Even white girls are geomaxxing - but not for the reason you may think. - White girls fucking arabs, east asian guys

Even white girls are geomaxxing - but not for the reason you may think.

Even white girls geomaxx sometimes, to places like Dubai, and sometimes to east asia (although rarer)

Want to know why?

Do you think its because they prefer short, brown, small dick, less wealthy men over white men who are tall, white, big dicks, richest in the world?

No.

In white countries, a white girl is just another white girl. they have no value.

It's extreme competition for them to get a really high smv guy or a really rich guy to make their life easier.

Dubai and east asia are poorer than white countries, but still above average wealth.

And these countries are filled with ugly, brown women, and the men prefer pretty, white skinned women

See where im going with this?

a white girl can choose between either a normal life in the west , with an average guy cos shes an average girl. where guys prefer brown skin despite shes white

Or she can go to dubai, east asia, where she can get a rich, tall, handsome guy. because shes ultra high smv there, preferred skin colour, prettier face, like her natural skin colour

Obviously this is very rare. But i believe it is something that is happening
You're thinking like a man, women are far too lazy to compete. The only women that are geomaxxing are already supermodel/instamodel tier. Rich men only buy beautiful women, not average women and you're absolutely right, it is already happening but again not in the way you think since we're looking at things from a western male view which is the most cucked point of view on the earth. Outside of the west, guys still care about a womans purity (or at least the illusion of it). Rich arabs and asians are not betabuxing for blown out, tatoo'd loudmouth white women. They fly them out for a weekend to shit down their throat but at the end of the day, they will always go back to their own race for actual relationships, even if its only for appearances at this point. Race mixing is again only heavily promoted in the west, in basically every other culture it is still looked down on quite a lot. White women are seen as massive feminist whores by all other cultures that are worth anything, there is no illusion of purity, femininity or family with a white woman and other cultures know this plus white women are the fattest race of women on the earth despite being one of the smallest minorities by population. A good looking, nonfat, non feminist, non mentally ill, non tatoo'd, well mannered (the basic standards for women in every other culture in the world) white woman is extremely rare and most likely she is already whoring for rich guys. Most other races of men do not race mix as much as white men and white men do it to get away from white women

• +1
Reactions: Absi
You're thinking like a man, women are far too lazy to compete. The only women that are geomaxxing are already supermodel/instamodel tier. Rich men only buy beautiful women, not average women and you're absolutely right, it is already happening but again not in the way you think since we're looking at things from a western male view which is the most cucked point of view on the earth. Outside of the west, guys still care about a womans purity (or at least the illusion of it). Rich arabs and asians are not betabuxing for blown out, tatoo'd loudmouth white women. They fly them out for a weekend to shit down their throat but at the end of the day, they will always go back to their own race for actual relationships, even if its only for appearances at this point. Race mixing is again only heavily promoted in the west, in basically every other culture it is still looked down on quite a lot. White women are seen as massive feminist whores by all other cultures that are worth anything, there is no illusion of purity, femininity or family with a white woman and other cultures know this plus white women are the fattest race of women on the earth despite being one of the smallest minorities by population. A good looking, nonfat, non feminist, non mentally ill, non tatoo'd, well mannered (the basic standards for women in every other culture in the world) white woman is extremely rare and most likely she is already whoring for rich guys. Most other races of men do not race mix as much as white men and white men do it to get away from white women
coped urself to a new dimension

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22

lmao vindicta is full of gigacopers

muh american women dont have the disposable income to look after their looks but my $500 per month country does 🤣 almost as bad as the deathnics on here

coped urself to a new dimension
I have friends in both egypt and kuwait, they have family all over the middle east and for white women to be spotted there at all is a rarity. Middle eastern and asian countries are literally the places that western women women visit the least in the world, they visit third world african hellholes at higher rates than they visit asia/middle east

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Even white girls geomaxx sometimes, to places like Dubai, and sometimes to east asia (although rarer)

Want to know why?

Do you think its because they prefer short, brown, small dick, less wealthy men over white men who are tall, white, big dicks, richest in the world?

No.

In white countries, a white girl is just another white girl. they have no value.

