Even if you're a Truecel, looksmaxxing is still worth it.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Even if your face is hopelessly ugly, it is still worth looksmaxxing.

It may not get you a girlfriend, but people in general will treat you like less of a subhuman. Looking healthy and strong also provides a form of passive protection against normie bullies. They'd rather talk shit to a fat and weak truecel who they know poses no threat, than a strong truecel who they know could break thier jaw with a solid punch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2527 and 4 others
If I was a legit truecel I would just rope and be done with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3672 and 4 others
Looksmaxing should be done by everyone not going to rope. It helps everyone for a better life quality and even in ltr's can shift the power balance in your favor.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
@Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 2227
I do strongly believe everyone should be looksmaxxing. Only theoretically though, why would I want to have more competition JFL.

Obvious reasons aside, looksmaxxing is also a routine that reminds your poor soul there is such a thing as work ethics at least and removes a feel of misery caused by not doing shit towards your dream (for truecel it must be at least the minimal levels of social acceptance, as user above said).

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist and LowTierNormie
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

@OwlGod
Do you have something against incels?

@OwlGod
Do you have something against incels?

No since I can be considered one, so

1= ?
2= Never Began
3= OVER
4= You exist but it's invisible
5= You have some chances in not thinking in suicide
6= Human
7= Developed Human

Depends on what you mean by Incels tbh.

If you simply mean people that don't fuck because they have something off, then it's not their fault.
If we're talking about the community I have to say some people are actually crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Deleted member 2227
A truecel is named as such because they are not redeemable, this isn't 3's we are talking about..

• +1
Reactions: Kade

It may not get you a girlfriend, but people in general will treat you like less of a subhuman. Looking healthy and strong also provides a form of passive protection against normie bullies. They'd rather talk shit to a fat and weak truecel who they know poses no threat, than a strong truecel who they know could break thier jaw with a solid punch.
hey can I DM you? wanted to ask something specific regarding this thread. Would mean a lot. thanks

whats the point

I will never be barrett tier so why bother. wasting the effort only to ascend from psl 3 to psl 4 ffs.

not a single word entered my retina. shit thread

i could try tbh

the facepuller will help

i might take roids

go broke or go home

Yes many peiple dont understand this and say that if it doesnt get you a gielfriend looksmaxxing is useless. Going from a 3 to a 4 may not make you a slayer but its a dramatic improvement in quality of life for example