Even koreans know barett looks gay alien. LOL

Psl is famous in korea? Wtf

It became famous because random guy made if viral after watching PSL god edits in youtube
Korea is the most blackpilled country in the world they worhipped opry, gandy even before and had terms similar as mogging so not even a surprise they know PSL.

weird since these guys don't even fit the korean beauty standart, must be complete autistic losers who talk about this over there

• +1
Reactions: ruinreserve, Heinrich Schmidt, Mewton and 2 others
weird since these guys don't even fit the korean beauty standart, must be complete autistic losers who talk about this over there
Nah even before PSL became viral korean foids wet over sean opry and gandy about almost 10 years ago. Even korean celebrities mention sean opry was the best looking celebrity I have ever scene or shit like that

Nah even before PSL became viral korean foids wet over sean opry and gandy about almost 10 years ago. Even korean celebrities mention sean opry was the best looking celebrity I have ever scene or shit like that
They certainly have different standards but even in their standards they think gandy and opry looks insane, but they are more obsessed with pretty boys like edward perling and dcaprio

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I'd expect them to worship someone like chico ir barret though because of light lookz

why u so obsessed with repeating the same shit over and over again