialism happened during the middle ages/ renaissance, and im literally about to give you coping shitskins tons of examples to prove it, hopefully after taking this massive blackpill suppository that i rape right into your asses you will stop deluding yourselves, and learn to live in the real world without coping.

*ahem*

First Curries:

"Last Version: Color and Caste Discrimination The belief in Aryan racial supremacy dominates social hierarchy practices in India. Upper caste members claim a superior lineage by tracing their “genes” to Aryans, connoting a “natural superiority” over “Shudra” and “ex-untouchables.” (The term “ex-untouchables” refers to Scheduled Castes, also known as Avarna (outside four Varna), Outcastes, Panchama, Antyaja, etc.) This chapter uses terms such as Dalits, ex-untouchables interchangeably, to refer to this population, though the socio-legal term defined to this population is Scheduled Castes—deemed as non-Aryans. Aryans textually are described as a pure, noble, and superior race: physically tall, with sharp noses and lighter skin color. Dasyus or Dasas, on the contrary, are considered of lowly origin and racially inferior due to their dark skin. Such stratification based on skin color is perhaps one of the oldest forms of discrimination and domination in human society. India has a 3,000-year-old social hierarchal system rooted in the “varna-jāti” structure. Jāti, or caste system, is a socioreligious organization prescribing restricted commensality, endogamy, practices of untouchability, and other regressive practices. This ancient hierarchy affects, in particular, the rules of dining, endogamy, and caste commensality. Social life is marked by hierarchal practices and other dogmatic beliefs operated through exercising strict control over women and her sexuality. In addition, the cultural complex of beauty, femininity, chastity, and social status is based on skin color and caste location. Lighter skin is considered superior, whereas dark-skinned is rendered as disability, ugly, and inferior. Skin color in thus many ways is marker of social status, inferiority intrinsic to dark skin color, and superiority associated with whiteness/lighter skin shades. This chapter attempts to map historical and contemporary form of color-based discrimination, history of racial discourse, and the role of multinational corporations (MNCs) in promoting and perpetuating color and caste-based discrimination."

"...hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"O Surya with the golden-haired , ascend for us day after day."

-[Rig Veda 10]

"To him , Rudra the strong , great , fair-complexioned I utter forth a mighty hymn of praises".

- [Rig Veda 2]

"To her ...to this golden-locked Nirriti (goddess of misfortune), I have rendered obeisance."

"Indra , the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"with tawny hair, Savitr hath raised before"

- [Yajur Veda 4

These are all text worshipping the light hair and lighter complexion of the aryans, and there are plenty, plenty more, but i was just giving some. NOTE THIS EVEN FURTHER BLACKPILL: The indo-aryans were a majority lightskinned, BUT brunette hair, and brown/hazel eyed people. The fact that the rigvedic text loves to worship light eyes and light hair colors shows that white worshipping EVEN HAPPENED WITHIN ARYAN SOCIETY ITSELF. Basically, there are "whites among whites". if you catch my drift. The majority brunette haired and brown eyed aryans worshipped the minority light haired and light eyed aryans of their society and held them to be THEIR ideal standard of beauty LMFAO.
Now here are some quotes talking about how the aryans fought against the hate "dasyu"

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color" LMFAO HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY SOMETHING OUT OF 1940S NAZI PROPAGANDA

- [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin."

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 (I.CXXX.8)]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." LITERALLY 1500 B.C. LEBENSRAUM LMFAO

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18 (I.C.18)

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."

- [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."

- [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]

The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."

- [ Rig Veda . II.20.7, II.12.4 ]

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

- [Rig Veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.73.5]

" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

Lmao look at this lol, but ugly poopskin hindu dindus will continue to talk about "MUH BRITISH COLONIALISM CREATED MUH WHITE BEAUTY STANDARDS!" No it didnt you coping shitskin, no it didnt. Oh and btw, just a heads up, the rigveda was written somewhere from between 1500 B.C. to 1000 B.C.
Now that we took care of curries lets head over to MENA. Lets be real here MENA worship white people and white passing arabs, but i dont feel arsed to look up 100 examples to prove this so ill just give you a few. Heres some:

I have never seen bodies more perfect than theirs. They were like palm trees. They were fair and ruddy. They wear neither coats nor caftans but a garment that hangs on one side and leaves one hand free. Each of them carries an axe, a sword, and a knife and is never parted from any of the arms we have mentioned. Their swords are broad-bladed and grooved like the Frankish ones. From the tips of his toes to his neck, each man is tattooed in dark green with designs and so forth. All their women wear on their bosoms circular brooches, made of iron, silver, copper, or gold according to their husbands’ wealth … around their necks each woman wears a torc of gold or silver, for each man as soon as he accumulates 10,000 dirhams has a torc made for his wife… every time he increases his wealth 10,000 he has another torc made for his wife, so one woman may wear many torcs.”

