Even your basic needs are not fulfilled today

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
Many copers would tell you that you are privileged to live in modern society and that at least your basic needs are met while kids in Africa starve, but let's analyze this load of bullshit.

Here is the chart of hierarchy of needs and I do not fully agree with it, I think that the average human naturally only cares about first few levels and indeed only fulfilling your basic needs is 90% of your happiness, anything above that is modern brainwashing but let's just look at it:

Let's analyze some of them:

Air - you breathe in polluted air so you are instantly not living in optimal state

Water - you drink cooked sewage water and it is very hard to get truly hydrating drinks such as good fruit juice, raw milk or blood

Food - you eat dogshit processed food and you can never be biochemically healthy and happy from this garbage modern diet

Shelter - many people are renting out places to live so they don't even have a home, but eve if you do have your place you are still not living in natural environment, you are living in a prison box in big city where police knows where you live and can get to you in a matter of minutes

Reproduction - this is the absolute strongest instinct that every creature on Earth has imprinted in itself genetically. If you are a below average male, there are high chances that you are going to be an incel which essentially renders your entire life pointless and there is no way that you can be happy if you don't have sex.

I don't want to even get started on needs such as intimacy, sense of connection, etc. I think that they are even more important for human than food so if you lack them, it's over.

In the end you can just safely piss and shit away your modern garbage diet.

So most of us are already failing at the first step and it is simply impossible for us to have any happiness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, Chadeep and 12 others
@Gaygymmaxx

Very high iq post. You destroyed one of the pillars of modern brainwashing propoganda.

But also, come on dude. Food is more important than muh intimacy. Let's be real here.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Mewton, incel194012940 and 7 others
Many copers would tell you that you are privileged to live in modern society and that at least your basic needs are met while kids in Africa starve, but let's analyze this load of bullshit.

Here is the chart of hierarchy of needs and I do not fully agree with it, I think that the average human naturally only cares about first few levels and indeed only fulfilling your basic needs is 90% of your happiness, anything above that is modern brainwashing but let's just look at it:
View attachment 2897026

Air - you breathe in polluted air so you are instantly not living in optimal state

Water - you drink cooked sewage water and it is very hard to get truly hydrating drinks such as good fruit juice, raw milk or blood

Food - you eat dogshit processed food and you can never be biochemically healthy and happy from this garbage modern diet

Shelter - many people are renting out places to live so they don't even have a home, but eve if you do have your place you are still not living in natural environment, you are living in a prison box in big city where police knows where you live and can get to you in a matter of minutes

Reproduction - this is the absolute strongest instinct that every creature on Earth has imprinted in itself genetically. If you are a below average male, there are high chances that you are going to be an incel which essentially renders your entire life pointless
From an earthy persepctive, as an animal. This is completely and objectiely true.

The purpose of all animals, at its core, is to reproduce.
and there is no way that you can be happy if you don't have sex.
But you're human, in a concrete jungle.

This isn't the natural world anymore, the biological imperative to reproduce isn't even meaningful for you.

I don't mean to make assumptions but I'd assume you don't even like women for anything besides sex, given we both here on looksmax :feelshah:

So to be a resentful incel, depressed over their inability to have sex, means you have failed to separate yourself from the state of an animal, still a slave to the very programming you're referring to.

An incel who defines themselves exclusively by their inability to get laid is a very boring monkey.

Be more than your sexual desires.

(Idk if ur even incel I'm generalizing for other people reading this ya get me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and xegigi
A guess the average male is literally just eating then shitting out bad quality food until he dies. Nothing else actually happens apart from breathing I guess

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
copers will also say you don't need to be sexually active to survive and they're right but if you can't succeed at that chances are you can't succeed at much in general is the truth

it's a "low quality" problem

like do you ever stop and think about how much of your headspace would be freed up if you could get this one area of your life resolved? like how many longer term goals you could focus on since you ain't so focused on not getting laid?

But you're human, in a concrete jungle.

This isn't the natural world anymore, the biological imperative to reproduce isn't even meaningful for you.

I don't mean to make assumptions but I'd assume you don't even like women for anything besides sex, given we both here on looksmax :feelshah:

So to be a resentful incel, depressed over their inability to have sex, means you have failed to separate yourself from the state of an animal, still a slave to the very programming you're referring to.

