EUROVISION 2023 RESULTS ARE RIGGED. SWEDEN WILL WIN.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I wanted Finland to win

1684014613615-png.2202090

Why are the texts in Dutch even though you’re from England? Kankerleugenaar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Xangsane
SQUISHY SQUISHY reading out the results for France

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH
TOTAL JURY DEATH
>TOTAL JURY DEATH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Michael Myers and Xangsane
@RR2XCUP told you , jewrope is doomed

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I wanted Finland to win
They can drop dead. I hate this Eurovision song, its al bread and games. And the stupid citizens fall for it too. They forget that they get screwed every day by their government and after this have to go back to eating their bugs because of @Klaus Schwab

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They can drop dead. I hate this Eurovision song, its al bread and games. And the stupid citizens fall for it too. They forget that they get screwed every day by their government and after this have to go back to eating their bugs because of @Klaus Schwab
You watch that crap bhai?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You watch that crap bhai?
We're watching it in the living room because Mum wanted to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and emeraldglass
When i was younger like 9 years old. Now never.
I thought you were watching it now. I wouldn’t judge you but I just didn’t take you for the type of person to watch this.

• +1
So yoy are a homo

I thought you were watching it now. I wouldn’t judge you but I just didn’t take you for the type of person to watch this.
It used to be exciting now everything is corrupt. And the winnings are given to the country that will star in the next theatrical play by the globalist elite.

• So Sad
SQUISHY SQUISHY reading out the results for France
thats racist and dehumazing to asians , you need to check your white privelige #StopAsianHate

thats racist and dehumazing to asians , you need to check your white privelige #StopAsianHate
They are cute and squishy!

Plus I'm not white.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers
It used to be exciting now everything is corrupt. And the winnings are given to the country that will star in the next theatrical play by the globalist elite.
Last year’s winner was Ukraine?

• +1
  • JFL
all sports are rigged

ukraie will win

why do you want to be ethnic so bad ur the least ethnic looking guy who claims ethnic im way more ethnic looking than u , its ok man just accept who you are amd stop hating whites amd loving ethnics lower than arabs , you are half white , be proud of it

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: emeraldglass and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and emeraldglass
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers and Xangsane
Goddamn Swedes

• JFL
why do you want to be ethnic so bad ur the least ethnic looking guy who claims ethnic i
Not with my gorilla eyebrows, tan skin, hairline and baboon-ass lips.

Not with my gorilla eyebrows, tan skin, hairline and baboon-ass lips.
all those features are halos fucking faggot ur eyebrows are devilishly alluring like guts
Gutsface08

why do u think pinkies tanball the time ita a fucking halo
why do you think people go to such lengths to keep theirbhair its a fucking halo i hate myswlf for balding fuck me im 15
u have very nice full lips anyone would be jealous of and whites need fillers to get
AND THE BEST PART IS YOU DONT HAVE BROWN EYES YOU DONT HAVE A HOOK NOSE YOU ARENT A SUBHUMAN LIKE THE UNFORTUNATE SOULS HERE

all those features are halos fucking faggot
Really? So why do people on here say white, high-class-looking chads mog, with clear European features that don't give any suggestion they could be mixed with something else?
ur eyebrows are devilishly alluring like guts
Thank you but the biggest moggers don't have gargantuan eyebrows like me
why do u think pinkies tanball the time ita a fucking halo
They like to torture themselves and get melanoma
why do you think people go to such lengths to keep theirbhair its a fucking halo i hate myswlf for balding fuck me im 15
I know we all want to be NW0-1 but I mean the shape of my hairline is ethnic. High class moggers tend to have differently-shaped hairlines than me.
u have very nice full lips anyone would be jealous of and whites need fillers to get
Thank you but the biggest moggers have thinner, wider lips than me.
AND THE BEST PART IS YOU DONT HAVE BROWN EYES YOU DONT HAVE A HOOK NOSE YOU ARENT A SUBHUMAN LIKE THE UNFORTUNATE SOULS HERE
Nothing wrong with having brown eyes.