- Ahmed Ibn Fadlan (from Lunde and Stone, pp. 45-46).

Why did Medieval Slave Traders go to Finland?​

"The demand for blonde girls and boys was so lucrative that slave traders would hunt for these people as far away as northern Finland, a recent study finds. Like other luxury items, these slaves would be worth the cost of transporting them to far-away markets in Asia and the Mediterranean.
The article, ‘The Baltic Finnic People in the Medieval and Pre-Modern Eastern European Slave Trade’, by Professor Jukka Korpela of the University of Eastern Finland, appears in the latest issue of the journal Russian History.

Using chronicles, travelogues and various administrative documents such as tax and land registers, as well as diplomatic reports, he found that there was extensive raiding into parts of Finland, the Russian Karelia and the Baltic Countries during the late medieval and early modern periods, with thousands of persons kidnapped in the north. Only a fraction of them ended up in the Caspian Sea region and Central Asia via the Volgan and Crimean slave markets. Otherwise, slave trade in the Crimea and Volga regions was extensive, and tens of thousands of people were sold into slavery every year. However, the existence of the trade route shows that it was possible, even under primitive conditions, to distribute information about the demand for blonde girls in the far-away markets. The network of those involved in slave trade included men who participated in raids, slave traders and customers representing the leading class of society.

Raids into the north were launched especially from Novgorod, which was well connected to the Crimea and, from there on, to the Caspian Sea and the slave markets of Central Asia. Raids were done by private warlords and princely troops, and they extended all the way to the coasts of the Gulf of Bothnia and Lapland. For example, Korpela writes how:

The Novgorodian warlord Prokopii conquered the town of Kostroma in 1375, imprisoned many local men, women and girls and continued his raid along the Kama and Volga to the town of Bolghar, where the party sold all their Christian prisoners, “young girls and women,” to Moslem traders. Finally the gang proceeded to Astrakhan’, where they were executed, obviously as bandits, by Khan Salchei.

Finns were especially valuable on the slave trade market because they were neither Christian or Muslim, and because of their light skin colour. Korpela explains:

The most expensive slave on the Caffa register was a 14–year-old white boy referred to in the source text as “Jarcaxius” (“Circassian”?), who was sold for 750 aspers, and there were other slaves with good colour qualifications that seemed to carry an above-average price. One four-and-a-half-year-old Rus’ian “white” boy cost 185 aspers, although such young children were usually very cheap on account of their high mortality rate. “White” Saracen slaves were also overpriced in the Genoese registers, and blond boys and girls were expensive on the Italian markets, too.

The slave trade in Eastern Europe gradually faded, as the control exercised by the emerging structure of European states became stronger. The spreading of Christianity also caused a decline in slave trade during the medieval period. Slave trade within Europe declined already in the early medieval period, but in regions bordering on Islamic countries, slave trade continued up until the pre-modern period."

LMAO, IMAGINE GOING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO AS FAR NORTH AS NORTHERN FINLAND TO RAID AND CAPTURE A BUNCH OF FINNISH PEASANT CHILDREN, JUST BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP THEIR LOOKS THAT MUCH. THIS IS THE MIDDLE AGES BTW, THERE IS NO AIRPLANES THAT CAN TRAVEL FROM ONE SIDE OF THE WORLD TO THE OTHER IN A FEW HOURS. THIS TRIP WOULD'VE TAKEN WEEKS, IF NOT A FEW MONTHS OF TRAVELING AND BRAVING HOSTILE BANDIT INFESTED DIRT ROADS. IMAGINE TRAVELING FOR WEEKS/MONTHS ON END TO BRAVE ALL SORTS OF DANGERS, JUST TO GET AT THAT BLONDE JB FINNISH PUSSY LMFAO.

