Ethnics, stop trying to fight stereotypes

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
@Michael Myers @Kamui @klip11 @murdah

I remember seeing some white post about an shitskin killing an 80 year old grandma or whatever and the comments were of course filled with barking whites. Now obviously I don’t condone this but who you are as a person doesn’t matter you’ll never be seen as an individual as a non white. So I just went to comments and said “yep that’s what we do:cool::cool:

The replies were hilarious it was full of cumskins seething at me jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deprived, Bushman and 6 others
Don’t group us with you curries and sand monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and wishIwasSalludon
Dawg blacks and curries are legit the two most hated races
African americans*, indians are hated everywhere and are grouped up. Carribeans and africans are chilling

based

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
You're black

• +1
Indians have good reputation in Europe. Middle eastern people do all kind of shit but they are not as much hated as black.. Mostly because of skin color. Over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, murdah, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
African americans*, indians are hated everywhere and are grouped up. Carribeans and africans are chilling
meanwhile in reality
Police

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, Deprived, Bushman and 1 other person
Facts lol. I don’t know why they try to convince these people as if they haven’t picked a side

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, M-1014 and wishIwasSalludon
Indians have good reputation in Europe. Middle eastern people do all kind of shit but they are not as much hated as black.. Mostly because of skin color. Over.
true people just hate on africans cause of their skin color and not their reputation

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Facts lol. I don’t know why they try to convince these people as if they haven’t picked a side
I will pick my white brothers in arm if the time calls for war.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Ricky212 and wishIwasSalludon
@Michael Myers @Kamui @klip11 @murdah

I remember seeing some white post about an shitskin killing an 80 year old grandma or whatever and the comments were of course filled with barking whites. Now obviously I don’t condone this but who you are as a person doesn’t matter you’ll never be seen as an individual as a non white. So I just went to comments and said “yep that’s what we do:cool::cool:

The replies were hilarious it was full of cumskins seething at me jfl
the comments are hilarious

lol why u care so bad about addressing them

if u know its pointless why even respond to that type posts

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I didnt address anything? I just left a troll comment
u did thru this thread

anyway if it was me I wouldn't even read past the 1st comment but whatever suits your fancy ig

Its true. They are not refugees. They come here to work and etc.
Well where I live the reputation of Indians is abysmal but I guess it’s different where u are strange considering the amount of hate a I see Indians get online

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
u did thru this thread
How? I just told other ethnics not to waste their time taking anything they say seriously? That’s the opposite of addressing something?

forget it bro

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, wishIwasSalludon and murdah
I never do. :feelshmm:

• Love it