It's extreme competition for them to get a really high smv guy or a really rich guy to make their life easier.

Dubai and east asia are poorer than white countries, but still above average wealth.

And these countries are filled with ugly, brown women, and the men prefer pretty, white skinned women

a white girl can choose between either a normal life in the west , with an average guy cos shes an average girl. where guys prefer brown skin despite shes white

Or she can go to dubai, east asia, where she can get a rich, tall, handsome guy. because shes ultra high smv there, preferred skin colour, prettier face, like her natural skin colour

This is true, but most female geomaxxing conforms to the standards of the western dating market. When women geomax they typically go to Mediterranean, Balkan, or Caribbean countries.

Want to know why?

No.

With East Asia, at least for Korea and Japan, it's not about standing out. It's literally because they are fetishizing these countries. The kpop/krama effect is a real phenomenon. Seriously, if you ever get the chance, go take a stroll through the young trendy areas in Seoul and the amount of ethnic/white girls you'll see there are insane. They think kdrama protangonists= a good portion of Korean men. If you live in a Western country with a large Korean population, go to your local kpop dance groups and you'll see the exact same phenomenon.

• +1
they dont even needa do this

With East Asia, at least for Korea and Japan, it's not about standing out. It's literally because they are fetishizing these countries. The kpop/krama effect is a real phenomenon. Seriously, if you ever get the chance, go take a stroll through the young trendy areas in Seoul and the amount of ethnic/white girls you'll see there are insane. They think kdrama protangonists= a good portion of Korean men. If you live in a Western country with a large Korean population, go to your local kpop dance groups and you'll see the exact same phenomenon.
i watched walking around seoul for like 5 hours and i saw like 10 wmaf , and 1 group of white girls who were alone and then spoke to the other indian foreigners

the kpop propaganda of this forum got to ur head, its not real

I'm going there in October. I'm prepared to see loads of white, brown and black girls there (my mulatta gf is coming with me)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
money is everything. chad will keep on clubbing in his late twenties until he realizes that rich htn will make a family with his oneitis
THAT IS 100% COPE

i watched walking around seoul for like 5 hours and i saw like 10 wmaf , and 1 group of white girls who were alone and then spoke to the other indian foreigners

the kpop propaganda of this forum got to ur head, its not real
Take a walk through Hongdae at dusk/night. You'll see far more foreign girls than guys. Also, most of the girls who go to Korea go there on exchange, so in the day they are gonna be busy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Take a walk through Hongdae at dusk/night. You'll see far more foreign girls than guys. Also, most of the girls who go to Korea go there on exchange, so in the day they are gonna be busy.
I'm going there in October. I'm prepared to see loads of white, brown and black girls there (my mulatta gf is coming with me)

ur in delusion

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Heard multiple stories of older white woman going on holiday to Africa or caribian for BBC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Patient A and Deleted member 26859
True, i dont like white women after being around them for so long in my life. You want what you cant have and east asians are rare in the uk which is why i find them most attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Want to know why?

No.

prostitution has been happening since the beginning of times.

Isn't it another dead Incel site
nah it’s a site for people that like to travel and talk about economic and world politics and how to capitalize off of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
nah it’s a site for people that like to travel and talk about economic and world politics and how to capitalize off of it
I checked it it seemed copy of this are you the founder?

cant even have a discussion about anything on this forum without like 20 hate messages jesus wtf is wrong with u guys
another cope

A white girl loses so easily to any woman in dubai
Thats the peak place for women and money

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
you do know i’m part owner of this site right?
How can I buy stocks of this site or geomax me since BLACKPILL is more mainstream then ever rn every nigga knows about meowing Bonesmashing and NCT nowdays

Want to know why?

No.

White girls want to be brutally fucked by masculine brown men. This is why the white race is dying out

Last edited:
white females have zero loyalty to white brahs'

they just want their vagina to be satisfied by a invader ethnic cock IEC

Want to know why?

No.

Back then maybe but today many successful people of all races live in dubai so a lot of white guys and white girls then as well. They arent anything rare either.

its common for white women to go on vacation in asia for asian cock