On to the Turks: There are some accounts of colorism within ottoman history, not really amongst the turks themselves, cause they were all more or less light skinned really, but there is colorism based on how they treated other races, from worshipping other races they percieved to be closer to their ideal standard of beauty, to putting down those races who they deemed to be further away from their ideal standard of beauty.

In the Ottoman empire, female slaves owned by men were sexually available to their masters, and their children were considered as legitimate as any child born of a free woman, however female slaves owned by women could not be available to their masters' husband by law.[53] This means that any child of a female slave could not be sold or given away. However, due to extreme poverty, some Circassian slaves and free people in the lower classes of Ottoman society felt forced to sell their children into slavery; this provided a potential benefit for the children as well, as slavery also held the opportunity for social mobility.[54] If a harem slave became pregnant, it also became illegal for her to be further sold in slavery, and she would gain her freedom upon her current owner's death.[54] Slavery in and of itself was long tied with the economic and expansionist activities of the Ottoman empire.[55] There was a major decrease in slave acquisition by the late eighteenth century as a result of the lessening of expansionist activities.[55] War efforts were a great source of slave procurement, so the Ottoman empire had to find other methods of obtaining slaves because they were a major source of income within the empire.[55] The Caucasian War caused a major influx of Circassian slaves into the Ottoman market and a person of modest wealth could purchase a slave with a few pieces of gold.[55] At a time, Circassian slaves became the most abundant in the imperial harem.[55]

Circassians, Syrians, and Nubians were the three primary races of females who were sold as sex slaves (Cariye) in the Ottoman Empire.[6] Circassian girls were described as fair and light-skinned and were frequently enslaved by Crimean Tatars then sold to Ottoman Empire to live and serve in a Harem (basically sex slaves for high status officials and the sultan).[6] They were the most expensive, reaching up to 500 pounds sterling, and the most popular with the Turks. Second in popularity were Syrian girls, which came largely from coastal regions in Anatolia.[6] Their price could reach up to 30 pounds sterling. Nubian girls were the cheapest and least popular, fetching up to 20 pounds sterling (lmfao black foids blown the fuck out lmao) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. [6] Sex roles and symbolism in Ottoman society functioned as a normal action of power. The palace Harem excluded enslaved women from the rest of society.[46]

For the perpetuation and service of the Ottoman dynasty, slave girls were either captured in war, given as gifts to the Sultan and the dynastic family on special occasions, recruited within the empire, or procured from neighbouring countries to become imperial court ladies (cariyes). The number of female slaves within the harem varied over time, and the harem itself was regularly renewed as a result of the practice of manumission. Manumission of the previous sultan’s concubines was especially common upon the enthronement of a new sultan. Most enslaved girls were Christian, and came from various countries, regions, and ethnic groups, including Circassia, Georgia, Russia, and Africa.[20] There was no standard practice that determined what age girls entered the harem. Some arrived as children, while others entered at a later age. This slave trade was formally banned in 1854 but the ban was on paper only.[21] After 1854, almost all court lady-slaves were of Circassian origin; the Circassians had been expelled from Russian lands in the 1860s and the improverished refugee parents sold their daughters in a trade that was formally banned but tolerated.[21]

Basically only lightskinned/whiteskinned foids could be apart of the the imperial harem (for the sultan), no blacks allowed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Now on to hispanics :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

I mean lmfao, what is there to say, everyone knows that in hispanic society, the whiter more european looking you look, the closer to the ideal standard of beauty you are, and the browner, and more native you look, or the blacker and more african you look, the further away from the ideal standard beauty you are, and the more uglier you are percieved. Im sure there are tons of literary examples that show white worshipping in hispanic society, but tbh i feel lazy now, so instead ill just post this one link, and the image of this painting. I feel like they should be good enough to give you an idea of how shit goes on around there.

Redeno

https://www.medievalists.net/2014/04/17/medieval-slave-traders-go-finland/finland/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel, pig_face, CONQUERtheENSLAVER and 15 others
But saars!

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime, Debetro and 1 other person
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Debetro and Deleted member 18544
IMG 4232

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
Only the modern day mutt sandniggers worship Edomites (so-called White people) but the original Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) saw Edomites as ugly.