An incel who defines themselves exclusively by their inability to get laid is a very boring monkey.

Be more than your sexual desires.

(Idk if ur even incel I'm generalizing for other people reading this ya get me)
Cope after cope after cope.

Having that animalistic drive to reproduce is not a "slave programming" as you put it in your low iq statement, it is who you fundamentally are. There is nothing to "get separated from", you are a creature who wants to have sex/reproduce to your core, your entire biology is designed that way, it is not some external brainwashing that was put into your head and now you need to free yourself from it.

Slave would be the one who is unable to fulfill his biological drives, the one who is unable to eat what he naturally wants, unable to sleep whenever you want and in the end unable to have sex whenever you want. And the other type of slave would be the one who is also unable to have his biological desires fulfilled but he copes by "meditating", "being a monk", separating himself from his "animal side".

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Primalsplit
Cope after cope after cope.

Having that animalistic drive to reproduce is not a "slave programming" as you put it in your low iq statement, it is who you fundamentally are. There is nothing to "get separated from", you are a creature who wants to have sex/reproduce to your core, your entire biology is designed that way, it is not some external brainwashing that was put into your head and now you need to free yourself from it.

Slave would be the one who is unable to fulfill his biological drives, the one who is unable to eat what he naturally wants, unable to sleep whenever you want and in the end unable to have sex whenever you want. And the other type of slave would be the one who is also unable to have his biological desires fulfilled but he copes by "meditating", "being a monk", separating himself from his "animal side".
All biological creatures are slaves to pleasurable neurochemicals

Nothing you say, none of your intentions deviate from seeking pleasure and so you should not pretend to be above the state of an ape. :feelspepo:

All biological creatures are slaves to pleasurable neurochemicals

Nothing you say, none of your intentions deviate from seeking pleasure and so you should not pretend to be above the state of an ape. :feelspepo:
Bruh there is nothing to argue here.

You can call it "biological slavery" or whatever you want but it is what a living creature fundamentally is, it is gay to pretend that you are somehow above it.

As I already said, it's worse to not be able to fulfill your needs and then pretend like a faggot that you "transcended" them. You can never transcend your biology, ever.

Let me ask you smth, do you get horny?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and HTN_Mentalcel
Excellent thread. Nothing is natural about our modern existence, its so perverse in every way imaginable.

The quality of your life=quality of your interpersonal relationships, so in a world where deep & meaningful human connection is nearly impossible the end result is almost inevitably misery. Happiness requires a level of ignorant bliss, and past a certain amount of pain and trauma its no longer possible to be happy...at that point what you're looking for is inner peace & contentment instead. When you realize we've been robbed of even our basic, natural needs in this modern world how can you not despise it?

Every argument in support of modern society over ancient civilizations is made by subhumans whose mere existence is unnatural. Although people used to live shorter lifespans, the quality of life was exponentially higher as all their human needs were fulfilled and it was full of real purpose & healthy struggle. When you hear people say we need government because who else would build the roads, feed us, and protect us they're just exposing themselves as NPCs who couldn't survive in any other period of human history. If natural selection was still a thing that would mean a certain level of competency would be required to survive in this world which hardly anyone possesses now, so 90%+ of the people today would cease to exist overnight.

If you're actually an intelligent person I find it impossible not to despise everything about this modern world. We aren't living the way we're supposed to be naturally. We're surrounded by all these subhumans today that aren't even supposed to be alive naturally. The government is what has created this whole dystopia, and law enforcement is what keeps it all going. I just want to return to what is natural, so who's really in the wrong?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, IAMNOTANINCEL, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I just wanna see society fall

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Im putting phone notifications for all your threads. You have my vote for user of the year 👍.

• Love it
Reactions: Clown Show
Legit as fuck
Sex is more important then any bullshit like a job lmfao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, borismonster, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Excellent thread. Nothing is natural about our modern existence, its so perverse in every way imaginable.

The quality of your life=quality of your interpersonal relationships, so in a world where deep & meaningful human connection is nearly impossible the end result is almost inevitably misery. Happiness requires a level of ignorant bliss, and past a certain amount of pain and trauma its no longer possible to be happy...at that point what you're looking for is inner peace & contentment instead. When you realize we've been robbed of even our basic, natural needs in this modern world how can you not despise it?

