• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—˜๐—จ๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ

๐—˜๐—จ๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ

Monobloc

Monobloc

ๆฑ‰
Had enough of seeing a bunch of eyesores. Eugenics should be forcefully implemented in every country.

Eugenics is literally a heroic act. The selflessness to create good looking children with someone that you may not have actual romantic interest in. The "balls" (ironic) to not continue your bloodline if you're below HTN.

Many people, even in blackpill spaces, will say "as long as you're happy, that's all that matters". I WHOLE HEARTEDLY DISAGREE. Creating subhuman incels is foolishness and egocentrism. You are polluting the world all because of your selfish desire to be with the one you think is for you. I had a ginger friend (Low LTN) tell me recently about how happy he was to be with his borderline subhuman girlfriend. Unfortunately, I could not contain my autism and lashed out at him for being a prick that only cared about his desires, he called me mentally insane and that he was horrified to learn this side of me, and that I was (VERBATIM! :lul:) "bad personality traits" onto my children and by that logic I should not reproduce. Unsurprisingly we are not friends anymore, but I digress.

I propose that everyone be screened for their looks and intelligence, along with their ancestry. Genetic recombination can be complicated even with attractive parents, and that's why a certain age (anywhere between the ages of 9 to 15) if you are below a certain threshold, off you go.

Ethnically speaking, the only ones that should remain are Northern Europeans, Northeastern Asians, and perhaps Mulattos. Everyone else can go, society has no place for you.

Interracial sex should also be punishable by death. ER is literally a prime example of racemixing gone bad. Also an act of selfishness. You are denying the other race their kind and creating more incels in that category. Most noteably Asians.

Forget muh 500mg of T, eugenics is the true looksmaxxing.

BTW if this thread made you feel uncomfortable, sorry I have bad news for you...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, ketamin, barettrealrx and 16 others
Based
Once alive, subhumans want to continue living, but it's unfair to bring them into this world in the first place

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Pogin_chan, callisto and 1 other person
You can start implementing this theory yourself by cutting off your balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, dna_cel, sayi and 8 others
ok, if you want to eliminate subhumans start with yourself. Itโ€™s a โ€œselflessโ€ act bro like you wrote you want
I am genetically gifted unlike you
Inb4 the "genetically gifted in Bhubaneswar slums"

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I am genetically gifted unlike you
Inb4 the "genetically gifted in Bhubaneswar slums"
Bro what you just said is the whole story of humanity you retard. โ€œI am the worthy one youโ€™re the one thatโ€™s unworthyโ€ i am special not you.

Truly a child and a faggot in your mind I can tell. Probably some boneless manlet but โ€œhey I have blue eyes and blonde hair so my boneless ass is superiorโ€ gtfo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, MaestheticMaso, sayi and 1 other person
thankfully, because of the liberation of women and feminism, subhumans won't actually get to reproduce until they work significantly hard (redpilling) and end up providing for the economy anyway. Lookism transfers wealth from the poor and ugly to the rich and beautiful

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, user123456, dna_cel and 2 others
stfu retard what determines that chad is genetically gifted besides look u stupid cunt, inb4 muh looks are related to health stfu

lol @ subhuman ginger with subhuman gf

over for his sons

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Monobloc
thankfully, because of the liberation of women and feminism, subhumans won't actually get to reproduce until they work significantly hard (redpilling) and end up providing for the economy anyway. Lookism transfers wealth from the poor and ugly to the rich and beautiful
This I agree with 100 percent. Which is why red pill philosophy and improving is part of the whole social pyramid scam so you can uphold those above you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and synock21
But still sometimes subhumans can create chads

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and |Daddy_Zygos|
Had enough of seeing a bunch of eyesores. Eugenics should be forcefully implemented in every country.

Eugenics is literally a heroic act. The selflessness to create good looking children with someone that you may not have actual romantic interest in. The "balls" (ironic) to not continue your bloodline if you're below HTN.

