Euphoria from Adderall is gone GTFIH

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Need advice

Taking XR with one sugar free monster energy and modafinil 150mg

I took my XR after eating a protein heavy breakfast, hydrated etc. felt tired and like a bitch for 4 hours, popped a modafinil and a energy drink and now I have energy but no motivation but focus

Right now I can probably run for 10 miles and train physically like crazy but mentally I am fucked up and feel depressed

What should I remove? Add? Etc? Im just a beginner so i think its too much on my routine

Need advice

I took my XR after eating a protein heavy breakfast, hydrated etc. felt tired and like a bitch for 4 hours, popped a modafinil and a energy drink and now I have energy but no motivation but focus

Right now I can probably run for 10 miles and train physically like crazy but mentally I am fucked up and feel depressed

What should I remove? Add? Etc? Im just a beginner so i think its too much on my routine
do you have adhd? Seems to be fucking you up from you’re previous posts

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Need advice

Euphoria from Adderall is not a good thing
Dopamine neurotoxic you should never take such high of a dose to where you feel euphoric, ur legit killing ur brain cells

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and aestheticsrespecter
Im done using aderall .it gives you euphoria first 2 days then it makes u depressed . just quit it

Dopamine neurotoxic you should never take such high of a dose to where you feel euphoric, ur legit killing ur brain cells
Euphoria is normal for some people using Adderall

Im not using a high dosage, I think I am at the lowest you should start from

How does Moda compare to adderall? Can Moda be used to studycel?

How does Moda compare to adderall? Can Moda be used to studycel?
I used it for a few weeks before

It is much milder but It is very good. The cons I had with it were raised body temperature and sweating but I felt real focus.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
where did u source addy from?