Every argument in support of modern society over ancient civilizations is made by subhumans whose mere existence is unnatural. Although people used to live shorter lifespans, the quality of life was exponentially higher as all their human needs were fulfilled and it was full of real purpose & healthy struggle. When you hear people say we need government because who else would build the roads, feed us, and protect us they're just exposing themselves as NPCs who couldn't survive in any other period of human history. If natural selection was still a thing that would mean a certain level of competency would be required to survive in this world which hardly anyone possesses now, so 90%+ of the people today would cease to exist overnight.

If you're actually an intelligent person I find it impossible not to despise everything about this modern world. We aren't living the way we're supposed to be naturally. We're surrounded by all these subhumans today that aren't even supposed to be alive naturally. The government is what has created this whole dystopia, and law enforcement is what keeps it all going. I just want to return to what is natural, so who's really in the wrong?
Idk I don't believe humans in nature lived short lives, they would likely live to around 130/140 biologically, they were shorter and had better genetics(good environments create good genetics) and near optimal environments. Obviously there were some extreme ice ages etc but I would genuinely not be surprised if most humans in nature hunted an animal once a month, LDAR, had fun with kids and had sex 90 percent of their lives.

Its just ropefuel watching tribe videos e.g north sentinel island, they look so happy but "they" had to take it away. Why are humans so cucked as a species to defy nature

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and IAMNOTANINCEL
Legit as fuck
I forgot to add it but if you have a job, you automatically lose sleep which is also an essential need.

If you are wageslaving you can never go to bed when you naturally want and you are getting woken up by alarm which is instant giga cortisol spike as soon as you open your eyes.

So having a job by modern definition is completely natural and damaging to you and is actually robbing you of your basic needs which makes you an even bigger slave.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Achilles and HTN_Mentalcel
Legit as fuck
It would be crazy to see a study of the huge health benefits you get from sex, it would make us sound less crazy to normies.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and IAMNOTANINCEL
It would be crazy to see a study of the huge health benefits you get from sex, it would make us sound less crazy to normies.
The studies are already there no joke. I legit saw one that says women benefit massively from having semen in their pussy. Mood booster, hormone increaser, nutrients, etc. The mental health benefits are insane. Same with the physical touch aspect.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster and HTN_Mentalcel
Muhh "blackpill" is obvious, it's the naturepill when everything made sense

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, IAMNOTANINCEL and Achilles
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, IAMNOTANINCEL and HTN_Mentalcel
The studies are already there no joke. I legit saw one that says women benefit massively from having semen in their pussy. Mood booster, hormone increaser, nutrients, etc. The mental health benefits are insane. Same with the physical touch aspect.
Yeah these people calling slaying overrated don't get it, you crave it when you don't have it because your body is not at its natural state. People in the past received constant sex daily since 14 likely in monogamy.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Achilles
Yeah these people calling slaying overrated don't get it, you crave it when you don't have it because your body is not at its natural state. People in the past received constant sex daily since 14 likely in monogamy.
When i was staying at a girls place and fucking 3-4 times daily, life is literal euphoria. Its insane how key sex is. Then you have people on this site saying "it gets boring" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Idk I don't believe humans in nature lived short lives, they would likely live to around 130/140 biologically, they were shorter and had better genetics(good environments create good genetics) and near optimal environments. Obviously there were some extreme ice ages etc but I would genuinely not be surprised if most humans in nature hunted an animal once a month, LDAR, had fun with kids and had sex 90 percent of their lives.
There are so many people from older generations that I know who have lived very long lives. Hell I even had some family member who lived 90+ and the one thing that they had in common is that they all LDARed pretty much their whole lives.

Its just ropefuel watching tribe videos e.g north sentinel island, they look so happy but "they" had to take it away. Why are humans so cucked as a species to defy nature
We still don't have enough information but at this moment it is 100% clear that there are background agendas that are doing everything to separate us from nature. Could it be jews, some secret society, could it aliens or some reptilian beings, could it be god, the devil, some lovecraftian horror? It could be anything but there is a without a shadow of a doubt, a force which is hell bent on making humans complete slaves. For which purpose, it is still unknown...

