Ethnics are cucked

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Ethnics are cucks, ethnics are so white worshipping that they will sell their daughters to BWC if it means their blood line will become more bleached:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Biggest cucks on the planet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, shalomnigga, Bonecel01 and 2 others
I can beat my dog's backside like it's a kettle drum and she loves it, and will turn her butt to you and demand more if you stop. She has no threshold for how much is too much though, so we have to be mindful for her. I don't want to cause injury no matter how much she likes it

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, 97baHater, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
And what is wrong with that mate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
Asian men let white guys cuck them and replace themselves as the beauty standard and now all of Asia fights over who can look the closet to white people :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: zura, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
I can beat my dog's backside like it's a kettle drum and she loves it, and will turn her butt to you and demand more if you stop. She has no threshold for how much is too much though, so we have to be mindful for her. I don't want to cause injury no matter how much she likes it
nah that kinky ah dog better chill b4 I do sum

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, dna_cel, murdah and 2 others
Asian men let white guys cuck them and replace themselves as the beauty standard and now all of Asia fights over who can look the closet to white people :forcedsmile:
all of that just to still get looked over by girls of their own country who only go for white guys :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zura, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro
This lol, 99% of ethnic groups are just so pathetic. I think I’m the only non cucked ethnic on earth :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: zura and i hear voices
For you nothing is wrong since you’re white it’s beneficial
I'm not white. But yeah they are indeed cucks, mixing between two so different groups is not good

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Ethnics are cucks, ethnics are so white worshipping that they will sell their daughters to SWC if it means their blood line will become more bleached:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

white brah need to focus on the reality and not trying to create a fantasy

this is what the average bf of a white women looks like

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @human304

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nope, PrinceLuenLeoncur, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
white brah need to focus on the reality and not trying to create a fantasy

this is what the average bf of a white women looks like

@TheTakeoverHasBegun @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Ricky212 @human304

And yet you’re still incel

I'm not white
Really? Considering how much you seethed at me when I made that bait thread abt wanting white women to get fucked by Dalit cock I thought u were

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, HardlyCoping and Debetro
Ethnics are cucks, ethnics are so white worshipping that they will sell their daughters to BWC if it means their blood line will become more bleached:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is especially true for East Azns and Desis. It actually makes me want to vomit as a mongrel white. Mexicans and Blax are usually less cucked in this sense, but certain Hispanics (Dominicans especially) are white-worshipping cucks. I hate many aspects of east azn culture because it's the perfect breeding ground for this kind of cuckoldry.

Whatever your ancestral background, be unashamed about it. Anything else is the most nauseating kind of weakness.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, murdah and wishIwasSalludon

South Asians in a nutshell. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, wishIwasSalludon, HardlyCoping and 1 other person
Really? Considering how much you seethed at me when I made that bait thread abt wanting white women to get fucked by Dalit cock I thought u were
Well I don't consider myself white at all, similar case to @MoggerGaston , I may be considered white for most people but I'm not a pale pure brit neither a golden haired blue eyed german.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Ricky212, murdah and 2 others
Well I don't consider myself white at all, similar case to @MoggerGaston , I may be considered white for most people but I'm not a pale pure brit neither a golden haired blue eyed german.
What is your ancestry then?

Bro, you went all in. Not just pajeet cock but UNTOUCHABLE cock.

• JFL
South Asians in a nutshell. :forcedsmile:
Curries and gooks. Other races esp blacks and menas consider Cumskins as jokes. Latinos fuck anything, and the rest are neutral. JBW stocks are only high thanks to curries and gooks

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, arabcelxxx, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Curries and gooks. Other races esp blacks and menas consider Cumskins as jokes. Latinos fuck anything, and the rest are neutral. JBW stocks are only high thanks to curries and gooks
If there were no South Asians and East Asians then whites would have been incels. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
I'm not white. But yeah they are indeed cucks, mixing between two so different groups is not good
You’re not white? This is saddening news.

• JFL
Not pakistanis tho, based Pakistani BVLLS would never sell out
I just overheard that one of my relatives here did love jihad on a Dutch girl (she reverted to Islam) and they recently got married. :hnghn:

• Love it
If there were no South Asians and East Asians then whites would have been incels. :forcedsmile:
Latinas are white worshipping to an extent but yeah, asians are the main reason JBW is a thing :lul:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers

Mayos and ethnics are cucks to BBC bvlls

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and wishIwasSalludon
I just overheard that one of my relatives here did love jihad on a Dutch girl (she reverted to Islam) and they recently got married. :hnghn:
Based, what psl is he?

Latinas are white worshipping to an extent but yeah, asians are the main reason JBW is a thing :lul:.
Latinas fuck everything even if they are white worshipping I ain’t heard a black or gook say “damn man Latinas sure are hard to pull” said no race ever

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Latinas fuck everything even if they are white worshipping I ain’t heard a black or gook say “damn man Latinas sure are hard to pull” said no race ever
Thats true since latina is a very broad term lol, they are easy to pull generally. Asian women are the hardest to pull, even for asian guys.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Thats true since latina is a very broad term lol, they are easy to pull generally. Asian women are the hardest to pull, even for asian guys.
I don’t try with gooks never been into them enough to ever try, I’d rather go for a pinkoid before I go for a gook. I only fucked one cos she cold approached me and offered me sex str8 away.

Dunno why anybody would want them. Even Poojeets have some appeal but gooks? What’s their appeal

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...
I don’t try with gooks never been into them enough to ever try, I’d rather go for a pinkoid before I go for a gook. I only fucked one cos she cold approached me and offered me sex str8 away.

Dunno why anybody would want them. Even Poojeets have some appeal but gooks? What’s their appeal
Feminine and submissive. They have nice feet and pussy also 😍

• JFL
I thought it isn’t haram so long as it’s done with the intent for marriage?
Good point. I mean, the girl at Dunkin Donuts was very friendly but that's just customer service, you know? I was with my brother and grabbed a coffee.
Impossible, Pakistanis can’t be incels
It's joever when you're the son of a man who had multiple wives and you are a 28 year old dateless KHHV :feelswhy: (though admittedly I am both ugly & a volcel -- a rare breed, indeed).

• Hmm...
  • +1
What is your ancestry then?
Most likely purely Eastern European, mostly Polish with a little bit of alpinid influences. And I may also have jew blood on me because of one of my grandfathers, but it's far from confirmed since no one knows whether he is adopted or not. So yeah I classify myself as genetical waste
You’re not white? This is saddening news.
No mate, I'm not. But himmler was also not

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, murdah and wishIwasSalludon
Most likely purely Eastern European, mostly Polish with a little bit of alpinid influences. And I may also have jew blood on me because of one of my grandfathers, but it's far from confirmed since no one knows whether he is adopted or not. So yeah I classify myself as genetical waste

No mate, I'm not. But himmler was also not
I consider slavics as whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro