Even looking around is not allowed as an incel

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Keep your head straight and narrow and stare at the floor incel ! Btfo incel !

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
I hate when I'm waiting for the bus and someone is walking toward me in the direction of where the bus comes from, so it's like you're staring at them while trying to see if the bus is there

I hate when I'm waiting for the bus and someone is walking toward me in the direction of where the bus comes from, so it's like you're staring at them while trying to see if the bus is there
I don’t rlly mind looking at ppl but 99/100 they just look away from me or do some turbo iOd shut. So I don’t even know why I even bother. Might as well stare into space or some shut

I don’t rlly mind looking at ppl but 99/100 they just look away from me or do some turbo iOd shut. So I don’t even know why I even bother. Might as well stare into space or some shut
yea i don't look at people unless I'm looking what their face looks like out of boredom

yea i don't look at people unless I'm looking what their face looks like out of boredom
Damn cold blooded, but I should probably do the same man

I always make sure to never look around in class because I’m afraid if someone looks at me

I always make sure to never look around in class because I’m afraid if someone looks at me
It’s hard af for me to focus in one direction. I’m so used to jerking my head all over the place lol

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy