Even music fell for degeneracy...

kantero

Amateur
NGL, Lil Pump and other modern "musicians" can make you flex hard sometimes, but just fucking compare this
to this

Like there is legit no soul in modern music, it can be fun sometimes, but its full degeneracy and no soul. I got depression session when i listened to Avril Lavigne (kek, but some of her songs are classic for real), Poets of the Fall and other musicians and group, because they were real musicians tbh. I know it wont end because world is keep getting more degenerated, but at least i have memories and old songs.

Dyinn

Trainee
Yeah most modern music is terrible trash, well, the mainstream stuff is anyways

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
I think there has been a slight resurgence of quality in music in regards to at least topics explored and how open we are with things once seen as entirely taboo in the mainstream, etc. A majority of my friends in the media industry around the Black Eyed Peas, Chris Brown, T-Pain, "Apple Bottom Jeans", etc. era had stated that was pretty much the worst time in music in regards to quality, soul, generic sounds, etc. I'd agree, but I don't think we're that far removed from it.

I feel like more tortured people or those on the outskirts of society and popular culture will always find more passionate music that hasn't been tainted by commercial influence. I do think even though we've always had bad pop songs and songs about drugs, sex, etc. there were clearly times in history where objectively more controversial and deep music was applauded to a higher degree.

Note//Edit: It's also easier to find, make, and obtain music these days as it ever has been objectively. The music business is also incredibly more transparent than it used to be thanks to the internet. A majority of information and ill practice out there if you look for it in the right places. I was pretty hated when I was involved in the industry, because I firmly believed there should be rules placed for certain genres, etc. I wanted objectively higher quality music and time and care put into it, but integrity means absolutely nothing. A lot of people at labels specializing in hip-hop and even metal sometimes don't even listen to the genre they promote or music beyond background noise at all. It's all money and with streaming, the industry is going to continue to control the artists and standards. Search outside for more soulful, creative, smart, etc. music.

Last edited:

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
ghgf.jpg

Facade

Trainee
There is still great music out there, but it's just not popular enough.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
(((They))) own production studios and force music to be degenerate to suit their agenda

Peruvian

Amateur
In my opinion neither of the videos you posted sound good. . .

fendER

Gravemind
It can’t be a coincidence that has modern music has rapidly degenerated alongside our society. I see a strong correlation between music and society as music can be a reflection of society. I mean think about it, literally almost every song nowadays by pop star Illuminati puppets is about getting fucked up and having mindless sex, particularly in Trap/Rap music. Obviously if the masses are listening to degenerate garbage they too will become like that as well.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
NGL, Lil Pump and other modern "musicians" can make you flex hard sometimes, but just fucking compare this
to this

Like there is legit no soul in modern music, it can be fun sometimes, but its full degeneracy and no soul. I got depression session when i listened to Avril Lavigne (kek, but some of her songs are classic for real), Poets of the Fall and other musicians and group, because they were real musicians tbh. I know it wont end because world is keep getting more degenerated, but at least i have memories and old songs.
modern music is shit, but there are good bands that i like that actually have a soul. use spotify to explore tbh

WelcumToTheRealWorld

Lowest T levels on this site (345 ng/dl)
Music has been garbage since the early 2000's. Imo 1985-2002 was the best time period in music history.

meat

expert on cooldudery
music has been going down hill since the age of agriculture

Jaded

Based and Redpilled
I hope Lil Pump gets gunned down like XXXTentacion did. I can’t stand him and his ridiculous hairstyle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)