Eurocentric beauty standard is cope

cromagnon

cromagnon

Sassy maxila jorden baret bc paloethilic skul
Faggots on here who say “the only reason JBW is true is because of the Eurocentric beauty standard” because of le colonialism or something

If it were that Africans conquered everyone and established dominion over the I highly doubt there would be an “Afrocentric beauty standard”

The fact is Europeans have the most objective beauty out of any subspecies of the human race in the known world

It’s not because we conquered everyone or because the West is the centerpiece of the world

It’s because Europeans are the most naturally attractive human beings

Attachments

• IMG_9925.jpeg
    IMG_9925.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, boxface34, 6ft4 and 6 others
thread after thread shit after shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, xegigi, ambi and 2 others
ah i didnt finish reading mirin hard ❤️

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Shut up greycel before I fill your mouth with BBC

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and lilith
tall height, Tall skull, high wide cheekbones, strong eyebrows, wide pfl and perfect ipd, compact midface, strong angular jaw arent "euroecentric"

there is like 1 percent of men in europe rn who tick all the above

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, HarrierDuBois and cromagnon
tall height, Tall skull, high wide cheekbones, strong eyebrows, wide pfl and perfect ipd, compact midface, strong angular jaw arent "euroecentric"

Yes
They are

Me after minox and bimax mirin.

Good example of JBWpill btw
As soon as I mentioned Eurocentric you associated it with those features
Jfl jbw victory once again

Much higher in Europa compared to rest of the world

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Dnr

• Woah
Not the point
he is a long term user and knows which traits others associate with certain races
he just listed the ones for white

Much higher in Europa compared to rest of the world
For something to deserve the prefix donation of centric, it has to be atleast 30 percent of the pop. imo not 1 percent

Not the point
he is a long term user and knows which traits others associate with certain races
he just listed the ones for white
Yes
Because those are the features most Europeans have
And they are also the most objectively best looking features

Yes
Not all
But most Europeans are formed well

Yes
Most europeans do not have most of those features, it is rare there as well

however they are more common in Euros

• +1
not at all, you just have comprehension issues since i clearly divorced the ideal male with so called "eurocentric standards" and yet you assumed offhandedly that i was deriving an equivocation. You in fact just revealed that youre a coping subhuman sfcel

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
This is ideal for man
V600 kult ofenzivy radikalni ateismus tvurcum nadcloveka lp

Faggots on here who say “the only reason JBW is true is because of the Eurocentric beauty standard” because of le colonialism or something

If it were that Africans conquered everyone and established dominion over the I highly doubt there would be an “Afrocentric beauty standard”

The fact is Europeans have the most objective beauty out of any subspecies of the human race in the known world

It’s not because we conquered everyone or because the West is the centerpiece of the world

It’s because Europeans are the most naturally attractive human beings
JBW is a meme created by stupid shitskins. it doesnt exist. being white does nothing

• +1
not at all, you just have comprehension issues since i clearly divorced the ideal male with so called "eurocentric standards" and yet you assumed offhandedly that i was deriving an equivocation. You in fact just revealed that youre a coping subhuman sfcel
Clearly divorced my ass
As soon as I mentioned Eurocentric you mentioned those features (which are obviously the best)
Clear JBW victory in this case

Clearly divorced my ass
As soon as I mentioned Eurocentric you mentioned those features (which are obviously the best)
Clear JBW victory in this caae
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Users who are viewing this thread

Back