Ibn Sekeet said, ”👉from the red men and it is an unattractive red which flakes from the intense redness👈, perhaps 👉they nicknamed the white people, red people👈 because their whiteness resembled leprosy…. and the Ashqar is that which peels off the skin and the nose because of heat.”

لونه الحمرة، بان السكيت، من الرجال الأحمر وهو القبيح الحمرة الذي يتقشر من شدة الحمرة وربما كنى عن الأبيض بالأحمر لأن البياض يقع على البرص;…’والأقشر الذي يتقشر جلده وأنفه من الحر

In Seera A’laam Al Nubalaa, Chapter 2, page 168, Imaam Al Dhahabi , said

👉Red, in the dialect of the Arabs of the Hijaaz region means 👉a pale white complexion👈 with a pure redness upon it and it was a colour that was rare amongst them.”

الحمراء ، في خطاب أهل الحجاز : هي البيضاء بشقرة ، وهذا نادر فيهم

• JFL
Reactions: spark
holy shit!

I'll pin it if you rename the thread to accurately represent the thread, since it's bad.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Light skin is a sign of good health, whenever I get sick or when I was living in hostel eating like shit and not sleeping properly I got darker, when I got back home during Covid I ate nutritious home cooked meals and lived cortisol free and slept good and my skin was glowing, healthy and lighter, I don't know how niggas cope when they say lightskin is European beauty standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, Jamaldickjavontus, jupiter0445 and 8 others
i dont think i can re-edit the title now.
Just type it here as a reply and I'll change it.
Make sure it isn't a white supremacist/racist comment though (because that isn't what the thread is about), it should just reflect that caucasoid/aryan features as desirable, and have been since way back, just to enlighten people on the evolution of beauty standards (to outside spectators, this is in good faith)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Indra was a Chad Playboy who also cucked some sage, he had to be born as a human for that

• +1
Reactions: zura
OP you are a faggot for sparing gooks, kys.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Just type it here as a reply and I'll change it.
Make sure it isn't a white supremacist comment though (because that isn't what the thread is about), it should just reflect that caucasoid/aryan features as desirable, and have been since way back
"PROOF THAT CAUCASIAN FEATURES MIXED WITH LIGHT/WHITE SKIN HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED DESIRABLE BEFORE COLONIALISM AND THAT ETHNICS ARE LYING THAT COLONIALISM CREATED WHITE BEAUTY STANDARDS!"

Is that good?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I'll pin it if you rename the thread to accurately represent the thread, since it's bad.
Just fucking lol if you actually pin this thread. It’s literally just a thread about the history of rajeets and ethnics thirsting over white girls (water)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, CFW432, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
I saw a study that suggested that some populations subconsciously might have done this, and that lighter skin was purposefully propagated (genetic, environmental and cultural factors). I don't know if this was the exact study.

OP you are a faggot for sparing gooks, kys.
I unironically forgot about them lol :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

But yes, here is also proof that east asians found lighter skin and features to denote that of a higher status/class.

"PROOF THAT CAUCASIAN FEATURES MIXED WITH LIGHT/WHITE SKIN HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED DESIRABLE BEFORE COLONIALISM AND THAT ETHNICS ARE LYING THAT COLONIALISM CREATED WHITE BEAUTY STANDARDS!"

Is that good?
I'll edit it a bit but it's a good base.

Just fucking lol if you actually pin this thread. It’s literally just a thread about ethnics thirsting over white girls (water)
Yes but it also disproves the claims that ethnics always make about how colonialism is the reason that caucasian lightskin/whiteskin looks are considered desirable, when in reality they've always been considered desirable throughout ancient history even before european colonialism.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Sub0
Lightskinned/whiteskinned caucasoid features have been the ideal of beauty and source of supremacy long before european colonialism happened during the middle ages/ renaissance, and im literally about to give you coping shitskins tons of examples to prove it, hopefully after taking this massive blackpill suppository that i rape right into your asses you will stop deluding yourselves, and learn to live in the real world without coping.

