ETHNIC MOG BATTLE: @SIKKUNT23 VS @MAKINITHAPPEN (PRIME)

who mogs

• Total voters
JFLLL 74:3
only person who voted for the gay faggot is @Newone the pedophile and 2 random greycels
Both oldcel, homosexual nonces . They have so much in common , it’s crazy 😭😭😭😭
stfu you gay copers

prime makithapen is bollywood actor giga mogger

keep barking for him
masculine version of this guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5052 and 2 others
@MakinItHappen look how you got completely anally raped just like when you went Gay4pay you faggot, JFL how delusional were you to even think you were close to @Sikkunt23 let alone mog him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5052, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
son of a beach
lol we all know you voted for @MakinItHappen only because you're still butthurt over losing the mog battle to @Sikkunt23

its disgusting to be biased like that, atleast vote honestly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 5052 and Sikkunt23
lol we all know you voted for @MakinItHappen only because you're still butthurt over losing the mog battle to @Sikkunt23
View attachment 533544

That mog battle was shit tbh . Shit pic of me and new one tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, inceletto, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
View attachment 533544

dude that mogbattle against sikkunt was so set up

they used my bad pictures and stuff

you know thats this thread is already many weeks old, right? who cares about 1 stupid vote from me, when we have 70 voting difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and inceletto
you know thats this thread is already many weeks old, right?
then why havent u moved on and why are u still butthurt over it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, johncruz12345, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
not one non-frauded selfie from this autist called
@Sikkunt23

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Vidyacoper
I voted him by MakinitHappen by accident. Should change vote lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5052 and 1 other person
not one non-frauded selfie from this autist called
@Sikkunt23
In video is better . It’s what girls actually see when they see u .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and goat2x
In video is better . It’s what girls actually see when they see u .
its a frauded video
you are making gay facial expressions,half natty lighting, You dont look in the camera
atleast the other guy
made legit photos not like u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6191
its a frauded video
you are making gay facial expressions,half natty lighting, You dont look in the camera
atleast the other guy
lol stfu coper "muh gay facial expressions" he was lip syncing to a tik tok

• +1
lol stfu coper "muh gay facial expressions" he was lip syncing to a tik tok
shut your bitchass up peanet headed curry
thats not how you talk u utterly retarded faggot
who talks while smiling/laughing while he is alone low iq cuck

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, johncruz12345 and 2 others
its a frauded video
atleast the other guy
U just hate me jfl . It’s natural lighting outside my window . I’m doing tik tok segment and it’s mostly just me smiling jfl at u . @Vidyacoper

• +1
you dont vote based on whether someone took a video or "legit photos" or whatever
you vote based on whos better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
He’s black he’s not even curry .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Vidyacoper and Introvertednarc
U just hate me jfl . It’s natural lighting outside my window . I’m doing tik tok segment and it’s mostly just me smiling jfl at u . @Vidyacoper
View attachment 533563
View attachment 533564
View attachment 533565

again another frauded videos with gay facial expressions lmao
just do a fucking selfie while lookin at the camera
you dont vote based on whether someone took a video or "legit photos" or whatever
you vote based on whos better looking
i vote how i want to vote
atleast the other nigga isnt an attention whore bitchass

• +1
  • Ugh..
He’s black he’s not even curry .
sure i hate you
i dont even know who the fuck u are
but i hate when frauding autist destroy a guy who just took some regular selfies

• Ugh..
  • +1

@Vidyacoper pls educate this man on @MakinItHappen jfl

• +1
  • JFL
HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A TIKTOK? YOU OLD FAG?

