Even famous prettyboys don't get hot girlfriends

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Something that boggles my mind, if you were a famous millionaire prettyboy with young women swooing over your looks wouldn't you choose the hottest girl you could get? Yet I've noticed these types often date androgynous beckies who couldn't even turn me on. Is it a result of low T? Or do they lack the masculine features to pull stacies even though they're famous?

Example

Finn-Wolfhard-Girlfriend-Elsie-Richter-ss-vertical.jpg

timothee-chalamet-lily-rose-depp-1b39f045a8184f8c901032e0046d46a6.jpg

0d119088dcd6ac7baa400b7e97c817a7.jpg

ruairi-oconnor-charlotte-hope-kiss-sag-awards-11.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, smoth, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
but i did have a hot girlfriend so am i legend now?

What an ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
Have you even seen the TikTok ones? Some date stacies

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
kl
Something that boggles my mind, if you were a famous millionaire prettyboy with young women swooing over your looks wouldn't you choose the hottest girl you could get? Yet I've noticed these types often date androgynous beckies who couldn't even turn me on. Is it a result of low T? Or do they lack the masculine features to pull stacies even though they're famous?

Example

1550927573_collage-maker-21-mar-2023-11-58-am-9364_1600*900.jpg
looksmatched

Example

timothee-chalamet-lily-rose-depp-1b39f045a8184f8c901032e0046d46a6.jpg
nigga timothee chalamet is high T as fuck he even fucked kim kardashian or kylie jenner or some shit.

he's known at his old college to have fucked every girl like the protagonist of some hentai he will fuck anything

while that finn wolfhard cuck has no testicles and no testosterone he''s a jew with no T

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Only cuckmaxxxed betas or rich guys fuck hot girls

nigga timothee chalamet is high T as fuck he even fucked kim kardashian or kylie jenner or some shit.

he's known at his old college to have fucked every girl like the protagonist of some hentai he will fuck anything

while that finn wolfhard cuck has no testicles and no testosterone he''s a jew with no T
I wonder if foids find it surprising that sometimes the prettyboys with skinny bodies turn out to be more promiscuous than clean cut chad.

I wonder if foids find it surprising that sometimes the prettyboys with skinny bodies turn out to be more promiscuous than clean cut chad.
i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
pretty boys mostly attract ltb-mtb. high t high fighting success guys get stacies

i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR
I wonder why this is the case? I see this a lot. The skinny prettyboys are often the ones with the stacies too (or pretty prettyboys with ottermode bodies)

Muscular robust prettyboys- masc usually prefer ltr, idk why. Foids too insecure and believe a skinny prettyboy would ltr?

Lily rose depp is hot as fuck

Lily rose depp is hot as fuck
I think it's a question of hormones. If you're low T, you're attracted to this

lily-rosedepp.jpg

If you're high T dom (like me), you're attrracted to this

drD0wjS.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: seethe

lily-rosedepp.jpg

drD0wjS.jpeg
Id fuck them both. So the low t one is you buddy

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
Id fuck them both. So the low t one is you buddy
I'm a standardcel. On apps I'm literally only swiping right on like 20% of women. I'm hypergamous.

lily-rosedepp.jpg

drD0wjS.jpeg
if your high t your attracted to both