*ahem*

First Curries:

"Last Version: Color and Caste Discrimination The belief in Aryan racial supremacy dominates social hierarchy practices in India. Upper caste members claim a superior lineage by tracing their “genes” to Aryans, connoting a “natural superiority” over “Shudra” and “ex-untouchables.” (The term “ex-untouchables” refers to Scheduled Castes, also known as Avarna (outside four Varna), Outcastes, Panchama, Antyaja, etc.) This chapter uses terms such as Dalits, ex-untouchables interchangeably, to refer to this population, though the socio-legal term defined to this population is Scheduled Castes—deemed as non-Aryans. Aryans textually are described as a pure, noble, and superior race: physically tall, with sharp noses and lighter skin color. Dasyus or Dasas, on the contrary, are considered of lowly origin and racially inferior due to their dark skin. Such stratification based on skin color is perhaps one of the oldest forms of discrimination and domination in human society. India has a 3,000-year-old social hierarchal system rooted in the “varna-jāti” structure. Jāti, or caste system, is a socioreligious organization prescribing restricted commensality, endogamy, practices of untouchability, and other regressive practices. This ancient hierarchy affects, in particular, the rules of dining, endogamy, and caste commensality. Social life is marked by hierarchal practices and other dogmatic beliefs operated through exercising strict control over women and her sexuality. In addition, the cultural complex of beauty, femininity, chastity, and social status is based on skin color and caste location. Lighter skin is considered superior, whereas dark-skinned is rendered as disability, ugly, and inferior. Skin color in thus many ways is marker of social status, inferiority intrinsic to dark skin color, and superiority associated with whiteness/lighter skin shades. This chapter attempts to map historical and contemporary form of color-based discrimination, history of racial discourse, and the role of multinational corporations (MNCs) in promoting and perpetuating color and caste-based discrimination."

- [Rig Veda 10]

-[Rig Veda 10]

"To him , Rudra the strong , great , fair-complexioned I utter forth a mighty hymn of praises".

- [Rig Veda 2]

"To her ...to this golden-locked Nirriti (goddess of misfortune), I have rendered obeisance."

- [Rig Veda 10]

- [Yajur Veda 4

These are all text worshipping the light hair and lighter complexion of the aryans, and there are plenty, plenty more, but i was just giving some. NOTE THIS EVEN FURTHER BLACKPILL: The indo-aryans were a majority lightskinned, BUT brunette hair, and brown/hazel eyed people. The fact that the rigvedic text loves to worship light eyes and light hair colors shows that white worshipping EVEN HAPPENED WITHIN ARYAN SOCIETY ITSELF. Basically, there are "whites among whites". if you catch my drift. The majority brunette haired and brown eyed aryans worshipped the minority light haired and light eyed aryans of their society and held them to be THEIR ideal standard of beauty LMFAO.
Now here are some quotes talking about how the aryans fought against the hate "dasyu"

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color" LMFAO HOLY SHIT THIS IS LITERALLY SOMETHING OUT OF 1940S NAZI PROPAGANDA

- [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin."

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters." LITERALLY 1500 B.C. LEBENSRAUM LMFAO

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."

The sacrificer poured out thanks to his god for "scattering the slave bands of black descent", and for stamping out "the vile Dasyan colour."

"O'er Sire and Mother they have roared in unison bright with the verse of praise, burning up riteless men, Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

" Indra in battles help his Aryan worshipper, he who hath hundred helps at hand in every fray, in frays that win the light of heaven. Plaguing the lawless he gave up to Manu's seed the dusky skin; Blazing, 'twere, he burns each covetous man away, he burns, the tyrannous away."

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

Lmao look at this lol, but ugly poopskin hindu dindus will continue to talk about "MUH BRITISH COLONIALISM CREATED MUH WHITE BEAUTY STANDARDS!" No it didnt you coping shitskin, no it didnt. Oh and btw, just a heads up, the rigveda was written somewhere from between 1500 B.C. to 1000 B.C.
Now that we took care of curries lets head over to MENA. Lets be real here MENA worship white people and white passing arabs, but i dont feel arsed to look up 100 examples to prove this so ill just give you a few. Heres some:

I have never seen bodies more perfect than theirs. They were like palm trees. They were fair and ruddy. They wear neither coats nor caftans but a garment that hangs on one side and leaves one hand free. Each of them carries an axe, a sword, and a knife and is never parted from any of the arms we have mentioned. Their swords are broad-bladed and grooved like the Frankish ones. From the tips of his toes to his neck, each man is tattooed in dark green with designs and so forth. All their women wear on their bosoms circular brooches, made of iron, silver, copper, or gold according to their husbands’ wealth … around their necks each woman wears a torc of gold or silver, for each man as soon as he accumulates 10,000 dirhams has a torc made for his wife… every time he increases his wealth 10,000 he has another torc made for his wife, so one woman may wear many torcs.”