• +1
  • Love it
HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A TIKTOK? YOU OLD FAG?
THATS HOW AUTIST/ASPERGERMAXXED BITCHASSES MAKE TIKTOK
YOU UTTERLY RETARDED NOBODY
NOBODY TALKS WHILE SMILING HE IS ALONE AT HIS ROOM WHO THE FUCK IS HE TALKING TO
MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE PICTURES/VIDEOS ATLEAST THE OTHER CURRY TRIED TO TAKE REGULAR SELFIS
NOT SOME FRAUDED TIKTOKS
SUCK MY COCK GAY BITCH
JoinedJun 15, 2020

SINGLE DIGIT IQ FAG

• +1

LMAOOOO
you keep talking about "Gay facial expressions"
im sorry bro i have some news for you...
makinithappen is literally a FAGGOT
he camwhored on gay sites with old men, JFLL and you're here talking about "facial expressions"
LMAOOO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
NOBODY TALKS WHILE SMILING HE IS ALONE AT HIS ROOM WHO THE FUCK IS HE TALKING TO
MY PROBLEM IS WITH THE PICTURES/VIDEOS ATLEAST THE OTHER CURRY TRIED TO TAKE REGULAR SELFIS
NOT SOME FRAUDED TIKTOKS
SUCK MY COCK GAY BITCH
JoinedJun 15, 2020

SINGLE DIGIT IQ FAG
HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A TIKTOK? THIS IS HOW ALL TIKTOKS ARE. HOW IS IT FRAUDING. ITS LITERALLY A VIDEO IN NATURAL LIGHTING.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23 and Good_Little_Goy
LMAOOOO
you keep talking about "Gay facial expressions"
im sorry bro i have some news for you...
makinithappen is literally a FAGGOT
he camwhored on gay sites with old men, JFLL and you're here talking about "facial expressions"
LMAOOO
Your iq is under 80 nigga
I DONT CARE IF HE IS GAY OR NOT ATLEAST HE ISNT A FRAUDING BITCHASS
BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WIN MOG BATTLES ON THE INTERNET

• +1
HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A TIKTOK? THIS IS HOW ALL TIKTOKS ARE. HOW IS IT FRAUDING. ITS LITERALLY A VIDEO IN NATURAL LIGHTING.
wHAT A SINGLE DIGIT IQ CUCK YOU ARE
I DONT CARE WHAT A TIKTOK LOOKS LIKE
IF THE OTHER GUY POSTED REGULAR SELFIES HE SHOULD HAVE TOO
NOT FRAUDED TIKTOKS
CAN U UNDERSTAND IT WITH UR PEANUTBRAIN U UTTERLY RETARDED SUBHUMAN?
I DONT CARE HOW A TIKTOK LOOKS LIKE GAY KIKE

• +1
wow now look at the hypocrisy, you're like "muhh gay facial expressions voted for other dude"
meanwhile i show you proof of @MakinItHappen's literal FAGGOTRY and then you switch and say "I dont care if hes gay or not"

also how is a video in good lighting frauding?? please explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23 and johncruz12345
wow now look at the hypocrisy, you're like "muhh gay facial expressions voted for other dude"
meanwhile i show you proof of @MakinItHappen's literal FAGGOTRY and then you switch and say "I dont care if hes gay or not"

also how is a video in good lighting frauding?? please explain
WHAT A RETARDED PEAHEAD YOU ARE
BY GAY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS I MEANT FRAUDING YOU UTTERLY RETARDED 10 YEAR OLD NOT THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GAY OMG
OPEN YOU EYES YOU UTTERLY RETARDED FAGGOT AND WHATS THE VIDEO

• +1
  • Ugh..

NOT SOME FRAUDED TIKTOKS
SUCK MY COCK GAY BITCH
JoinedJun 15, 2020

SINGLE DIGIT IQ FAG
“ no one smiles while they talk “ “ frauded videos “. Just lol at this guy tbh @Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc and Vidyacoper

I am not gay dude haha. I was a male on-screen gigolo as a teenager as I realised why not shirt-lift for a lens and get paid, hey? Paid my half my tuition fees at University. I didn't know who was watching. I didn't care. These man are coping hard bruv.

Anyway here's some crucial information if you don't know about it already...

An answer from quora:

"In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash."