Many people, even in blackpill spaces, will say "as long as you're happy, that's all that matters". I WHOLE HEARTEDLY DISAGREE. Creating subhuman incels is foolishness and egocentrism. You are polluting the world all because of your selfish desire to be with the one you think is for you. I had a ginger friend (Low LTN) tell me recently about how happy he was to be with his borderline subhuman girlfriend. Unfortunately, I could not contain my autism and lashed out at him for being a prick that only cared about his desires, he called me mentally insane and that he was horrified to learn this side of me, and that I was (VERBATIM! :lul:) "bad personality traits" onto my children and by that logic I should not reproduce. Unsurprisingly we are not friends anymore, but I digress.

I propose that everyone be screened for their looks and intelligence, along with their ancestry. Genetic recombination can be complicated even with attractive parents, and that's why a certain age (anywhere between the ages of 9 to 15) if you are below a certain threshold, off you go.

Ethnically speaking, the only ones that should remain are Northern Europeans, Northeastern Asians, and perhaps Mulattos. Everyone else can go, society has no place for you.

Interracial sex should also be punishable by death. ER is literally a prime example of racemixing gone bad. Also an act of selfishness. You are denying the other race their kind and creating more incels in that category. Most noteably Asians.

BTW if this thread made you feel uncomfortable, sorry I have bad news for you...
Surgery if done right can truly save someone, but the more someone gets surgery, the more likely they are going against the natural order of the body. In other words surgery is like Death Note.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Monobloc
Surgery if done right can truly save someone, but the more someone gets surgery, the more likely they are going against the natural order of the body. In other words surgery is like Death Note.
Surgery doesn't change genetics

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and dna_cel
nope doesnโ€™t account for female hypergamy, 2/10 subhuman foids breeding with 5/10 males and 5/10 foids breeding with 10/10 chads is NOT eugenics, thatโ€™s just creating even more subhumans

for real eugenics you would have to have subhumans of both genders die out, it will never happen, since subhuman foids have more smv than anybody here

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Monobloc
G

it can help an incel get a 10/10 girl that can produce better looking kids.
Why taint her gene pool when you can get rid of the incel and breed Stacy with Chad instead?

Why taint her gene pool when you can get rid of the incel and breed Stacy with Chad instead?
Incel earned it, he fought for it. Probably more intelligent too. Why taint a beautiful women and her children with chimp brain genes.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and dna_cel
Incel earned it, he fought for it. Probably more intelligent too. Why taint a beautiful women and her children with chimp brain genes.
Must be Chad and 120+ IQ

Last edited:

It really is. But now dogshit genetics like me and everyone else on this fucking website have to go through the pain of ascending. The only thing unique is a subhuman whos blackpilled. They're the ones who got dealt the worst hands in life and fell through the cracks of society and realize how things really work. Thats why everyone on this website whos fully blackpilled has the choice to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc

begone nordcuck , the true master race are the meds the conquers of the world , Persians , Greeks , Romans are the true masters of this world

• JFL
Eugenics doesn't work the natural way. Beauty is far, far less hereditary than something like height for exemple, hence why the netherlands exist. There is not a single country in the world where beauty isn't distributed on a bell curve tho.

Eugenics would be the only saving grace, but we'd have to find a way to make it reliable, in a laboratory. That being said, sub 4 males and females with low IQ shouldn't be allowed to have kids, ofc.

• +1
Eugenics cannot be "implemented" it happens naturally, selective breeding never works out as sooner or later it leads to mutations that eventually fuck the whole bloodline

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Eugenics cannot be "implemented" it happens naturally, selective breeding never works out as sooner or later it leads to mutations that eventually fuck the whole bloodline

This fuck up can happen naturally too in the form of a fisherian runaway which has already fucked many species before us. Ultimately random chance and the environment will decide like always

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—˜๐—จ๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—œ๐—–๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—  ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—Ÿ
Back