"The demand for blonde girls and boys was so lucrative that slave traders would hunt for these people as far away as northern Finland, a recent study finds. Like other luxury items, these slaves would be worth the cost of transporting them to far-away markets in Asia and the Mediterranean.
The article, ‘The Baltic Finnic People in the Medieval and Pre-Modern Eastern European Slave Trade’, by Professor Jukka Korpela of the University of Eastern Finland, appears in the latest issue of the journal Russian History.

Using chronicles, travelogues and various administrative documents such as tax and land registers, as well as diplomatic reports, he found that there was extensive raiding into parts of Finland, the Russian Karelia and the Baltic Countries during the late medieval and early modern periods, with thousands of persons kidnapped in the north. Only a fraction of them ended up in the Caspian Sea region and Central Asia via the Volgan and Crimean slave markets. Otherwise, slave trade in the Crimea and Volga regions was extensive, and tens of thousands of people were sold into slavery every year. However, the existence of the trade route shows that it was possible, even under primitive conditions, to distribute information about the demand for blonde girls in the far-away markets. The network of those involved in slave trade included men who participated in raids, slave traders and customers representing the leading class of society.

Raids into the north were launched especially from Novgorod, which was well connected to the Crimea and, from there on, to the Caspian Sea and the slave markets of Central Asia. Raids were done by private warlords and princely troops, and they extended all the way to the coasts of the Gulf of Bothnia and Lapland. For example, Korpela writes how:

The Novgorodian warlord Prokopii conquered the town of Kostroma in 1375, imprisoned many local men, women and girls and continued his raid along the Kama and Volga to the town of Bolghar, where the party sold all their Christian prisoners, “young girls and women,” to Moslem traders. Finally the gang proceeded to Astrakhan’, where they were executed, obviously as bandits, by Khan Salchei.

Finns were especially valuable on the slave trade market because they were neither Christian or Muslim, and because of their light skin colour. Korpela explains:

The most expensive slave on the Caffa register was a 14–year-old white boy referred to in the source text as “Jarcaxius” (“Circassian”?), who was sold for 750 aspers, and there were other slaves with good colour qualifications that seemed to carry an above-average price. One four-and-a-half-year-old Rus’ian “white” boy cost 185 aspers, although such young children were usually very cheap on account of their high mortality rate. “White” Saracen slaves were also overpriced in the Genoese registers, and blond boys and girls were expensive on the Italian markets, too.

The slave trade in Eastern Europe gradually faded, as the control exercised by the emerging structure of European states became stronger. The spreading of Christianity also caused a decline in slave trade during the medieval period. Slave trade within Europe declined already in the early medieval period, but in regions bordering on Islamic countries, slave trade continued up until the pre-modern period."

LMAO, IMAGINE GOING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TO AS FAR NORTH AS NORTHERN FINLAND TO RAID AND CAPTURE A BUNCH OF FINNISH PEASANT CHILDREN, JUST BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP THEIR LOOKS THAT MUCH. THIS IS THE MIDDLE AGES BTW, THERE IS NO AIRPLANES THAT CAN TRAVEL FROM ONE SIDE OF THE WORLD TO THE OTHER IN A FEW HOURS. THIS TRIP WOULD'VE TAKEN WEEKS, IF NOT A FEW MONTHS OF TRAVELING AND BRAVING HOSTILE BANDIT INFESTED DIRT ROADS. IMAGINE TRAVELING FOR WEEKS/MONTHS ON END TO BRAVE ALL SORTS OF DANGERS, JUST TO GET AT THAT BLONDE JB FINNISH PUSSY LMFAO.

On to the Turks: There are some accounts of colorism within ottoman history, not really amongst the turks themselves, cause they were all more or less light skinned really, but there is colorism based on how they treated other races, from worshipping other races they percieved to be closer to their ideal standard of beauty, to putting down those races who they deemed to be further away from their ideal standard of beauty.

In the Ottoman empire, female slaves owned by men were sexually available to their masters, and their children were considered as legitimate as any child born of a free woman, however female slaves owned by women could not be available to their masters' husband by law.[53] This means that any child of a female slave could not be sold or given away. However, due to extreme poverty, some Circassian slaves and free people in the lower classes of Ottoman society felt forced to sell their children into slavery; this provided a potential benefit for the children as well, as slavery also held the opportunity for social mobility.[54] If a harem slave became pregnant, it also became illegal for her to be further sold in slavery, and she would gain her freedom upon her current owner's death.[54] Slavery in and of itself was long tied with the economic and expansionist activities of the Ottoman empire.[55] There was a major decrease in slave acquisition by the late eighteenth century as a result of the lessening of expansionist activities.[55] War efforts were a great source of slave procurement, so the Ottoman empire had to find other methods of obtaining slaves because they were a major source of income within the empire.[55] The Caucasian War caused a major influx of Circassian slaves into the Ottoman market and a person of modest wealth could purchase a slave with a few pieces of gold.[55] At a time, Circassian slaves became the most abundant in the imperial harem.[55]

Circassians, Syrians, and Nubians were the three primary races of females who were sold as sex slaves (Cariye) in the Ottoman Empire.[6] Circassian girls were described as fair and light-skinned and were frequently enslaved by Crimean Tatars then sold to Ottoman Empire to live and serve in a Harem (basically sex slaves for high status officials and the sultan).[6] They were the most expensive, reaching up to 500 pounds sterling, and the most popular with the Turks. Second in popularity were Syrian girls, which came largely from coastal regions in Anatolia.[6] Their price could reach up to 30 pounds sterling. Nubian girls were the cheapest and least popular, fetching up to 20 pounds sterling (lmfao black foids blown the fuck out lmao) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:. [6] Sex roles and symbolism in Ottoman society functioned as a normal action of power. The palace Harem excluded enslaved women from the rest of society.[46]

For the perpetuation and service of the Ottoman dynasty, slave girls were either captured in war, given as gifts to the Sultan and the dynastic family on special occasions, recruited within the empire, or procured from neighbouring countries to become imperial court ladies (cariyes). The number of female slaves within the harem varied over time, and the harem itself was regularly renewed as a result of the practice of manumission. Manumission of the previous sultan’s concubines was especially common upon the enthronement of a new sultan. Most enslaved girls were Christian, and came from various countries, regions, and ethnic groups, including Circassia, Georgia, Russia, and Africa.[20] There was no standard practice that determined what age girls entered the harem. Some arrived as children, while others entered at a later age. This slave trade was formally banned in 1854 but the ban was on paper only.[21] After 1854, almost all court lady-slaves were of Circassian origin; the Circassians had been expelled from Russian lands in the 1860s and the improverished refugee parents sold their daughters in a trade that was formally banned but tolerated.[21]

Basically only lightskinned/whiteskinned foids could be apart of the the imperial harem (for the sultan), no blacks allowed :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I mean lmfao, what is there to say, everyone knows that in hispanic society, the whiter more european looking you look, the closer to the ideal standard of beauty you are, and the browner, and more native you look, or the blacker and more african you look, the further away from the ideal standard beauty you are, and the more uglier you are percieved. Im sure there are tons of literary examples that show white worshipping in hispanic society, but tbh i feel lazy now, so instead ill just post this one link, and the image of this painting. I feel like they should be good enough to give you an idea of how shit goes on around there.

View attachment 2298245

https://www.medievalists.net/2014/04/17/medieval-slave-traders-go-finland/finland/
My reaction

• JFL
The perfect and most attractive face probably has a mixture of european and non-european features but not necessarily half and half

• +1
Reactions: zura and enchanted_elixir
Also caged at nerdics being enslaved by dark triad arab bad boys, “muh vikings” :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Exit ur basement

Good thread OP. I even have somewhere a very large article analyzing the castes and ruling classes and literature since the start of civilization. Basically, white worshipping has existed since the mutations of light hair, skin and eyes appeared and is still very present.