So you see me and this green eyed monster are gonna rematch later in the year. He's gonna get his faggot poser ass handed to him bruv.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
WHAT A RETARDED PEAHEAD YOU ARE
BY GAY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS I MEANT FRAUDING YOU UTTERLY RETARDED 10 YEAR OLD NOT THAT HE IS ACTUALLY GAY OMG
OPEN YOU EYES YOU UTTERLY RETARDED FAGGOT AND WHATS THE VIDEO
nigga take a deep breath and chill lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc
  • +1
  • Ugh..
I am not gay dude haha. I was a male on-screen gigolo as a teenager as I realised why not shirt-lift for a lens and get paid, hey? Paid my half my tuition fees at University. I didn't know who was watching. I didn't care. These man are coping hard bruv.

An answer from quora:

"In my experience, the main reason for the difference between our true image and the photographic image is the lens. Most lenses distort the image, and this distortion is extreme in cheap cameras or mobile phone cameras. This distortion allows for a more panoramic view, but you pay the price of distorting the image. Some people will look good because the distorted version of their image results in an appealing image. It is still distorted and far removed from the original, but it just so happens that the distortion is pleasing to the eye. Cases where someone complains that they look bad in photographs or that they are not photogenic is usually because their distorted image is not appealing to the eye. To prove this is true, you can use a lens with very little distortion, such as the Canon 85mm f/1.2L. The closer the number is to 1, the less distortion you get. In this case the lens has a value of 1.2, very close to 1, and it’s a lens especially thought for portraiture. The only problem is that such a lens costs in the region of $2000. That is only for the lens. You need a good camera to attach it to.

Then there is a secondary source of distortion which is worth mentioning, which are the flash lights on cheap cameras or mobile phones. They are completely wrong in the sense that they project frontal light, which results in squashing the image like pancake. Again, some people’s faces when distorted in this way result in a not too displeasing image. Lighting properly a face to take a photograph is an art unto itself, not to be left in the hands of instagrammers or other people armed with a mobile phone and a flash."

So you see me and this green eyed monster are gonna rematch later in the year. He's gonna get his faggot poser ass handed to him bruv.
yeah bro i just stripped on camera for old men on a gay camwhoring site hahah totally not gay at all dude XDD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, inceletto and 1 other person
@Vidyacoper @SikKunt @OTHERGREYCEL
STOP SUCKING EACHOTHERS GUY FAGGOT S

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
the fcuk are u talkin about
far less frauding here than u did
AND ANOTHER THING FAGGOT
I JUST SAID TO HAVE A FAIR MOG BATTLE
YOU ADMITTED THAT U ARE FRAUDING WHILE THE OTHER GUY TOOK REGULAR SELFIES
Videos make u fraud less then selfies jfl . U do realize how easy it is to morph pics ???? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Good_Little_Goy, Vidyacoper and 1 other person

An answer from quora:

Copes me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Sikkunt23 and Vidyacoper
Videos make u fraud less then selfies jfl . U do realize how easy it is to morph pics ???? Jfl
JFL U CAN FRAUD VIDEOS JUST AS MUCH U UTTERLY RETARDED SUBHUMAN
ATLEAST THE OTHER CURRY JUST FUCKING LOOKED AT THE CAMERA AND TOOK A SELFIE
NOT LIKE U

• +1
NOT LIKE U
54360824 90AC 46DC 8E2B 5BCAFA7E11FD
I’m literally wearing glasses and u can’t even see my eye colour from this distance . Stop coping please. Jfl at this @Vidyacoper
BB152423 CC62 4E7A 8DBD CF26C05BEF3F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191, goat2x and 1 other person

That's not true actually, as there is still distortion with videos. It's just that you look good in the panoramic distorted version of yourself.

• +1
  • Ugh..
NOT LIKE U
The reason why I posted videos is cuz I LOOK BETTER IN MOTION cuz I have a good smile jfl at u . @Vidyacoper @Introvertednarc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Introvertednarc, goat2x and 1 other person