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, TheLastLaugh and HTN_Mentalcel
Why are humans so cucked as a species to defy nature
idk bout this one tbh

humans are animals, just like all other organisms that move around quickly and reproduce sexually, so everything humans do is natural. if termites building massive mounds and living in them as a colony is natural, then humans building cities and living in them is also natural.

i agree with your other points though

• +1
So tell woman to get ok birth control and put semen in their pussies?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
When i was staying at a girls place and fucking 3-4 times daily, life is literal euphoria. Its insane how key sex is. Then you have people on this site saying "it gets boring" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Women want to fuck 3-4 times a day? Jfl i thought husbands and shit would be lucky for once a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Achilles
There are so many people from older generations that I know who have lived very long lives. Hell I even had some family member who lived 90+ and the one thing that they had in common is that they all LDARed pretty much their whole lives.

We still don't have enough information but at this moment it is 100% clear that there are background agendas that are doing everything to separate us from nature. Could it be jews, some secret society, could it aliens or some reptilian beings, could it be god, the devil, some lovecraftian horror? It could be anything but there is a without a shadow of a doubt, a force which is hell bent on making humans complete slaves. For which purpose, it is still unknown...
Tbh the ones who control the world probably don't have a name, they aren't the Rothschild's Jfl, All of the claims of who "rule the world" are suspicious to me. People like the Clinton's are fat overweight and eat goyslop, how do they rule the world, same with a lot of Jewish families they sure don't look like the opitome of health.

I went to kyrgestan and I swear the weather and sky looked so different, In Europe all the weather seems geowngineered, I wonder the health effects. It's beautiful nature can be, I don't even know if most of the mature we see today is even normal.

Yeah my great grandma lived 20 years with lung cancer, her husband chain smoked and second hand smoke is worse for you btw. The only reason she died at 92 was because of sfa, natural diet, aspirin, vodka and a low stress diet. I wouldn't be surprised if modern vegetables and processed food are worse than smoking and alcohol tbh

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
idk bout this one tbh

humans are animals, just like all other organisms that move around quickly and reproduce sexually, so everything humans do is natural. if termites building massive mounds and living in them as a colony is natural, then humans building cities and living in them is also natural.

i agree with your other points though
Do termites technologically advance?

Humans are a weird species because they hunt with tools, that's why we have hands, we throw spears and use bows instead of running after prey. It's odd tbh

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and xegigi
Do termites technologically advance?

Humans are a weird species because they hunt with tools, that's why we have hands, we throw spears and use bows instead of running after prey. It's odd tbh
our rate of evolution is higher than those of other species around us, and i do agree that this has had negative repercussions on the average person's quality of life. unlike other species however, we do have the potential to improve our living conditions due to our intelligence. we just need to put in the effort and/or make our voices heard

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
the only thing you need to be happy is to have love from people, girl specifically
you can be the most dirt poor nigger living in a war zone surrounded by garbage eating dirt cookies but it wont matter if you have gf and friends
now i discovered that not only is my most important need not fulfilled, but my other smaller ones aren't as well, brootal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, hopecel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
i dont trust any studies whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Women want to fuck 3-4 times a day? Jfl i thought husbands and shit would be lucky for once a week
Chad sex bro, women want chad fucking them 24/7. Betabuxx husband is pity sex designated 1x per month

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and HTN_Mentalcel
I said that food is not a necessity in first world country. Sex is more important in first world countries and equates to food for a third world country.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

View attachment 2897026

Reproduction - this is the absolute strongest instinct that every creature on Earth has imprinted in itself genetically. If you are a below average male, there are high chances that you are going to be an incel which essentially renders your entire life pointless and there is no way that you can be happy if you don't have sex.

I don't want to even get started on needs such as intimacy, sense of connection, etc. I think that they are even more important for human than food so if you lack them, it's over.

In the end you can just safely piss and shit away your modern garbage diet.

So most of us are already failing at the first step and it is simply impossible for us to have any happiness.
most of your claim are retarded

If the way you think would somehow be a reality it would be way worse than it is

we have oxygen to breath, and we are still alive, we have food that feeds us no matter what. we have water that replenishes us

your claims are baseless and brainless

Copes. Meaning of life is to pray to God, go to paradise. All other meanings are cope and human fantasy.

• JFL
Maslow seems to be a privileged motherfucker thinking the average person is getting these Jfl

• JFL