• +1
Doubt pinning a thread like this is a good idea if you want less racebaiting in this section @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Didn't read a single sentence. Water buddy

Doubt pinning a thread like this is a good idea if you want less racebaiting in this section @enchanted_elixir
:( you took my thread off the pinned section

Well is it really race baiting? Caucasoid is a bone structure type, not a race.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Alexanderr and CFW432
Well is it really race baiting? Caucasoid is a bone structure type, not a race.
No, but when a thread starts off with stuff like this:
and im literally about to give you coping shitskins tons of examples to prove it, hopefully after taking this massive blackpill suppository that i rape right into your asses you will stop deluding yourselves, and learn to live in the real world without coping.
I doubt it's created in good faith or won't result in more race-baiting from either side. The initial title of the thread was provocative enough to warrant a change as well before getting pinned.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I doubt it's created in good faith or won't result in more race-baiting from either side. The initial title of the thread was provocative enough to warrant a change as well before getting pinned.
thats ok, u dont have to pin it, it will be popular for awhile, look how many views it has. Plus ill just keep bumping it :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Welp, @CFW432

thats ok, u dont have to pin it, it will be popular for awhile, look how many views it has. Plus ill just keep bumping it :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Isn't bumping not allowed @Alexanderr , plus it's not a good way to promote a thread. Start a discussion. That's the best way.

*ahem*

First Curries:

- [Rig Veda 10]

-[Rig Veda 10]

- [Rig Veda 2]

- [Rig Veda 10]

- [Yajur Veda 4

- [Rig Veda 3]

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

View attachment 2298245

the greatest mistake Arabs and Whites made was that they fought between themselves instead they should have been genociding the Africans and rapimg sheboons.

Ig they just did that the world would have been racism free today.

and Africa would be a continent full off hot Arab+White+Black mix mutts.

man imagining this almost madee coom.

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Sub0
the greatest mistake Arabs and Whites made was that they fought between themselves instead they should have been genociding the Africans and rapimg sheboons.

Imagine a continent with an African Hitler making a master mulatto race with light eyes and brown hair lol
Strange alt hist timeline

More colonists should have done what the spanish did tbh

Lightskinned/whiteskinned caucasoid features have been the ideal of beauty and source of supremacy long before european colonialism happened during the middle ages/ renaissance,
You're forgetting a little detail, the Aryan ancestors (arguably related to the ancient Sintashta culture of the Urals) of Indians that invaded the subcontinent were genetically shifted towards North Europeans (unlike the earlier, swarthy people of the Yamnaya culture). Indians have always worshipped Eurocentric beauty standards because their original Indo-Aryan elite was somewhat similar to North Europeans, their obsession with it is also a form of colonial mindset.

Sometimes the atavistic traits of their original Indo-Aryan elite reappears:

dff9eb6e6783562d631cb7f9de76dc9d.jpg

That's what their Aryan elite looked like, this particular female is objectively nothing special and looks like Michael Schumacher (also nothing special), but curries would kill to breed her and have a Schumacher-looking son because of the lingering effects of the Aryan colonisation.

Now lets pretend this colouration looks good on a man.

hi-res-118553626_crop_exact.jpg
DOkJY8c.jpg

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Deleted member 21898
Nigga I ain't reading allat

*ahem*

First Curries:

- [Rig Veda 10]

-[Rig Veda 10]

- [Rig Veda 2]

- [Rig Veda 10]

- [Yajur Veda 4

- [Rig Veda 3]

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

View attachment 2298245

Only within caucasoid populations

So as long as your not caucasoid race your ancestors viewd white features as either demonic or boar like. The Chinese for instance thought this. Though menas and curries worshiped cumskins

Latin Americans were literally enslaved and conquered by euros so theirs is 100% due to colonialism

Its interesting, there are multiple cults and such in india that became one major extended universe, the vedi elements appear to be foreign despite pajeets sperging out about indegenous aryan theory. Important to note however that krishna and rama are desribed as being swarthy.

If your skin is any shade of dark, it just means your ancestors submitted to the Sun at some point like a bunch of pussies.

• JFL

*ahem*

First Curries:

- [Rig Veda 10]

-[Rig Veda 10]

- [Rig Veda 2]

- [Rig Veda 10]

- [Yajur Veda 4

- [Rig Veda 3]

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

View attachment 2298245

In Darwinian terms, explain how Africans and Asians evolved to find white features attractive?

*ahem*

First Curries:

- [Rig Veda 10]

-[Rig Veda 10]

- [Rig Veda 2]

- [Rig Veda 10]

- [Yajur Veda 4

- [Rig Veda 3]

- [Rig Veda , Book 1]

View attachment 2298245

Also, you need to explain the mechanism behind attraction.