Even Mr. Poopybutthole managed to reproduce

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!
The premiere episode of Rick and Morty season 7 centers on Mr. Poopybutthole and what a miserable life he has. He is addicted to alcohol and various street drugs, he has no job and was disbarred as a lawyer, and his wife divorced him. Ordinarily I would enjoy a story line centered around how terrible someone's life was, but I can't fully enjoy it because I keep thinking his life wasn't so bad, he did manage to marry and impregnate his looksmatch before disaster struck him, effectively fulfilling his prime reason for being.
iu

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 30679
broooooootal

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Give me money

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
The premiere episode of Rick and Morty season 7 centers on Mr. Poopybutthole and what a miserable life he has. He is addicted to alcohol and various street drugs, he has no job and was disbarred as a lawyer, and his wife divorced him. Ordinarily I would enjoy a story line centered around how terrible someone's life was, but I can't fully enjoy it because I keep thinking his life wasn't so bad, he did manage to marry and impregnate his looksmatch before disaster struck him, effectively fulfilling his prime reason for being.
iu
Bro calm down reproducing is not a big deal, u can literally find a wife has a man and reproduce, but the problem with us is we keep coping like only the psl gods can get to marry and reproduce, there are subhuman according to psl standards are reproducing and having a fullfilling life , their biggest success is they didn't knew anything about this forum or blackpill

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and OldRooster